Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    how many people have seen this vid? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHtwu93ROp0&NR=1 its my first time and i gotta say if this was real i would definitely go see it.
    Good morning campers. The vid is nicely done. It looks a trailer for a straight romance movie as opposed to a romantic comedy (I tremble in fear of the romantic comedy).

Since I'm in such a great mood thanks to the White Sox , I provided some diversionary reading material at command dynamics.

Erin, congrats on the Emmy.
    "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      HI Sparkies! Everyone have a good weekend!

Sorry I missed the post-a-thon, but I had a good excuse this week--I won an Emmy! The regional Emmy awards took place this Saturday and I was nominated in a category, and won! *woot*
      Super congrats. That calls for a party.

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

On the planet:
        The Wraith are on the planet and John’s team goes to the jumper.
        Dinner scene between the magistrate and the Wraith.
        My favorite line “WRAITH: I certainly hope so. Your previous chef unfortunately proved
        to be far more appetizing than the meals he prepared.”
        The Wraith is drooling…yuk. But I will never say that to him because the Wraith are my friends.lol “Wraith:I do so enjoy our dinners together.” My mom thought that the Wraith has a crush for the magistrate.lol
        City:
        My mom: “My little Lorny is back. I was worried for him.” Me, I’m worried for my dad. He has concurrence.lol But I have to be agreed. Lorne is hot!
        Torri is beautiful and she has beautiful eyes. I’m jealous because my eyes are not green.lol
        The soldiers raise their weapons and point them on the magistrate and his guards. My mom: “Oh I love all these men who take care of their leader. She has just to say a word and they obey to her and protect her. And Lorne with his weapon is hot.” Lorne protects Elizabeth when John is not here. It’s a mission that John gave to him.
        Planet:
        John tries to do the same thing that Teyla with the branch. So funny. I have a question. Teyla broke her branch with her knee. So the branch can be break with a simple move. But after that she can beat all the prisoners with her sticks and they are not broken…This is strange or it’s just me? My mom is agreeing with me but I don’t trust her.lol I like how Teyla fight by the way.
        They are captured by the prisoners but the Wraiths are coming.
        Radio/sex conversation. John (and the team but we don’t care lol) is surprised to hear his voice.
        They're through the gate. I would love to be Chuck here or a another person in Atlantis because I think it would be funny to see the team arrives in Atlantis. Ronon and John on the floor of the gate room…
        Ok sorry I’m a little cruel. *evil laugh* lol
        Elizabeth is relieved but not the magistrate.
        End of the episode.
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Right... John did say that, didn't he?
          I'm assuming the Athosians were with more than 30... So maybe the expedition consisted out of 120 people... more or less?

And don't be jealous... just keep posting and before you know it, you've reached 2000 posts and you can pick a shiny sparky avatar
          2000 posts...It's too much for me for the moment.
          And I would say the same for the expedition: 120 people.

Sorry I missed the post-a-thon, but I had a good excuse this week--I won an Emmy! The regional Emmy awards took place this Saturday and I was nominated in a category, and won! *woot*
          Congratulations

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
          Good morning campers. The vid is nicely done. It looks a trailer for a straight romance movie as opposed to a romantic comedy (I tremble in fear of the romantic comedy).

Since I'm in such a great mood thanks to the White Sox , I provided some diversionary reading material at command dynamics.

Erin, congrats on the Emmy.
          Fabulous... as always. I want to read the others chapters now. I hope that you will still in great mood thanks to the White Sox and that you will write a lot because it's really great.
          sigpic

Comment

I just learned that my S5 DVD's are on the way. Am I wrong to be super excited? Mostly about the special feature on Joe after only 5 years.

But I'm really mad that there is no commentary on GitM.
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              Does anyone know how many people were originally in the expedition?
              I need it for a fic... thx!
              I seem to recall hearing about 100 for the original expedition (not counting the Athosians), with it bumping up to about 300 by the end of Season 4. I can't remember where I heard either number, but I'm pretty sure they were stated in episodes.

Holy smokes! Congratulations, that's awesome news!

*pops open a bottle of champagne* Hey, it's 5 o'clock somewhere...
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                I just learned that my S5 DVD's are on the way. Am I wrong to be super excited? Mostly about the special feature on Joe after only 5 years.
                And Vegas. Can't forget about Vegas.

