Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
    Since Valentines Day is coming up, I wonder if anyone has plans to write a Valentines fic?
    I plan to write one.

How far away is Valentines Day? I always forget those things. It will probably be rather subtle, like my recent Christmas fic "A not so forgotten Christmas"

But i will write one. If you guys want it? /

Spoiler:
    P.S. I actually thought i saw some Sparky in Vengeance, and Ronon was so funny!!!
    Oh and those monsters. I was actually scared. yes, call me weird. Alien was never one of my fave movies.

Comment

Wooo i love the Love day fics
      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Speckleberry call me weird but Alien is one of my fave movies
        Spoiler:
        Liz should have been in those corridors....
        Ok such a cliché but we would have had even more sparky scenes. Well fic time... Any ff writers interested ? Bring the bugs-Aliens to Atlantis : it should happen before First Strike IMO... *cough*EWC*cough*

Edit : Yay a horror fic for Valentine's day !!!

Comment

Hello everyone!
          I justs tarted to watch Atlantis for the first time. I loved "The Rising" and one of my strongest impressions was that Sheppard and Weir would be a perfect match. I mean, form moment one there are *sparks* between them!! Another impression (I think it has something to do with John's hair) was: "Well look at that, a lady and a tramp".
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz View Post
            Or they do have a clue and choose to act all clueless, but SGA's tptb have at least stopped acting like S/W doesn't exist, call me optimistic, but since at the beginning they refused to acknowledge it I'd say that's progress.
            To me S/W is the little ship that could.
            Well, one thing has come out of JM's blog for sure. He knows there's a big following for S/W. At least he didn't ignore the question...that's something right?
            Hope he now doesn't get bogged down with loads of shipper questions like poor BamBam did. May turn him off ship altogether or go for another ship. He may do something crazy like that just to stir everybody concerned.

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
            Screen caps for "Vengence" are finally done!

Sheppard/Weir Screencaps

Vengence episode caps
            *Pets Athenaktt* You're a gem!

Originally posted by Speckleberry View Post
            I plan to write one.

How far away is Valentines Day? I always forget those things. It will probably be rather subtle, like my recent Christmas fic "A not so forgotten Christmas"

But i will write one. If you guys want it? /:sheppard:
            Shesh!!!! Why do bother asking???? Of course we want...pretty puh-leeze?
            Loved that Christmas fic.
            And more than one, if I'm not being too demanding?

Little anecdote. I had Damien Leith's "Night of My Life" in the background when I read the news about TH's
            Spoiler:
            "recurring role for a period of time" business, and I thought that song would be a fitting tribute to her if she ever left SGA.
            Anyway, the Aussies would know this ballad. I was just thinking this would also fit a video that segues with the end of "First Strike" and from John's POV where
            Spoiler:
            he remembers all the times he spent with Elizabeth before she "disappeared".
            I want an Angsty!John vid. *begs*
            So you gorgeous video makers out there, listen to this song and see if the muse inspires you. I never cease to be amazed when he hits those high notes at the end. Clicky here: Night of MY Life

BTW I'm a hip mum. I love Snow Patrol. My daughter is going to their concert in a couple of weeks. *iz jealous*

ETA: Welcome ANUNA!!!! *throws mints*

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Welcome Anuna!!!

Ok, who asked about who will write a Valentine's Day fic again? Because now I had two different plotbunnies for Valentine Day's fics and I'm so sure I won't be done for February 14th...

Originally posted by Luz
              To me S/W is the little ship that could.
              *totally agrees with you*

Comment

Been gone since monday? Did I miss anything major? Anything ship-making/shattering?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                  Been gone since monday? Did I miss anything major? Anything ship-making/shattering?
                  A comment from Malozzi on his blog that says that door's still open for S/W. Besides that, I think nothing really happened...

Comment

Thanx for a warm wellcome guys! I need to catch up, I only saw few Atlantis episodes, buit there were definitely some good shippy moments in the wery beggining.

In "Rising", when the team goes to Teyla's planet for the first time I believe... just before Sheppard steps trough the gate he turns around and casts a glance towards Elizabeth... my shippy heart started beating faster!! It was a great moment, very subtle, but powerful at the same time. Loved it, just loved it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      Thanx for a warm wellcome guys! I need to catch up, I only saw few Atlantis episodes, buit there were definitely some good shippy moments in the wery beggining.

In "Rising", when the team goes to Teyla's planet for the first time I believe... just before Sheppard steps trough the gate he turns around and casts a glance towards Elizabeth... my shippy heart started beating faster!! It was a great moment, very subtle, but powerful at the same time. Loved it, just loved it!!
                      Yep that moment was beautiful. I think he was silently thanking her for trusting him while still not understanding why.

Which eps have you seen besides Rising?

Comment

What was the last I saw... let me see... think it was Suspicion? 38 minutes was great, altough I really hate bugs.

That trust thing... if I understood correctly, Sheppard had some dark spots in his military career? I think Weir decided to give him a second chance, which tells me a lot about what kind of person she is. There is something about Sheppard that makes him a natural leader, someone to trust instantly. There was a moment in Rising when teyla told him "Your leader is watching trough me"; and he said "I wasn't" or something like that. He is not hot headed soldier, and I just love that. Maybe Elizabeth had the same impression like me, that he simply can be trusted? After seven seasons of Jack O'Neill, who is great but pushes other caharacters in shadow while doing his little speeches, Jonh Sheppard is something of a discovery for me

Comment

Welcome Anuna. I'm sure you'll become an even bigger fan of John and Elizabeth once you get to watch more episodes.

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
                          A comment from Malozzi on his blog that says that door's still open for S/W. Besides that, I think nothing really happened...
                          He didn't specifically mention them as far as I know... we can only assume he had them in mind. I believe so.
                          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            What was the last I saw... let me see... think it was Suspicion? 38 minutes was great, altough I really hate bugs.

That trust thing... if I understood correctly, Sheppard had some dark spots in his military career? I think Weir decided to give him a second chance, which tells me a lot about what kind of person she is. There is something about Sheppard that makes him a natural leader, someone to trust instantly. There was a moment in Rising when teyla told him "Your leader is watching trough me"; and he said "I wasn't" or something like that. He is not hot headed soldier, and I just love that. Maybe Elizabeth had the same impression like me, that he simply can be trusted? After seven seasons of Jack O'Neill, who is great but pushes other caharacters in shadow while doing his little speeches, Jonh Sheppard is something of a discovery for me
                            Yeah he has a black mark in his file for something that happened back in Afghanistan. She wanted to give him a second chance, that's true, but first and foremost, she asked for him because of his ATA gene, he's a natural.

And I have to say that Jack and John are pretty much the same, they have the same motto (they don't leave anyone behind), they don't really like chains of command... But yeah, John's refreshing.

You're not the only one to hate bugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                              He didn't specifically mention them as far as I know... we can only assume he had them in mind. I believe so.
                              True, but when he said 'natural progression' for us it meant he was refering to them...

Comment

Originally posted by Meditrina View Post

Spoiler:
                                Set the Fire to the Third Bar could end up being the result of the end of Season three
                                That right there is my favorite Snow Patrol song, and I agree

Spoiler:
                                that it could probably be used at the beginning of season 4 or the end of season 3. John and Elizabeth, two lost souls searching for each other across the galaxy... or whatever. Hehehe

“Le monde a tellement de regrets
                                Tellement de choses qu'on promet.
                                Une seule pour laquelle je suis fait
                                Je t'aimais, je t'aime et je t'aimerai...”

~ Francis Cabrel

Comment

Working...
                                X