Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
    Don't go down that road, don't do that to yourself cause it's not worth it. (s4)
    Spoiler:
    It's gonna be different that's all. Plus, if the mint jar's in Shep's room, Lizzie will be flirting over it in his room, she'll be doing the nany style sitting on the edge of his BED, it's gonna be HOT !

But that doesn't mean we won't get that in the back half of season 4.
    *runs away from the road, cus i aint feeling depressed anymore*.. Thanks BG

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
    S4
    Spoiler:
    Nah, he totally can bc Sam would be looking all WTF? at his unprofessionalism and John would be all "Lizzie used to let me. This is my chair. See this impression in the glass? My ass groove!"

He did try sitting in the chair but look how uncomfortable he looks.
    ahahahahah!!!.. you guys always make me feel better

Originally posted by CountryJoy View Post
    Very sweet song. I think I like every version I've heard!

Now, somehow, I seem to have missed how Pringles chips became a Sparky snack . . . could someone please explain?
    well, a few pages back we were seeing what things sparky was like, Sparky is like pringles... One you start you can't stop
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

WE'RE BAAAAAACK! Yup.

^ Country Joy... lmao!!! Um, I can't remember now. And the same with the red wine thing. Where did this come from everyone? Ah well.

Anuna, thanks! And to the person I plot bunnied, I'm honoured to have inspired thee Now write, write, write!

Oh and how do you know Sparky is too big a part of your life?

I was helping a friend move out of her flat, and she gifted me with a very very cool jar... and I said "It's a mint jar! *cue idiotic grin*" and then... there was this silence and series of *baffled I-don't-want-to-know* looks. And then I realised that for some people, a mint jar is still just a mint jar.

kay x

Comment

Who doesn't!?

Bc it's a gift from TPTB Joe/Torri the gods? Or maybe bc it's simply yumilicious.

I've been going through my livejournal and stumbled across a convo Athena and I had last year. Thought I'd share as I still find it amusing, lol. (Under cut for length)

Spoiler:
        Sally: how adorably cute would it be if we saw Lizzie's room and she had a teddybear on her bed!?
        Sally: (See, I remembered to add 'bear'. How good am i? )
        Athena: lmao!
        Sally: Course i wouldn't complain if she just had a teddy instead
        Sally: I would take it as a sign of canon :-P
        Athena: I don't think John would complain either..
        Sally: lol!!
        Athena: He'd insist she wear it.
        Sally: But in private bc he wouldn't want Chuck seeing :-P
        Sally: And she'd say "Only if you wear one too"
        Athena: John's response "................."
        Sally: But you know he totally would wear it for her, just so he could see her in one.
        Athena: Yeah, he prolly would, because he lurvs her so much and totally wants her!
        Sally: Like yar! And they'd end up sexing in John's room and then one day McKay would be in there for non slashy reasons and find Lizzie's teddy and be all "wtfbbq"
        Athena: LOL!
        Sally: And bc John doesn't want anyone to find out about his sekrit Lizzie sex, he'd be all "erm, I'm John and I like to wear womens lengerie" and Rodney would be all, "Dude, i thought you'd hoooked up with a scientist...but whatever JOAN!"
        Athena: LMAO!
        Sally: Then Lizzie would hear them arguing and Rodney would tell her and she'd act all disgusted, but she'd still ask him to wear it later that night and he'd be all hurt puppy
        Athena: Make up sex!
        Sally: Oh yeah! But she'd still tease him about it but bc he luffs her, he lets her get away with it. However when Rodney starts teasing him the next day about it in the conference room, infront of everybody, he yells "It's not mine, It's Lizzie's!" amd then she beetroots.
        Athena: lol
        Sally: So she withholds teh sex but bc John is All Kinds Of Sexy And Gorgeous (and this is my story) she gives into him and they dun sex anyway :-P
        LMAO! I don't even remember that conversation. Okay, I do remember the conversation, but reading it again makes me wonder what we were on. LOL When did we even have that conversation? then again we always have weird conversations that revovles around Sparky.
        ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
          ^ Country Joy... lmao!!! Um, I can't remember now. And the same with the red wine thing. Where did this come from everyone? Ah well.
          atlantis_babe got it above (couldn't remember myself, lol). Sparky is like... chocolate, fine red wine, and pringles!

