Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Anyway, on to the reason for my post. Sparky Lyrics!

Dunno if it's already been suggested at some point, but I've always thought this one was perfect for John's POV.

"Everything" by Lifehouse
    (Spoilered for length.)
    Spoiler:
    Find me here, speak to me
    I want to feel you, I need to hear you
    You are the light that's leading me to the place
    Where I find peace again
    You are the strength that keeps me walking
    You are the hope that keeps me trusting
    You are the life to my soul
    You are my purpose
    You're everything

And how can I stand here with you
    And not be moved by you
    Would you tell me how could it be any better than this

You calm the storms and you give me rest
    You hold me in your hands
    You won't let me fall
    You still my heart and you take my breath away
    Would you take me in, take me deeper now

And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you

Cause you're all I want, you're all I need
    You're everything, everything
    You're all I want
    You're all I need
    You're all I want
    You're all I need
    You're all I want
    You're all I need
    Everything, everything

Would you tell me how could it be any better any better than this

Yeah, it is.
    I would actually be really surprised if there hasn't been a JE video done to this song, since it's another track that's been used in a lot of ship videos.

Comment

SMB_BOOKS I hope you read this on JM's blog. Props to you!

Of course most blogger ID’s are anonymous as well but it’s the consistency of representation that makes them notable and, in my opinion, worthy of respect. For instance, I don’t know all that much about SMB_BOOKS on a personal level, but I do know that she is pro-Weir, had been consistent yet polite in her arguments, and I respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
        Sparky is LOVE!

Now, someone, please tie my hands together before I go post something inappropriate on JM's blog. Sorry, having a weak moment, too much bashing going on over there today.

Wanders off to go look at the pretty Sparky pictures to distract her from the hate mongering....
        SMB - did you see you got a mention on JM's blog? I think you should post there more often. Even though it can be painful reading the other responses, these are the time we need the most show of support. Posts as eloquent as yours need to saturate that blog. Maybe then we'll have a chance.

Come on everyone!
        sig made by me

Comment

Hey everyone, now that we've reached 51,000 it's no time to stop! Let's keep going. How about we try to reach 51,200 by the time TMC airs in the US tomorrow?
          sig made by me

Comment

Lizabeth & justhere1971 - thanks for the props!

I think there are a lot of Weir fans out there who can relay their thoughts in a manner that conveys the depth of their feelings and why it makes sense to bring Elizabeth back to the team. I applaud each and every fan who takes the plunge and puts their feelings and beliefs out there - it takes courage.

I am in for the long haul on this. Which includes my regular presence on JM's blog. Some days there are easier than others. Today was one of the hard days. I'm so glad I chose to post something fun (celebrating Torri's birthday) there instead of rising to the bait of the posters determined to get Torri/Weir fans all riled up.

ROCK ON WEIR FANS - ROCK ON TORRI FANS - ROCK ON SPARKY FANS!
            sigpic
            Signature by Erin87

Comment

Spoiler:

Guys, look at that smile. If that's not a man in love, I don't know what is.

Sparky on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by mcat View Post
                Spoiler:

Yes, yes he is. I love that scene...

mcat, did you make your sig? I really love it!
                sigpic
                sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red

And on a serious note. MC spoiler
                  Spoiler:

This is John's face when Elizabeth was mentioned.
                  awwww. dont do this to me. i havent seen this ep yet but hopefully i will see it this weekend i cant wait for it

Comment

Today is the day everyone for 'Sparky the return: To celebrate it, how about sharing your sparky thoughts for TMC. What do you think will happen, sparky wise.

I'll have to post my thoughts when I get back from work.

Seeing as today is the day, I'll post these TMC spoilers again
                    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                      Today is the day everyone for 'Sparky the return: To celebrate it, how about sharing your sparky thoughts for TMC. What do you think will happen, sparky wise.

Seeing as today is the day, I'll post these TMC spoilers again
                      OMG! Wormhole!! I love you now!! i havent seen those two pics yet i just know them from wallpapers they are ... wow .. *drooling*

well, i dont know what happens because i havent seen the last epi yet but...
                      Spoiler:
                      i hope that we have loooooooaaaaaads of shippy sparky scenes - and i dont care if its with sheps double or not, shep is shep and well, i guess weir is repli-correspondent or something. i hope she gets their leader

lol, i know, that spoilertag was not really necessary.
                      and haha, i'm in work too .. soooo boring
                      Last edited by Skydiver; 07 December 2007, 12:26 PM.

Comment

OH MY, yes it would have. The poor boy wouldn't have stood a chance. Sigh....
                        That calls for a fic. Elizabeth in interesting clothes and John's wadering eyes... and thoughts. Some things never get too old.

