No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know here s2 will be released on March 21st (nope I haven't pre-ordered it... Ok, I have! )

Originally posted by Lady Lethe
    For some reason, when I saw the title I automatically thought it was that song by the French group Manau, so I was really interested to see how they made Sparky fit that song...
    Really? I don't remember that one! Well I only have their first CD so...

@Athenaktt: yeah I know that too, and you're right, it's pretty scary!

On another note, Sam/Jack thread is moving really fast today because it's Valenship so...

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
      I know here s2 will be released on March 21st (nope I haven't pre-ordered it... Ok, I have! )

Really? I don't remember that one! Well I only have their first CD so...

@Athenaktt: yeah I know that too, and you're right, it's pretty scary!

On another note, Sam/Jack thread is moving really fast today because it's Valenship so...
      Valenship?

*confuzzled*

Comment

From JM's Blog

GB writes: “I was watching Misbegotten yesterday, and I was just wondering if you were responsible for the "John Sheppard, are you defending my honor?" line?”

Answer: Thank my writing partner Paul for that one.

Anonymous #6 writes: “Is there any truth to the latest talk that Torri will be in only four episodes of season four?”

Answer: At present, we’re not talking about a specific or set amount of episodes.
        Thx Paul ... Wow as for Torri, the lengh of her arc is still unknown...

EDIT : Oh SL already posted the comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
          From JM's Blog

I just think its funny how they can't talk about a specific or set amount of episodes for Weir/Torri, yet they can for Carter and Keller. Although i think they should at least be able to come up with a ball park figure.

and thanks for all the birthday wishes
          Last edited by Ice Wolf; 11 February 2007, 03:09 AM. Reason: thought of something to add
          sigpic

Comment

Huh, lotta Aussies in this thread...obviously we all have good taste.

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
              Valenship?

*confuzzled*

It's Sam/Jack thread Valentine day.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                It's Sam/Jack thread Valentine day.
                ...they have their own valentines day? I should be surprised...but I'm not.

*muttersallofftheirrockersanywaysmutters*

*hides*

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
                  Huh, lotta Aussies in this thread...obviously we all have good taste.
                  indeed we doo.. its teh sparky love
                  Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                  Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                    indeed we doo.. its teh sparky love
                    *sings to 'Weetbix kids' tune*

"'Cos Aussie love...is Sparky love...cos Aussie love...is Spark-key loooove!"

Err...why does the EDIT button have a...squirrel...on it?
                    Last edited by AnnaBee; 11 February 2007, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                      From JM's Blog

I was going to post that but you and SallyLizzie bet me to it
                      *waves to Paul* Hey thanks Paul! I love that line.

Yes there are a lot of Aussies in here (especially if you include people born there but not living there now) And I know a lot more through LJ that don't post at GW but support Shep/Weir.

EDIT: Happy Birthday to Trialia and Ice Wolf
                      Last edited by Reaceania; 11 February 2007, 04:00 AM. Reason: To add some birthday cheer :D
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
                        I just think its funny how they can't talk about a specific or set amount of episodes for Weir/Torri, yet they can for Carter and Keller. Although i think they should at least be able to come up with a ball park figure.
                        I was thinking, maybe Suz is right and they're rethinking their decision about Torri's status... must be something wrong today, I'm actually being optimistic about TPTB. *lol*
                        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                          I was thinking, maybe Suz is right and they're rethinking their decision about Torri's status... must be something wrong today, I'm actually being optimistic about TPTB. *lol*
                          Glad someone is optimistic cause I'm sure not.......

I'm starting to wonder if Elizabeth will dissapear completly into Mandy-Ville....

(for all those who didn't watch West Wing, Mandy was a character in season 1 who just vanished with out a trace or meniton in season 2....hence Mandy-ville...)

*sigh*

I just with they would give us a definite answer just so we would stop worrying......hopefully this is just all promotional crap to get more people to watch season 4.... but I doubt it....
                          sigpic
                          Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                          |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post

I'm starting to wonder if Elizabeth will dissapear completly into Mandy-Ville....

(for all those who didn't watch West Wing, Mandy was a character in season 1 who just vanished with out a trace or meniton in season 2....hence Mandy-ville...)

*sigh*

I just with they would give us a definite answer just so we would stop worrying......hopefully this is just all promotional crap to get more people to watch season 4.... but I doubt it....
                            LOL Mandy-ville.... I just call it Sorkinland so it can clump in all the other characters or plot devices that just disappear.

As for SGA DVDs for the States, I think they come out in March. That's the last I've heard. I haven't bothered looking anymore. I'll just be surprised when they finally are out. LOL
                            ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by firedust22 View Post
                              I think they all look like REALLY detailed action figures.
                              Yeah, kinda. Actually, I think they suck, which is a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post

That was just a momentary lapse. Most of the time I'm only thinking the worst will happen. That's just it, we can only guess, god, at least give us something!! Not knowing anything is killing me.
                                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Working...
                                X