I was helping a friend move out of her flat, and she gifted me with a very very cool jar... and I said "It's a mint jar! *cue idiotic grin*" and then... there was this silence and series of *baffled I-don't-want-to-know* looks. And then I realised that for some people, a mint jar is still just a mint jar.
          LMAO! Yeah... and sometimes a hug is just a hug.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
            LMAO! I don't even remember that conversation. Okay, I do remember the conversation, but reading it again makes me wonder what we were on. LOL When did we even have that conversation? then again we always have weird conversations that revovles around Sparky.
            *passes a joint* just so you can remember

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
              I'd totally forgotten about it myself, lol. Sometime in april/may, I think. I know it was one of the last entries to be Flocked and those were the months I did last.

Comment

atlantis_babe got it above (couldn't remember myself, lol). Sparky is like... chocolate, fine red wine, and pringles!
                All at once

LMAO! Yeah... and sometimes a hug is just a hug.
                [/QUOTE]

I'm so glad we've seen the light So BG, when we putting together that bible? Conversion must begin

Hallowed are the Sparky

kay x

Comment

All at once
                  Hell yeah! You start by shoving a load of chocolate in your mouth, then add a load of crisps and chew till it forms a sort of much (if you do it the other way around the crisps will cut your mouth, lol) and take a big swig of red wine. And with all that's in your mouth you've then got to roll around in the gutter saying "Hallowed is the Sparky!"

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                    Yay I brought it back, no need to chase me

I love the song and for once I wasn't in the gutter
                    haha have a star (*)

I could have hilarious amounts of fun viding this...or doing an inspired fanfic

'I wanna be your underwear' - Bryan Adams
                    Spoiler:
                    I wanna be your t-shirt when it's wet - I wanna be the shower when you sweat
                    I gotta be the tattoo on your skin - yeah lemme be your bed baby - when you climb in
                    I wanna be the sheets when you sleep - let me be the secrets that you keep
                    I gotta be the spoon - ta stir your cream
                    I wanna be the one that really makes you scream

I wanna be - your lipstick when ya lick it
                    I wanna be - your high heels when ya kick it
                    I wanna be - your sweet love babe - ya when you make it
                    from your feet up to your hair - more than anything I swear
                    I wanna be - your underwear

I wanna be the itch that you scratch - wanna be the chair when you relax
                    I gotta be your razor when you shave
                    I wanna be the habit that really makes you crave

I wanna be - your hot tub - when you're dippin'
                    I wanna be - your bathrobe - when you're drippin'
                    I wanna be - your cocktail baby - when you're sippin'
                    I just wanna be right there - more than anything I swear
                    I wanna be - your underwear

I wanna be your sleeping bag - baby slip inside
                    Let me be your motorcycle n' take you for a ride - alright

I wanna be - your hot sauce - ya when you're cookin'
                    I wanna be - your sunglasses - hey good lookin'
                    I wanna be - wanna be the one - you're stick your hook in
                    I just wanna be right there - more than anything I swear
                    Oh ya I wanna be - your underwear

Oooo and I know something that Sparky is like: a power ballad. Starts slowly, grows stronger over time, then all comes together big in the end.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                    ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

All at once

I'm so glad we've seen the light So BG, when we putting together that bible? Conversion must begin

Hallowed are the Sparky

kay x[/QUOTE]

Hallowed are the Sparky

Indeed conversion must begin what about profits? 80 % for me 20%for you nahh I'm a nice gal 50/50 . You're a way better writer than I am ( I'll write mass songs )

A little reminder :

Bible group starts at 3 o'clock in the afternoon tomorrow. Don't forget your pocket knives, your sigs, your pics, your ff (prayers) and cash Then we will head down to the caves gutter and sacrifice a cheep-er-

Hallowed is the Sparky! ( Changed on SL's demand)

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                        'I wanna be your underwear' - Bryan Adams
                        Quite possibly my new bestest song eva and I haven't even heard it, lol.

