Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*squishes* the thread.

R_P: Thinking of sending it to the Bridge Studios?? I am def. going to venture back to the blog of Doom for this.

Anuna: *mwah*
    sig made by me

Comment

Okay, just rewatched the Teyla&Elizabeth scene

Spoiler:

Elizabeth actually says "when you spoke of him as a friend you always had a sparkle in your eyes." *LOL*

Teyla, I think, is lying, and Elizabeth knows it. She looks slightly sad.

Teyla's expression when Elizabeth asks if John's the father is kinda funny.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Man even after all this time they are joined at the hip. And eye $ex seems to have transcended everything.
        sig made by me

Comment

And now I want to make videos. I haven't in AGES!!!!!

There's a perfect song for this: Love is never ending - Brad Paisley
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
            Man even after all this time they are joined at the hip. And eye $ex seems to have transcended everything.
            It really does...the looks don't stop!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

Spoiler:

Elizabeth actually says "when you spoke of him as a friend you always had a sparkle in your eyes." *LOL*

Did you notice how
              Spoiler:
              hurridly and vehemently Teyla corrected Elizabeth, when she says "wait you mean John Sheppard ..." *oh goodness* I may just combust from all this squeeee.
              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

Spoiler:

Okay, I don't get this part....
                Spoiler:

- what is Teyla lying about? Is that sparkle a reference at Kanaan? Or did we just get you know another ship that shall not be named reference here?

Comment

Did you notice how
                  Spoiler:
                  hurridly and vehemently Teyla corrected Elizabeth, when she says "wait you mean John Sheppard ..." *oh goodness* I may just combust from all this squeeee.
                  Someone explain this mixup to me, LOL! Did Elizabeth think
                  Spoiler:
                  Teyla had a thing for John?! Because that's just nooooot possible when hip touching and eye!sex transcend everything. Even the physical body lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    Spoiler:

- what is Teyla lying about? Is that sparkle a reference at Kanaan? Or did we just get you know another ship that shall not be named reference here?
                    Spoiler:
                    Teyla is lying about Torren being on Atlantis or not. She says he's with his Kannan. We think she was lying to protect Torren, because she's not sure of Franibeth just yet. Elizabeth mentions the "sparkle in her eyes when she spoke of a special friend Kanan".
                    sig made by me

Comment

Also Anuna,
                      Spoiler:
                      Franibeth is genuinely surprised to even consider that John could be the father ... and that's when Teyla vehemently corrects her.
                      sig made by me

Comment

Also Anuna,
                        Spoiler:
                        Franibeth is genuinely surprised to even consider that John could be the father ... and that's when Teyla vehemently corrects her.
                        Can you imagine my expression right now?

Comment

Just rewatched the end scene. OMG.

Spoiler:
                          When they all come down the steps to the gate, John is behind Woolsey. Elizabeth says goodbye to him, saying she is glad Atlantis is in good hands and Woolsey gives her this smile, kind of like thank you for approving. Sweet. Then Elizabeth says some stuff to the other reps and turns to walk through the gate. As she is doing this, John steps out from behind Woolsey and walks towards her. Thus we get an uninterrupted view of the woobie eye!sex, plus the smile she gives him totally says, it's okay, I'll be all right. From that point on, John only takes his eyes off the gate for a split second. Even after it shuts down and everyone else leaves, there he stands.

Jeez, this episode is off the scale with angst...
                          sigpic
                          sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Can you imagine my expression right now?
                            YES!! Oh by the way
                            Spoiler:
                            John is the FIRST one to buy into Franibeth's orposal of making human form Replicators in Atlantis to DL their consciousness. John also poses the question of "what if one of them decides to stay" .... about Franibeth wanting to stay behind on Atlantis. I *heart* John.
                            sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              It's actually a reference to her baby Torren and his father Kanaan. The scene goes something like this (paraphrased in part).

*random Atlantis holding room*

Franibeth: A baby. That's wonderful....name?
                              Teyla: *hesitates* Torren John
                              Franibeth: Torren...John...wait...does that mean John is the...
                              Teyla: *doesn't hesitate* No...NO! The father is Athosian. *sits down*
                              Franibeth (in Eri's mind looking relieved): Oh. Is it Kanaan?
                              Teyla: Yes...how did you...
                              Franibeth: Whenever you spoke about him as a friend you had a sparkle in your eye.

*SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS*

John just asked what might happen if 'one of them wanted to stay!'

Comment

Question....

Why didn't anyone ask Elizabeth why she just didn't make her own body. To look like herself? I mean...we know why they didn't, but they should've asked. Or am I just crazy?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X