Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney's back.

They're starting to pack up.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They're setting the self-destruct.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lizzie's wearing her old jacket. I love those old jackets. I want one like woe.

Comment

Ten hour self destruct?

Comment

And something strange going on. John is joined at the hiop with Lizzie. Sparkyfest!!!!!
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Incoming wormhole!

It's EARTH!

Comment

Hopefully I'm caught up. Earth just connected.
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                  Ten hour self destruct?
                  Ten minutes.

Comment

Hello Colonel Everbutt.
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Pandora's box!!!

Comment

Everett.

And Lizzie's relieved. Grr. He is such a smarmy git.

Comment

As a person from the South, I have to take issue with Everett's false (or overdone) Southern accent.

But i like him anyway.
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            Hello Colonel Everbutt.
                            *snorts*

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Hello Colonel Everbutt.
                              LOL. It's true, look at the way he hits on Lizzie.

Comment

This colonel's bugging me...

Comment

Working...
                                X