I know something that Sparky is like: a power ballad. Starts slowly, grows stronger over time, then all comes together big in the end.
                        ... that's so much deeper than the any of the reasons behind the others we came up with, lol. But just as pr0ny! (to me, anyway )

Woolsey: Oh yeah, they're SO hallowed.

Comment

... that's so much deeper than the any of the reasons behind the others we came up with, lol. But just as pr0ny! (to me, anyway )

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/sallylizzie/Sparky/misbegotten0660.jpg[/IMG]

Oh you know, I have my moments of deepness but I really did have to think about how to word it though because the first thing I was gonna type came out sounding very pr0ny

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                          ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

ROFLMAO ! Woolsey rocks I've got the feeling you're grinning just like he is.

Okay enough ! I want smut !

Da ya think I'm sexy ? by Rod Stewart
                            Spoiler:
                            Sugar, sugar

She sits alone waiting for suggestions
                            He's so nervous avoiding all the questions
                            His lips are dry, her heart is gently pounding
                            Don't you just know exactly what they're thinking

If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
                            come on sugar let me know.
                            If you really need me just reach out and touch me
                            come on honey tell me so
                            Tell me so baby

He's acting shy looking for an answer
                            Come on honey let's spend the night together
                            Now hold on a minute before we go much further
                            Give me a dime so I can phone my mother
                            They catch a cab to his high rise apartment
                            At last he can tell her exactly what his heart meant

come on honey tell me so
                            come on sugar let me know

His heart's beating like a drum
                            'cos at last he's got this girl home
                            Relax baby now we are alone

They wake at dawn 'cos all the birds are singing
                            Two total strangers but that ain't what they're thinking
                            Outside it's cold, misty and it's raining
                            They got each other neither one's complaining
                            He say's I sorry but I'm out of milk and coffee
                            Never mind sugar we can watch the early movie

come on honey tell me so

If you really, really, really, really need me
                            just let me know
                            Just reach out and touch me
                            If you really want me
                            just reach out and touch me
                            If you, if you, if you really need me
                            just come on and tell me so
                            Last edited by Blower'sGate; 29 March 2007, 03:07 PM.

Comment

O.K. guys, I debated whether or not to post this because generally I don't like to stir the pot. But for what it's worth, these are my thoughts. Spoilered for length, season 4 cast change, possible change of your zen, and so you can ignore me if you want.

Spoiler:
                              First of all, I think most of you realize I am at heart a pretty optimistic person. I always try to see the potential positives in situations. Having said that, we all have times when we can't and that's when we need our friends to be there and listen to us and encourage us until we can feel positive again. Those of you that know me on LJ know that I had a fairly bitter disappointment in real life this week. My optimism went right down the tubes, but I'm feeling better due to support of friends, both on-line and real life.

My point is this - not everyone is feeling good about Sparky these days. Granted, we have no idea what this recurring business means for Elizabeth, but that's really why people are nervous. For me personally, I'm waiting to see what plays out on screen, but I totally understand those who think this could be the end for Sparky on the show. Yes, we'll have fandom related stuff, but for some that's no consolation. I just think if you can't come to this thread of all threads and voice your concerns, then where do you go?

This thread should embrace everything Sparky. No, I don't want it to become nothing but doom & gloom. But friends should listen to other friends, not just the good stuff, but also the bad. We can help each other feel better, just by being here I hope.

Sparky drew me into Atlantis, but the Sparky fans here drew me into posting. I think we're a great bunch to hang around.

One last thing. I have never in my life done anything to try and save a show/character, but I am sending postcards in support of Elizabeth. Even if the plan is to keep her in Atlantis, I figure it can't hurt for everyone involved to know how much we love this character.

So I've said my piece. I really hope I haven't offended anyone because it certainly wasn't my intention.
                              sigpic
                              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

((Irish Eyes))

I hope RL gets better for you.
                                s4
                                Spoiler:

And I get what you're saying. But please forgive us if we speak out when the balance swings too far the other way and begins to make it feel like we struggle to post here.

kay x

Comment

Working...
                                X