Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos to Athena you lucky gal!

I'm gonna stop on the LFP convo, as that episode has been so beaten to death. *lol* At least this week we get a NEW episode to beat up on.
    Beaten, shot and buried as my brother would say Aw man! I wana new ep to beat on *pouts*

Did anybody read the Chicago Tribune interviews in the front page? Only read the ones with GJ and DH in full. Very interesting and funny
    [Quote=DavidHewlett]
    Spoiler:
    ''Mitch has this great character, this guy with a quest for power who's been overlooked for running Atlantis. He's constantly butting heads with Weir, she's a diplomat and he'd rather just blow things up. He's constantly looking for things that will be of use for his superiors, so every new weapon or alien being or ancient discovery is of potential interest to him. McKay is aware of that. He doesn't see himself as being slimy -- surprisingly slimy [laughs] -- but he's willing to play off the military and Weir and Shepherd and everyone else, because he thinks his ultimate goal is to make discoveries and prove himself right. He's been an academic for so long, he's read all the reports, he feels he can handle things better.''

Very interesting indeed Never would have had McKay down as a player. Seems he doing a whole lot of playing in S2 Be great to see how Shep and Weir respond to him once they figure it out

Comment

Sounds like Caldwell and Kavanagh will certainly hit it off. Maybe I'll start a "ship" thread for those two.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

That's right NEW EPISODE THIS FRIDAY!!!

And don't forget Sci-Fi Inside: Sci-Fi Friday at 10pm on Sci-fi this Monday.
        ~Athena

Comment

I'm going to the HP at midight thing that night and my friends want to get there at 7 *dies* Luckily the thing monday will be a good reprieve from rehearsal right before it.

You are so lucky Athena!! Keep us updated on how Torri's goes and ask about s/w!!! Do it... do it... do it... do it....

FP.... lmao, you are crazy! But... we would all go there if you did.

I love DH!! What interview is that from Sally?
          Citizen of Braneville

Comment

It's from the Chicago Tribune. GW cover the article here but the full interview is here. You'll have to scroll down a bit to get to it. Very worth the read tho. Love his comment on his big kiss

Caldwell and Kavanagh? Hmm..? Yup i could go for that,lol. Could be some nice angsty moments when Caldwell gets jealous over Kavanagh's hair

Comment

Ooh, thanks for the links, Sally. (Though really, you'd think that since I live in Chicago, I'd be able to find a paper-and-ink copy of the Trib... )

Hewlett's fun to read, as always, but I was a little disappointed that there wasn't much else. Oh well. The new characters are sounding more interesting, especially Caldwell in relation to our girl. This season is going to be a fun ride.
              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Were there any S/W questions asked at the Burbank Con?

Comment

I've just read Athena's con report and there was no mention of SW, lots of Daniel Jackson and Lizzie tho, lol.

THanx for the report Athena, i was laughing at the screen all the way through.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                    I've just read Athena's con report and there was no mention of SW, lots of Daniel Jackson and Lizzie tho, lol.

THanx for the report Athena, i was laughing at the screen all the way through.
                    Seems like MS and CJ broke into Torri's session and there was a lot of zanyness, which may have shortened the Q & A, unfortunately. But it sounds like Athena had a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                      Were there any S/W questions asked at the Burbank Con?
                      Unfortuntely there was no s/w question, but lots of Daniel/Weir going on.

There was more information about Elizabeth's character development. I'm excited about that.
                      ~Athena

Comment

Mel, you live in Chicago?! Omg, I love you even more! Used to live there myself, moved to FL, now I'm moving back (to the Plano area down SW actually)...

Great Con report, Athena!

Comment

I'm bad (apologies in advance):

"Woman! What's this. . I hear you're flirting with Sheppard again!"

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            I'm bad (apologies in advance):

[http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65.../DexnotTyr.jpg

"Woman! What's this. . I hear you're flirting with Sheppard again!"

Cool. I think they might have an interesting vibe there.

Comment

Nothing says ship like someone trying to take your head off especially in a training match.

By the way, what is Teyla wearing? It looks to me like Pyjamas. Obviously Ronon couldn't wait for Teyla to get properly dressed (ie. put on something more revealing) to interrogate her.
                              Last edited by Watters87; 11 July 2005, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                                Nothing says ship like someone trying to take your head off especially in a training match.

By the way, what is Teyla wearing? It looks to me like Pyjamas. Obviously Ronon couldn't wait for Teyla to get properly dressed (ie. put on something more revealing) to interrogate her.
                                Yes! Teyla is the only character to wear more in bed than out of it! I like her trousers actually. I'd wear them...

Seriously I'm looking forward to hearing how they get on together.

however, *coughs* this is the Sheppard/Weir thread... *coughs again* oh and I'm looking forward to seeing how they get on too!

Comment

Working...
                                X