I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Oh you party poop.
      Only stating the obvious

Comment

OMG.

@SR - I resent that. I don't like worms. How about spiders?
        Spiders is crunchy. *licks lips* I swear I have not been drinking. yet My husband says I've been giddy all week. I think he likes it.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        hmmm "vote for me because I can give you peace not only on Earth, but in two galaxies?"

lame I know. Let's hear the rest of you guys.
        I had enough trouble with the Flanigan one. I'm not good with catchy phrases.

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Only stating the obvious
        We all hate you.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          » Be smutty, peoples.

Spoiler:

» And on the topic of "Save SGA" - one of the first things we can do is not be discouraged by the idjits that try to shoot you down for what you think. Their words mean nothing, and really - I doubt any of us here cradle out S1, S2, S3 DVDs every night as we fall asleep crying, do we? No, we don't. But if you do ... we still love you.
          ROFLMAO - did you see my "what would make you go anti" post from yesterday? It just makes the highlighted part in your post even funnier.

Removes S1-S3 dvd from under the pillow.
          Hey - didn't you hear Reiko? We still love you. You don't have to move your precious.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          *wipes eyes* I've just been sobbing all day because evidently everybody hates us. We should all go eat worms. lol

If you don't get that, lucky you. *must stay off the GitM thread*
          LOL - do NOT stay off the GiTM thread. That thread needs all the Elizabeth (and John) support it can get. Just don't get sucked in to defending your position. As long as we know we're right, who cares what anyone else thinks?
          sigpic
          Signature by Erin87

Comment

We all hate you.
            You are repeating yourself

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
              LOL - do NOT stay off the GiTM thread. That thread needs all the Elizabeth (and John) support it can get. Just don't get sucked in to defending your position. As long as we know we're right, who cares what anyone else thinks?

I might hop in again, just to repeat how great John's reactions were.

Comment

Hah! Neither illness nor power outages will keep me from my Sparky! RAWR!

I honestly don't think it will matter. TPTB are like concrete.
                Concrete can be broken. All it takes is a pair of jackhammers by the names of SciFi and MGM.

And this is OT but I gleaned this bit from JM's blog. It made me giggle.

Spoiler:
                This is part of a long involved rant about Teyla/Kanaan/John.

Tina also writes: “Teyla told her friend, I think the episode was Sunday, that she had a crush on someone from Atlantis and hoped he would make a move. But we are now to believe that Teyla at the same time also had a sparkle in her eye for Kanaan.”

Answer: People aren’t as simplistic as that. They can have their eye on someone without realizing that their love of their life could be right under their noses the whole time. I have many friends who ended up marrying a good friend in whom they’d hitherto shown no romantic interest.

And then later we get this tidbit: MrsB108 writes: “1)Are there any mystical/magical elements to any of the storylines this year?

2)Do Teyla and Kanan have any serious issues coming up between them?”

Answer: 1) Nope. 2) Again - nope.

Can we hope Teyla gets to keep her happy ending?
                Spoiler:
                Oh, that's priceless!

And I do hope Teyla gets to have a happy ending with Kanaan and Torren. That would be so awesome for her. And maybe we'd get to see more cool stuff from Athosian culture!

And I could not stop laughing at the CinemaSpy interview with JoeF. OMFG. JoeF for showrunner!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                  ROFLMAO - did you see my "what would make you go anti" post from yesterday? It just makes the highlighted part in your post even funnier.
                  Hey - didn't you hear Reiko? We still love you. You don't have to move your precious.
                  » Yes, that was awesome. And yus, we still luff you even if you stash your pretty under your pillow

» Though I think quite a few people got scared out of there because of the 'ship war'

Comment

@Reiko - I just caught up on the "What would make you go anti" thread. I see that you DID see what I posted there yesterday. I'm glad it wasn't just me that thought that particular poster was a bit harsh...
                    sigpic
                    Signature by Erin87

Comment

» Working on The Weir-Sheppard ones next

Comment

» Yes, that was awesome. And yus, we still luff you even if you stash your pretty under your pillow

» Though I think quite a few people got scared out of there because of the 'ship war'
                        Me too. That's why I wanted to call for peace. If we get sucked into ship war there, then all the non-shippers will leave. We need more Elizabeth support in that thread, no matter who they ship her with or whether they ship at all. (But that is a bit off topic for this thread, sorry).

SPARKY RULES! (better?)
                        sigpic
                        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Ship war? What is that? My ship is bulletproof, plot hole resistant, capable of avoiding TPTB canon fire and essentially unsinkable.

Can anyone make me a sig with that line above?

Comment

But this particular one is pretty and has a brain - ain't that perfect?

Now imagine AU where Elizabeth is running for President.
                            *gag* *choke* true that.

hey! I have an idea --- Sparky for president (alright in a fictional world). Can we see Elizabeth running for President, and John supporting her political aspirations?
                            *coughs*

WestGate, by Melyanna. AU crossover between The West Wing and the Stargate universe. You don't have to be a fan of TWW to enjoy the fic; I had only seen a handful of episodes before I read the story, and I had no problem following the new characters. There's a crossover facebook to bring readers up to speed on who's who, and a chronological fic index to read the stories in order. Start with The Pacific Rim and Revelation, the first two stories written for the AU.

And yes,
                            Spoiler:
                            Elizabeth becomes President (eventually).
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I know about WestGate and like with Ren, I'm kind of late with catching up - right now I'm reading Big bang stories ("Lost in the veins of this city" by kalesbohan and hariboo smirks to be precise. Plain awesome. It may take a while until I'm done with all of sparky stories). Here's the link:

Lost in the veins of this city

It reads like a book. You don't have to know anything about Stargate to enjoy it. I admire these ladies.

Comment

» Working on The Weir-Sheppard ones next

I'm SO going to use that one!

Comment

Working...
                                X