No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't move! Hah! I'd say he's friggin petrified!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

YAY! Lizzie and John meet!

Did I do that? Hee!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lizzie just wanted him cause he was hot.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

*giggles at Jack looking back at the stasis pod*

Comment

Yeah, Lizzie, that's not all John does naturally... heheheheh!

Comment

hehe, Lizzie... Please, please... can I have John? Can I, can I?

Comment

"you want him"

How can John say no to Lizzie.
                sigpic

Comment

C'mon John! Say YES!

Comment

EWW Simon

Comment

*checks in*

You know, dating a musician sucks. Where are we?
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

And I think people who don't want to go through the Stargate are equally as whacked!

Go Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          *checks in*

You know, dating a musician sucks. Where are we?
                          *hugs*

Lizzie's breaking up with Simon by VCR and everyone's saying goodbye!

Comment

EWWWW go away Simon.

Ford and his grandparents

CARSON!!! is just the cutest thing ever.

Mckay cat.

John and coin.
                            sigpic

Comment

Carson and his mom, awww!

Comment

And Simon calls Lizzie... and he can't get through to her phone! Hah!

Comment

Working...
                                X