I wasn't surprised one bit by the news there wouldn't be a commentary. Of course, I have the feeling there wouldn't have been a commentary even if Torri had done the episode.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

I wasn't surprised one bit by the news there wouldn't be a commentary. Of course, I have the feeling there wouldn't have been a commentary even if Torri had done the episode.
                  How could I forget Vegas? So the special feature first, then the commentary on Vegas. What next? Oooh, deleted scenes.

The tracking site says it should come on Wed. I'll never make it.

I don't think there are any actor commentaries again. Maybe Jason does BT, can't be sure. And JF said they stopped asking him. Yet didn't we hear a story about him not being available blahblahblah? Hmm.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    My mom and I noticed something and she said “John is happy to see Marin and he smiles to the other guys. Teyla noticed this and she thinks that they are stupid. He looks her ass. Elizabeth will not be happy about this.” It’s true. You have to re-watch this scene. All the guys are smiling and John “checks” the body of Marin.
                    I thought that John was looking at Marin and wondering how the heck she could walk in that skirt. It's so narrow and tight that she can barely bend her knees, and thus she has to do this funny little half-run.

The team tries to go to Atlantis but they are attacked…again. Can I say that they are a little stupid? Why they don’t cloak the ship before? They think that the prisoners can’t attack them when they are flying but yes they can.
                    Well, even if they did cloak the jumper, all the prisoners would have to do is shoot across the flight path to the stargate, and then it's game over.

My mom thinks that Lorne and Elizabeth can be a sweet couple. She’s also a “Lilo”. I don’t know if it’s the name of the couple Elizabeth/Lorne. Don’t worry. She’s a Sparky first. And Lorne is a sparky too because he tries to comfort Elizabeth.
                    Heh, I keep saying that Lizzie's got her harem of hot flyboys!

The soldiers raise their weapons and point them on the magistrate and his guards. My mom: “Oh I love all these men who take care of their leader. She has just to say a word and they obey to her and protect her. And Lorne with his weapon is hot.” Lorne protects Elizabeth when John is not here. It’s a mission that John gave to him.
                    All part of being Sheppard's second-in-command.

Great recap, Probie!

Comment

Yeah, I remember being really miffed that there was no commentary on The Real World from S3 either.
                      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

How could I forget Vegas? So the special feature first, then the commentary on Vegas. What next? Oooh, deleted scenes.
                        We can only hope that some of the deleted footage from Remnants (like, a certain scene where Kolya mention's Elizabeth's name) is on the DVD...

Heh!

I don't think there are any actor commentaries again. Maybe Jason does BT, can't be sure. And JF said they stopped asking him. Yet didn't we hear a story about him not being available blahblahblah? Hmm.
                        Yep, Jason did BT, and a guest star did one for Inquisition. That's it.

Hmm, indeed.

Comment

Yeah, I remember being really miffed that there was no commentary on The Real World from S3 either.
                          I remember that too. Interesting. It was really odd that there were all kinds of actor commentaries in S1 and then fewer and fewer each season thereafter.
                          sigpic

Comment

Cool! You can tell us if the bonus are great. I hope that there is the cut scene in Remnants.
                            I have to wait until September for the dvds. I will buy it, watch it with my mom and after that I will sell it with all my SGA dvds.
                            sigpic

Comment

Me too. I would've been really interested in hearing what Torri had to say about that one.

I remember that too. Interesting. It was really odd that there were all kinds of actor commentaries in S1 and then fewer and fewer each season thereafter.
                              And funny how that coincides with the increasing lack of communication between the producers and the cast, as JF described in that recent online chat...

Comment

I didn't know that. TPTB can't lie because this man speaks too much.lol

I thought that John was looking at Marin and wondering how the heck she could walk in that skirt. It's so narrow and tight that she can barely bend her knees, and thus she has to do this funny little half-run.
                                Great recap, Probie!
                                It's an other possibility. Poor actress. It was not easy for her to walk.

I don't have the commentaries on my S1 Dvds. I hate my country.

Now that is going to be interesting
                                It was boring before? I'm kidding. Yes It will be very interesting...at least I hope.

SK and SR: Thanks for the comment on my report. I don't have time to do "Conversion" today. I have to do "Trinity" and "Instinct" first but not today. I have nothing to say on "Instinct" so maybe I will do a short report and focus on "Conversion" because my mom was more inspired by this episode.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X