Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    *SNIP*

Who doesn't love commando John!? 'Nother thing, too...it appears he's trying to climb over to Liz's balcony--awww. Sure, it's probably a necessary thing, but let's all pause and reflect. XD

Now my brain thought of a different type of "commando" when you wrote that.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
      Okay...I can go with either type of commando John, how's that?
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Okay...I can go with either type of commando John, how's that?
        I like that so very much. (and imagine Elizabeth's face when she'd find out about his...erm...commando status...)

And new fic from yours truly...
        Bathtub, rated R

Comment

Who doesn't love commando John!?

I like that so very much. (and imagine Elizabeth's face when she'd find out about his...erm...commando status...)

And new fic from yours truly...
          Bathtub, rated R
          Nice to see we are all on the same page here!

Ok, I'm ready for the next 100 list! What's it going to be? Top 100 "ah ha" moments (as in one realizes their feelings about the other from watching, hearing or reading something about the other)? Top 100 surprises they do for each other? Top 100 disagreements and makeups?

Let me know. I need to take my mind off the cold I am fighting!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

Ok, I'm ready for the next 100 list! What's it going to be? Top 100 "ah ha" moments (as in one realizes their feelings about the other from watching, hearing or reading something about the other)? Top 100 surprises they do for each other? Top 100 disagreements and makeups?

hmmm...how about when they first confess their feelings? (to each other/someone else/something else...)

Comment

I love you in Czech is "Miluji te". This is different from English because we don't use it to express love to everyone. This is really, and perhaps only said to your significant other. For parents and friends we use "mám te ráda" which can be translated as "I like you" but it's warmer.

/essay

PS: Forum doesn't like some of our Czech characters
              It's just like in my language. We say 'rad(a) te imam' to relatives/friends.
              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen View Post
                Oy that was cute! I like that!!!!

Originally posted by muffinnuffin View Post
                Hm, wonder what other popular science fiction show they got that idea from... </geekysarcasm>
                Commander Adama and President Roslin, anyone? LOL! I think I'll use Adama theme for John video. That instrumental is beyond awesome!

Originally posted by Vixen View Post
                We reached 111 Sparky moments.
                Next stop: Condemned.

When Elizabeth hears his voice:

Oh I have to rewatch Condemned because it had some really good Elizabeth moments w here she went to negotiate and save her flyboy's butt! And Lorne was there! *flails*

In Croatian we say "volim te" when we want to express deep personal care and love. We use same phrase for expressing love towards children, parents, friends and intimate partners.

Off to read your fic, dana, and if anyone wants I do have Bama's fics.

We need sparky smut!!!
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                  It's just like in my language. We say 'rad(a) te imam' to relatives/friends.
                  That's cool! Where are you from, Celcool?

And the 100 Kisses list has been updated and is now finished. (link in my sig)

Anuna, I want Bama's fics!

Comment

I vote top 100 a - ha moments!

Here's a fic about that, written by me (yes I'm self promoting again.)

Mirroring

It's about other people seeing how they feel about each other.

Comment

That's cool! Where are you from, Celcool?

And the 100 Kisses list has been updated and is now finished. (link in my sig)

Anuna, I want Bama's fics!
                      Going to upload them. Stand by. *scratches head - where are they in this mess that's my computer?*

Comment

Okay, here are bama's fics: http://rapidshare.com/files/83532639/All_bama.doc.html

That smut piece that was mentioned earlier is also included. It's super hot, but Danger Zone is my favorite. I need to re read that.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          Oh I have to rewatch Condemned because it had some really good Elizabeth moments w here she went to negotiate and save her flyboy's butt! And Lorne was there! *flails*

We need sparky smut!!!
                          I read that as "saw her flyboy's butt" I think I will have to agree with the last statement in that post after my eyes playing up on me.

Mirroring

I liked that one too. I thought of it as a kind of personal revelation and not really involving telling anyone or even acting on it. Just a feeling in their gut or a thought in their head after something happens.

I based it on being out with my Hubby when he was my boyfriend. We were driving home one night after going to the dinner and the movies. Sitting at a red light, I looked over at him and he was just looking out the window at the traffic and I got a twisty turny feeling in my stomach and the butterflies let loose and I knew that I wanted to be with him always. I never said anything to him though. I just sat a looked for a few more minutes until the light changed and we moved on. It was such a personal moment for me at the time.
                          sigpic

Comment

Mirroring

Great story!!! Very well written
                            Their body language is so clear lol

Comment

Commander Adama and President Roslin, anyone? LOL! I think I'll use Adama theme for John video. That instrumental is beyond awesome!
                              Oooooh!! Please Ive got to the end of Season 1, and am in utter shock.

That'd be awesome
                              The Geek shall inherit the earth

Proud Sparky Supporter
                              Keeping the Heart and Soul of Atlantis Alive
                              "They can take our Elizabeth, but they can ne'er take our SPARKY!"

Comment

I read that as "saw her flyboy's butt" I think I will have to agree with the last statement in that post after my eyes playing up on me.

I liked that one too. I thought of it as a kind of personal revelation and not really involving telling anyone or even acting on it. Just a feeling in their gut or a thought in their head after something happens.

I based it on being out with my Hubby when he was my boyfriend. We were driving home one night after going to the dinner and the movies. Sitting at a red light, I looked over at him and he was just looking out the window at the traffic and I got a twisty turny feeling in my stomach and the butterflies let loose and I knew that I wanted to be with him always. I never said anything to him though. I just sat a looked for a few more minutes until the light changed and we moved on. It was such a personal moment for me at the time.
                                Go check your eyes? LOL.

Am I mistaken or were there many many glances between Elizabeth and John just like you described? I'm not sure but that loooooong look they shared in Misbegotten was definitely something. We need a fic about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X