X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things have gotten a whole lot worse, a Wraith is now in the city

Comment

And.... Rodney's doing an EVA! Whoo!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I love how he sorta crashes with a 'clang' into the station. Works better than a smooth landing ^^

Comment

*loves Lizzie's make up*
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

And... Radek's figured out how to find the Wraith!

We're going Wraith hunting!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Dangerous and deadly John mode. YUM!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                I love how he sorta crashes with a 'clang' into the station. Works better than a smooth landing ^^
                It's realistic. Those details make everything so much better.

Comment

Oooooooouch! Where's Lizzie now to kiss him better?

Comment

Funny how the red dot is surrounded by bunch of white dots that were there even BEFORE they discovered what the red dot meant.

Comment

Ssshhhh, be vewy vewy qwiet. We're hunting Waith!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        It's realistic. Those details make everything so much better.
                        Yeah, and it's like the writers lost the touch to reality completely. Fail!

Comment

Oh crap, John!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            Yeah, and it's like the writers lost the touch to reality completely. Fail!
                            Epic fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Ssshhhh, be vewy vewy qwiet. We're hunting Waith!
                              LAMAO!!!!!!!

Oh, Peter. *sads*

Comment

Wraith almost fed on John. Perfect timing Teyla and Aiden.

Comment

Working...
                                X