Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be safe. *pets Lizzie*
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Be safe. *hugs Lizzie*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Be safe." She's totally saying that for John.

ok... maybe the rest of them too, but mostly for John.

Comment

Oooh, John found the HUD! And the Ancient PDA!

But no turkey sandwich.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Eww turkey.
            sigpic
            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

The Wraith's back! Sumner, you've been invited to lunch!

Comment

Sumner's next for wraith lunch

Comment

I forgot Bates got captured, too--that better explains how much he hates the Wraith.
                  Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Teyla's job in this part of the episode is to look sad.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                      Eww turkey.
                      LOL! Yeah, it's really funny now that we know JoeF doesn't like turkey.

Comment

Lock and load! HAHAHAH!

Comment

Sumner, Wraith stare-down... have I mentioned how much I love Sumner?

Comment

"You're with me" See how he didn't feel to explain that to Ford.
                            sigpic

Comment

Listen to John giving the Marines orders! Damn, the man so had to have been in Air Force Special Ops before he got booted to Antarctica! You don't learn bad*ss tactical stuff as an ordinary chopper pilot!

Comment

I loled. She dropped down from nowhere.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X