Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a new Sparky song.

By Brian McFadden (sp?) and I think it's called "Only A Woman".
    Of course, since I heard it live I have no link or lyrics to share...
    But Oh My God is it Sparky. At least to me.

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
    I remebe when i was younger an Irish band Called B*witched and i jsut found a good song that would be for sparky.. Corney filmclip tahts the 90's for ya

To you I Belong
    You know, I have their album (please don't judge me) yet I've never made the Sparky connection before...or seen that film clip, so thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
      I have a new Sparky song.

By Brian McFadden (sp?) and I think it's called "Only A Woman".
      Of course, since I heard it live I have no link or lyrics to share...
      But Oh My God is it Sparky. At least to me.

You know, I have their album (please don't judge me) yet I've never made the Sparky connection before...or seen that film clip, so thanks.
      I have it too I was listening to it when i found that clip it would make a good sparky song I think anyways.
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

OT

Spoiler:
        Last night I watched SG-1, and the last episode that Elizabeth was on...I'm currently having a brain fart and can't remember what it is called...Anyways, it's when O'Neill get promoted to Brigadier General, and Elizabeth says something about not liking long goodbyes. It just struck me funny. TPTB has been planning on Sparky since the 7th season of SG-1. HEHEHE!! Okay, I feel better. ;D

Has anyone else noticed this...or am I just...completely insane.

(I would have a tendency to go with the last.)
        sigpic

Comment

Not OT at all! At least, I don't think it is...

Originally posted by PaulrissaRahany View Post
          Last night I watched SG-1, and the last episode that Elizabeth was on...I'm currently having a brain fart and can't remember what it is called...Anyways, it's when O'Neill get promoted to Brigadier General, and Elizabeth says something about not liking long goodbyes. It just struck me funny. TPTB has been planning on Sparky since the 7th season of SG-1. HEHEHE!! Okay, I feel better. ;D

Has anyone else noticed this...or am I just...completely insane.

(I would have a tendency to go with the last.)
          The episode was "New Order, Part 2."

And Sparky is everywhere, no matter how much TPTB try to deny it. We know the truth.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            The episode was "New Order, Part 2."

And Sparky is everywhere, no matter how much TPTB try to deny it. We know the truth.
            Thank you for the episode title, I was starting to seriously doubt my (stargate) mental health

Sparky is everywhere!! ...except for the show...

I'm having Sparky withdrawl!! Any good fanfiction recs?
            sigpic

Comment

Sparky was so big that the only way they could curtail it was to get rid of Elizabeth. and that still didnt work lol. *******s
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PaulrissaRahany View Post
                Thank you for the episode title, I was starting to seriously doubt my (stargate) mental health

Sparky is everywhere!! ...except for the show...

I'm having Sparky withdrawl!! Any good fanfiction recs?
                You're welcome!

And what do you mean, Sparky's not on the show?!? It was in all three seasons! Oh. Wait. You mean that other show, right? The one that took over when Stargate Atlantis ended? That lame parody known as Survivor: Atlantis? LMAO!

More fanfic recs (both still in progress):

Diminishing Proximity by irony_rocks (Sparky AU with werewolves. Not work-friendly.)

Standing at the Edge by Pantherlady (S4 AU)
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I have the action figures too! I love the fact that I have two sparkies. It's fabulous.

Causualties of War had some good angst, and Lorne was awesome. Elizabeth was cool, but...it seemed really really Star Treky to me. Which isn't bad, I love Star Trek...but still.

Comment

Originally posted by oparu View Post
                    I have the action figures too! I love the fact that I have two sparkies. It's fabulous.

Causualties of War had some good angst, and Lorne was awesome. Elizabeth was cool, but...it seemed really really Star Treky to me. Which isn't bad, I love Star Trek...but still.
                    I'd like to read it (I don't mind star trekky). But you know what's funny? You can find Star Trek novelizations here, or Star Wars, but no Stargate! Agh!
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Haven't really read any SGA novels, I want to read one where Elizabeth has a big part, not one where she appears for like a few pages. Any suggestions?

Comment

People we need a game to play. An easy one that includes pictures. Ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
                          Sparky was so big that the only way they could curtail it was to get rid of Elizabeth. and that still didnt work lol. *******s
                          so so true

sparky will be there forever *yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay*

Comment

Causualties of War and Exogenesis have the most Elizabeth. There's another one with a funny bit where Lizzie has a cold, but that's the only time she's in that novel.

Anyone wanna help me with a fic? Since I'm here.

Comment

Originally posted by oparu View Post
                              Causualties of War and Exogenesis have the most Elizabeth. There's another one with a funny bit where Lizzie has a cold, but that's the only time she's in that novel.

Anyone wanna help me with a fic? Since I'm here.
                              I can try, but you're way more skilled writer than I am. (and I think I prefer your fics to show itself, or possible novels... because you write Elizabeth so beautifully)

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                People we need a game to play. An easy one that includes pictures. Ideas?
                                How about "100 Sparky looks"? You know there are at least 100 different variations on the ways they've looked at each other.

For instance...

..a bit surprised.

ETA and totally offtopic:
                                Spoiler:
                                You know I've been studying a lot when I look at that picture and wonder if Lizzie's neck is looking a bit swollen under the right side of her jaw. At first I thought "hmm, does she have a goiter?" since I have just studied thyroid. Then I realized that her thyroid shouldn't be all the way up there, so then I thought maybe some lymphadenopathy? I'm sure it's really just the lighting. Anyway. I'm crazy.

Sparky on youtube

Comment

Working...
                                X