Originally posted by belanna30 View Post
                        BTW, Anuna.... Is there a limit to the number I should send or problems with different sites where they are posted for the fan fic club? I'm TOTALLY in and a fantastic idea.
                        I'd say each of us could suggest 10 stories for a start. Try to chose different genres and ratings. Everything goes. Try to find older stories, those from S1 and 2 are golden. Maybe it would be good to start with something happy, because I believe we will need that after TMC and everything. Check your links - if they are working properly you can suggest the stories for fic club. You can PM me your suggestions, starting today. If you all agree I'll see to random selection of fics to discuss.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                        Hey everyone, now that we've reached 51,000 it's no time to stop! Let's keep going. How about we try to reach 51,200 by the time TMC airs in the US tomorrow?
                        I'm game! Go for it sparks!

Lizabeth & justhere1971 - thanks for the props!

I think there are a lot of Weir fans out there who can relay their thoughts in a manner that conveys the depth of their feelings and why it makes sense to bring Elizabeth back to the team. I applaud each and every fan who takes the plunge and puts their feelings and beliefs out there - it takes courage.

I am in for the long haul on this. Which includes my regular presence on JM's blog. Some days there are easier than others. Today was one of the hard days. I'm so glad I chose to post something fun (celebrating Torri's birthday) there instead of rising to the bait of the posters determined to get Torri/Weir fans all riled up.

ROCK ON WEIR FANS - ROCK ON TORRI FANS - ROCK ON SPARKY FANS!
                        You are pour guiding light. I don't have your courage but I'll do my best to post my opinion on TMC there and in episode thread.

Originally posted by Pocus
                        Why does that line remind me of Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail

the French man in arms "I Fart in your direction you silly English kinigats!"
                        Should that be our new battle call? We used to have zen, optimism and something else... can't remeber. That was almost a year ago.

Because that's what I was thinking about.

Spoiler:
                        GUARD: You don't frighten us, English pig-dogs! Go and boil your
                        bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called
                        Arthur-king, you and all your silly English kaniggets. Thppppt!
                        GALAHAD: What a strange person.
                        ARTHUR: Now look here, my good man!
                        GUARD: I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal
                        food trough whopper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother
                        was a hamster and your father smelt of eldeberries.
                        Again I must say: I love you! Here's a challenge people. After TMC airs - depending how angry we get - we could reinterpret the episode in Monty Phyton style. There's nothing like a good parody. I supose we will be angry and sad and there will be lots of strong emotions.... find the way to vent them!

Originally posted by mcat View Post
                        Spoiler:

He is totally, unmistakeably lovestruck. I love that scene. Subtle, very gentle... they share a harmony. *sighs*

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post

Here is what I expect:

Spoiler:
                        - lots of running, shooting and explosions - JM wrote this after all
                        - not so original plot line - good replicator team becomes evil, or they must be sacrificed for whatever stupid reason
                        - predictable outcome - something happens to Weir, in case she is the real Weir, and it's suspiciously Ford - like
                        - Shep angst and lovely acting by JF
                        - lots of angry sparky fans
                        - lots of sad sparky fans
                        - most of all I expect you people to support each other here, share your thoughts and feelings - and stick to sparky!

Keep in mind folks - we are here to have fun. Don't let the badwritingbadwritingbadwriting stop you from doing that.
                        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          Here is what I expect:

Spoiler:
                          - lots of running, shooting and explosions - JM wrote this after all
                          - not so original plot line - good replicator team becomes evil, or they must be sacrificed for whatever stupid reason
                          - predictable outcome - something happens to Weir, in case she is the real Weir, and it's suspiciously Ford - like
                          - Shep angst and lovely acting by JF
                          - lots of angry sparky fans
                          - lots of sad sparky fans
                          - most of all I expect you people to support each other here, share your thoughts and feelings - and stick to sparky!
                          yeah. you're sooo right. its going to be exactly like it and in the end we all will think: what a pooish episode like i (for example) think this the whole season already

Comment

No one willing to beta my drabble? I warn you: I'll beg if I have to! Its a "Return" missing scene with pr0n...

I'm trying to decide whether to watch TMC first and then come here to cry or get myself spoilered first, so I know what I have to expect and it'll be less of a shock...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

well then peeps i'm off for the weekend, have a lovelly time and see you on monday *waves*

@Fionnait: i would if i could, but my english is poo i'm sorry

Comment

Have a great weekend, Torri.

I should because Lord knows my son and his friends used to quote it enough. But I Googled. I'm not crazy about it either but loved Spamalot.

Spoiler:
                                Liz: John, who was that vile little man who said all those rude things?

John: Be serious, Elizabeth, Monty Python is a classic.
                                Heh, so true.

And on a serious note. MC spoiler
                                Spoiler:

This is John's face when Elizabeth was mentioned.

but I remember everything
                                what have I become?
                                my sweetest friend
                                everyone I know
                                goes away in the end

Comment

Working...
                                X