Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    I think I will most likely be asleep at that time, but it sounds like a good idea. Plus a good way to boost our page count
    Well, there's that too. But mostly, it's to have fun!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Okay people, here's the deal. I might come a little late here but I'll be here anyway. The thing is - there is a street festival in my town and Anuna man's band is playing. This is my first chance to see them live! And he is expecting me to be there, that's why I'll be running late, but I'll come to join the fun!
    Awesome! Have fun at the festival with Anuna man, and we'll see you when you can get here!

T-minus 1 hour! Let's get pumped, Sparkies!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I can't neglect my own sparky love! (I made myself very pretty)

As soon as I'm back, I'm checking in!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

*iz here* *iz anyone else*

I'm trying to find my copy of Rising.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies!

It's check in time!

I'm here, Ruined_puzzle is here, Anuna will be here when she can... so who else is in?

TEN MINUTES!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hmm... it seems that GW's clock is a couple of minutes faster than my computer clock.

Comment

RP, how are you coming with finding your Rising disc?

Comment

Mine says 2:04, but I know mine is ahead. I found it. It was buried somewhere.
                sigpic

Comment

T-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    T-minus 2 minutes!
                    What happens in 2 minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      What happens in 2 minutes?
                      We're having a post-a-thon! We're going to watch "Rising" and post comments about it here on the board as we watch it!

1 minute!

Comment

Hi Sparkies!!! In 1 min!!!

Comment

Okay, last check in!

Who's here?

Comment

Meee!!!!

We should have advertised more.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm here.

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X