No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know that as I said before its the reason I don't like star trek, BSG, Babylon 5 etc. I gind it boring. Thats just what i think anyways
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Jessima View Post
      The fic is called Methods Of Distraction. What I described sort of happened between Teyla and Ronon, but a little more happened, but I used that a little for my Sparky kiss (#98 ) but even though it was a spanky fic, like so many other spanky fics it was pro-sparky. There was some Sparky remarks because John and Elizabeth were watching when all the kissing started and John started flirting with Lizzie and was like "Hey we should spar some time " (as if he wanted the same thing to happen to him but with Elizabeth).

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2779375/...of_Distraction
      Here's a link to it. We have not really discussed this fic recently in the Spanky thread. I think it was written back during season 2.

Most of my Spanky fics I have read are also Sparky. Which manly is because most of the Spanky shippers I know are also Sparky shippers. I like that. We are like friend-ships XD Ok that was dumb.

102# Elizabeth couldn't sleep so she is drinking some Chamomile tea in the mess hall and John comes in not expecting to see her there (he comes for a midnight-snack) and he sits down next to her to ask her why she is not in bed. She tells him she could not sleep because of too much stress. He puts his arm around her and after about a minute of being eye locked they get closer closer.. she closes her eyes and... accidentally kisses his nose.... they laugh and they kiss awwwwwwwww then Jessi turns off her computer and goes to bed...

A #103 for a future episode when
      Spoiler:
      John and Elizabeth finally reunite. They stand about 2 feet apart.. He says "Hey nice leather jacket " she replies "You too stud! New uniform? " he says "Heh yeah Rodney hated the old ones" "So did I " "Yeah..." .... "I missed you John..." he looks around to see if anyone is watching then he says "Can you keep a secret?" She replies "Sure what is-" He pules her forward and gives her a big kiss "-it..." ^.^ "I missed you too..." Then all the shippers all go *squee* at the same time creating a deafening ringing/screeching noise which knocks out all satellites in orbit...
      *g* No that actually makes sense though, I still can't let go of my Spanky despite this season, and a lot of my Sparky friends on LJ are pro-Spanky lol.
      Sparky and Spanky and I'm sure there's a really lame joke I could make about that. But I'll spare you

John and Elizabeth should spar sometime. Especially if it's anything like Spanky sparring...

Thanks for the link

And re: #102 and #103- I like the way you think! hehe.
      Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
      Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen View Post
        Thanks Ruined_puzzle!
        And thanks for dropping by Jessima!

For those who speak another language beside English, how do you say "spark"?
        In Czech it's "jiskra" (noun).

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen View Post

For those who speak another language beside English, how do you say "spark"?
          In Croatian it's "iskra". Hmmm, I love this other languages questions? For non English speakers, how do you say "I love you" on your language?

Originally posted by Jessima View Post
          You guys playing some sort of Sparky game? (kissing situations)

Well I think it would be cool if John convinced Elizabeth to take a break from work and got her to come to the gym with him. He twirls a sparring stick around and brags how good he is getting thanks to lessons from Teyla and Ronon and she bets him that she can kick his butt, but he argues that he did not think she could kick Rodney's butt, let alone him (taunting her to provoke her and get her to spar with him) so they start to spar/fight and he does this move that Ronon always does where he pulls the opponent in closer and detains them, she takes advantage of that and kisses him, then when he is all distracted whacks him behind the knees with her stick and knocks him on his butt... (A little bit inspired by one of my fav Spanky fics, but a little different)

That was adorable Jessima, I think something like this should be written in a sparky fic. Oh and I'd have Teyla teach Elizabeth some tricks she could use on John.

Now the rest of S4

Spoiler:
          I hope there will be some mention of Elizabeth, we get to see gloomy Johnn being sad, upset and dark - and if we see that, even if he doesn't mention Elizabeth, we will know it's because of her. Loosing her changed him so deeply, that nobody can actually deny Sparky.

I don't really care what happens in next episodes, I'm not thrilled to watch them and after BAMSR at least my own writing muses are happy. That final scene was awesome and gave me some inspiration. But whatever happens later and in S5.... *shrug* Sparky stays THE SHIP for me. Nothing will change that.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Anuna, I think I've found something that fits what you're looking for... This one is very, very brutal, so much so that I could only stand to read through the first four chapters (with the Lizzie whumpage) once. Rated NC-17, so it's definitely not work-friendly...

Anything? / Recovery by Beaker Bait

Dana gave me that precise link and I've started reading it. Yes it's brutal but that's exactly what I wanted. (I'm at recovery part now and I wonder how the author handled that. That's teh tricky part to write) I guess I have high tolerance for brutality.... and I've written something similar myself, only it was John who was whumped. I should finish that one or alyssa will have my head.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
              I know that as I said before its the reason I don't like star trek, BSG, Babylon 5 etc. I gind it boring. Thats just what i think anyways
              I agree with you there. I lost interest in Star Trek a long time ago. I felt that with 4 shows on the same theme but mostly unrelated I couldnt keep track of it. I watched Voyager for a while, but got fed up with it, and couldnt even begin to understand why DS9 was good...

Im a newly converted BSG fan, and I reeally like it

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Now the rest of S4

Spoiler:
              I hope there will be some mention of Elizabeth, we get to see gloomy Johnn being sad, upset and dark - and if we see that, even if he doesn't mention Elizabeth, we will know it's because of her. Loosing her changed him so deeply, that nobody can actually deny Sparky.

I don't really care what happens in next episodes, I'm not thrilled to watch them and after BAMSR at least my own writing muses are happy. That final scene was awesome and gave me some inspiration. But whatever happens later and in S5.... *shrug* Sparky stays THE SHIP for me. Nothing will change that.
              Here here! *stands up and applaudes*
              The Geek shall inherit the earth

Proud Sparky Supporter
              Keeping the Heart and Soul of Atlantis Alive
              "They can take our Elizabeth, but they can ne'er take our SPARKY!"

Comment

What i enjoy the most at this moment is reading and writing fics. I love that, and I actually don't need to watch the show for that. First three seasons full of sparks - more than enough!

Comment

This is what I’d like to see in this series.

Spoiler:
                  Some mention. About John getting plenty of comfort over the replicators demise, taking it as revenge against Elizabeth’s assumed death. Only to find out she’s alive and well months later.
                  BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post

Spoiler:
                    Some mention. About John getting plenty of comfort over the replicators demise, taking it as revenge against Elizabeth’s assumed death. Only to find out she’s alive and well months later.
                    Ditto!

Does anybody else know about some brutal fic, preferably not ending with character death? I'm in a very weird mood.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Exactly, but noooo! *is angry at tptb* lol, when am i never
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Ditto!

Does anybody else know about some brutal fic, preferably not ending with character death? I'm in a very weird mood.
                        It'll be nice if something like that is mentioned to Carson.

Try these stories.

Metamorphosis

Premonitions

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

It'll be nice if something like that is mentioned to Carson.

Try these stories.

Metamorphosis

Premonitions

Bookmarked and back to read Anything.

Comment

Bookmarked and back to read Anything.
                            Anything.

Angustia
                            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Anything.

Angustia
                              *bookmarks*

Ha, so cool! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by muffinnuffin View Post
                                The first and penultimate caps from the above are from such an angle they look like they've been holding hands *grins*
                                They have been holding hands. I'm a shipper, I can choose to see what I want. lol
                                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                                X