No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*smacks John* Gah, he's such a dork here.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"Halling."

"I don't know what that means..."

"It's his name!"

haha, love that!

Comment

When they first meet Teyla

Comment

Ford feeling out Sumner...he already likes John.
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

What world do you come from? LMAO!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              Ford feeling out Sumner...he already likes John.
              That sounds dirty.
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Athos Village!

Teyla! (gawd, I hate her wig here!)

Comment

"I bring men" It's like his Teyla's personal dating service.
                  sigpic

Comment

Enter the first of Teyla's many bad wigs...but yay! Teyla!

Comment

Originally posted by ruined_puzzle View Post
                      that sounds dirty.
                      lol!

Comment

Originally posted by ruined_puzzle View Post
                        that sounds dirty.

rofl!

Comment

John--a man after my own heart--he loves Ferris Wheels AND college football.

Gotta love John here. Even Sumner has to admit he's good.

Comment

And, it's morning!

Ooooh, Ancient ruins across the lake...

Comment

I don't consider that sheyla. John was just trying to get information.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                                That sounds dirty.
                                Not my fault! I've only been here for a few minutes! And I haven't eaten lunch!

Comment

Working...
                                X