No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

emerald_day *drops in and says hi* hope your all feeling well. School has been drowning me in homework and I haven´t had much time to come here and because of all the homework I haven´t been abel to start on my fanfiction that I have wanted to start writing but I have written down my ideas for the story so that is at least a start. I´m looking forward to my b-day which just happends to be tomorrow, Febuary 19th.

Comment

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
      emerald_day *drops in and says hi* hope your all feeling well. School has been drowning me in homework and I haven´t had much time to come here and because of all the homework I haven´t been abel to start on my fanfiction that I have wanted to start writing but I have written down my ideas for the story so that is at least a start. I´m looking forward to my b-day which just happends to be tomorrow, Febuary 19th.
      Happy Early Birthday and hello! *waves* Sorry you're busy but that's completely understandable. Drop by when you can.

Reminder that my fic, Testament, is still ongoing. I just published a new chapter and it features some Elizabeth whump.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        Happy Early Birthday and hello! *waves* Sorry you're busy but that's completely understandable. Drop by when you can.

Reminder that my fic, Testament, is still ongoing. I just published a new chapter and it features some Elizabeth whump.
        aww, thanks for the early Happy Birthday, It´s always good to come back and feel welcomed. I´m so proud of being a sparky fan, I´m so happy that I found this place to shear my love for sparky (John and Elizabeth) with other sparky fans. You´r all so nice here. We are all one big happy sparky family to me . Cool, I´ll be sure to check it out, thanks.

hugs emerald_day

Comment

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
          Early happy b'day from me too. Eat lots of cake.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Early happy b'day from me too. Eat lots of cake.
            aww, thanks hugs emerald_day

Comment

i was watching the pilot episode of atlantis and then i was watching Enemy at the gate and i noticed that Sheppard has Changed alot in 5 years I mean he's actually matured alot over the years and i noticed that.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy early birthday to emerald_day!

And I have this week's Angst/Drama!Day fic rec:

Angle of Refraction, by Domenika Marzione (aka miss_porcupine on LJ). Summary: He has many secrets; not all of them are his. This is a tag for Common Ground, told from Lorne's POV, and is part of the author's "Five Secrets Lorne's Team Doesn't Want Told" series. For those not familiar with the author, she writes gen fic, so the 'ship' here is Sheppard/Weir friendship (but I found it quite easy to see it with shipper glasses!); there are a few references to some of the author's original characters and other stories in her SGA 'verse, but it's not necessary to have read them to understand this story.

Happy reading!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  [ATTACH]7946[/ATTACH]
                  10 fingers, 10 toes, I'll check the rest later

[ATTACH]7947[/ATTACH]
                  :caldwell: Dr, if you'd just like to get it out of the way now, we'll all just close our eyes

Spoiler:
                  [ATTACH]7948[/ATTACH]
                  And then he caressed them like this...
                  I'm not sure I should be hearing this
                  This is so hot. I am so turned on right now
                  :chuck: Hmm. If I dial up Dr Weir's mike, I can listen through my laptop

Spoiler:
                  [ATTACH]7949[/ATTACH]
                  :marks: The hive has jumped away. The 302's are back on board, but I can't find Colonel Sheppard. Should I inform General Landry of our situation?
                  :caldwell: **** Landry! Dr Weir is going to kill me when she finds out we lost Sheppard

Spoiler:
                  [ATTACH]7950[/ATTACH]
                  This had better be good John. This blindfold is really itchy, and you've done up the handcuffs too tight
                  OMG! gateraid, you're a bad, bad boy! I love it! I can't even pick a favorite, they're all really good!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    Hey guys! I have a friendshipy picspam vid this time. There's sparky too Enjoy!!!!
                    I finally saw it and I melted
                    It's beautifully done... especially the positioning of the Sparky

Yay for Anuna!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy early birthday to emerald_day!

And I have this week's Angst/Drama!Day fic rec:

Angle of Refraction, by Domenika Marzione (aka miss_porcupine on LJ). Summary: He has many secrets; not all of them are his. This is a tag for Common Ground, told from Lorne's POV, and is part of the author's "Five Secrets Lorne's Team Doesn't Want Told" series. For those not familiar with the author, she writes gen fic, so the 'ship' here is Sheppard/Weir friendship (but I found it quite easy to see it with shipper glasses!); there are a few references to some of the author's original characters and other stories in her SGA 'verse, but it's not necessary to have read them to understand this story.

Happy reading!
                      That was excellent! Thanks for the rec.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH]7946[/ATTACH]
                      10 fingers, 10 toes, I'll check the rest later

[ATTACH]7947[/ATTACH]
                      :caldwell: Dr, if you'd just like to get it out of the way now, we'll all just close our eyes

Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH]7948[/ATTACH]
                      And then he caressed them like this...
                      I'm not sure I should be hearing this
                      This is so hot. I am so turned on right now
                      :chuck: Hmm. If I dial up Dr Weir's mike, I can listen through my laptop

Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH]7949[/ATTACH]
                      :marks: The hive has jumped away. The 302's are back on board, but I can't find Colonel Sheppard. Should I inform General Landry of our situation?
                      :caldwell: **** Landry! Dr Weir is going to kill me when she finds out we lost Sheppard

Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH]7950[/ATTACH]
                      This had better be good John. This blindfold is really itchy, and you've done up the handcuffs too tight
                      Funny as always. Like the third one. It's too true.

--

And Happy Early Birthday emerald_day! *gives card packed with Sparky money as a present*
                      sigpic
                      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Hey guys! I have a friendshipy picspam vid this time. There's sparky too Enjoy!!!!
                        Reposting the link, because darnit, it's an awesome video.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        That is just love, love. And who says these people aren't friends and didn't gel? *glares at TPTB*
                        'Didn't gel.' Gah, that lame excuse from TPTW still pisses me off. They are friends, damnit! They do care about each other! They're family!

Comment

To gateraid,

The 2nd and third captions had me cracking up. Loved it!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                          I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                          Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

GateRaid - You Rock... end of discussion

Happy Birthday Emerald_Day!!

Ta for the fic and vid recs - I shall try and find time to view/read at work... if not.. will have to wait till after gym when I get home.

Hugs to all!

Comment

Happy Birthday Emerald_Day!!
                              *happily throws confetti around*

Sig by me

Comment

*brings in chocolate cupcakes and mojitos for the birthday party*

Comment

Working...
                                X