Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    If you saw the trailer for This Mortal Coil (before it was taken down) then you will have seen that they were all wearing the old uniform design.
    Some sort of AU? Or maybe a replicator in the head scenario.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
    ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
      Well, let's post these two pics here as well, then.

Promo Pics from TMC ( S4E10 ) Spoilers! You've been warned, lol.

Spoiler:
      http://atlantis.repro-network.net/SGA-EPO-410-0001.jpg
      http://atlantis.repro-network.net/SGA-EPO-410-0002.jpg
      You are a Saint!!! Thanks for those!!!!!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
        Spoiler for TMC here at the Pro Weir S4 thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1559
        Why oh why did I have to read the transcript extract *cries*

*secretly flailing because of the angst*...even though

This is so conflicting with my emotions.

And to think we all thought that Adrift and Lifeline were the ultimate in Sparky and angst. I think this will beat them by miles.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
        ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
          You are a Saint!!! Thanks for those!!!!!!!!
          LOL!!! Dude, I'm a Saint, lol

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post

And to think we all thought that Adrift and Lifeline were the ultimate in Sparky and angst. I think this will beat them by miles.
            DUDE I know. I'm all confuzzled and conflicted.
            sigpic
            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Saint BG of spoiler vids!!! Watch out for that halo! She might use to lock the closet door and not let the Sparky couple out!

**tosses mints at Saint BG as an offering of fidelity**
              sigpic

Comment

Well, let's post these two pics here as well, then.

Promo Pics from TMC ( S4E10 ) Spoilers! You've been warned, lol.

Spoiler:

OMG! ok so that last pic even tho it coukld be a bad scnene makes me sqeeeeeee so much!

i regret reading it to Saz, i is sad now *cries*
                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

*snort*

Keep prayin', babe.

Originally posted by SazZat
                  I highly believe you're right. I think the angst is gonna be high noon in this episode. But it's my kind of angst.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoryJ View Post
                    Hey guys, this was brought up in LJ-land, and I'm taking here because I know we all want to see our Lizzie again. Since many Elizabeth fans have altogether given up and stopped watching SGA, they're no longer voicing their opinions on the crap that is season four when it matters most - right when TPTB are sitting down to plan out season five.

Someone provided email addys a page back, plus THIS WEBSITE has lots and lots more addresses you can write to. Here's a link to my LJ post with more info:

http://rory-elizabeth.livejournal.com/106505.html

If we want Elizabeth back, we need to say something, and now is the best time possible to do it. Take five minutes out of your day to write a quick email or draft a short letter, and help bring one half of our amazing ship back home!
                    Amen! I think the amount of happiness generated here and on LJ today by two little pictures shows our ship is alive and well. We just need to make our voices heard!

Y = YEARNING
                    spoilered for size

Spoiler:

sigpic
                    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Didn't JM say that TMC was the big Weir episode? Which is odd...cause I would have said that about Lifeline. But still....hopefully it will be good (and give us plenty of Sparky).

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

So are we Sparkies going to be happy/sad or both?
                        sig made by me

Comment

I'm happy.

Now how are you people? Having nice time here? What have you been up to?

I was busy lately, but managed to do some writing. Now if you're not totally into angst, here are few stories I wrote recently, and beware of rating Yep, my mind is still dirty and I'm equally corrupted I was.

One about gossip: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3855450/1/Mirroring

One about what dancing can do: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3855473/...e_floor_please

And one baout... heating. Which was justhere's fault. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3890031/1/Boiling_Point

And two vids: John centerd and angsty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWjMrAYUPN8

Other one is totall Sparky with lots of eye!sex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TEjHnF--D8
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                            So are we Sparkies going to be happy/sad or both?
                            Hey kids. Back from the dead and stalking Anuna ready to wake this place up.

Happy for the moment. So let's go with that. You guys are to be admired and congratulated for carrying on through the dark days. But I think we still have a lot to look forward to. So let's make some noise and maybe TPTB will hear us. We heard from the man himself *takes a moment to thank JF for being so honest* that they do come to GW for feedback. But if all they are hearing are opinions that a great number of us don't agree with, then it's our fault for not letting them know what we think.

Sparky lives. Sparky will survive. Long live Sparky.

So pull up those pants and let's get on with it.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

We can pull up our pants, John can do the opposite. In Elizabeth's company that is.

I told you I'm still corrupted!!!
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                We can pull up our pants, John can do the opposite. In Elizabeth's company that is.

I told you I'm still corrupted!!!
                                Some things never change.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X