Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
    To the aussies out there,

Just flipping through TV Week and it says that in 2 weeks its the SGA final! How can it be, it's only been 4 eps! And we saw all of SG-1 without a break, what the?
    Its called Channel 7 they pull this crap all the time (the also show stuff out of order sometimes or change the time or show it 3 or 4 times a week without notice lol)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lizzyana View Post
      Spoiler:
      Yes it is true, but for example.
      It y' will take place to panic for season 4, because a new doctor, will come, and she has a potential. And thus, Sheylas, as Shweirs, us will be in danger, if Sheppard, fall under its charm.
      Its face.
      Spoiler:
      It depends of the character's personnality. We'll have to wait and see how it comes out.

By the way... amitié not amitier.
      Mod Note: Sig oversized.Click to view.

Comment

teknobug
        Spoiler:
        It depends of the character's personnality. We'll have to wait and see how it comes out.
        By the way... amitié not amitier.
        Spoiler:
        Yes it's true, Because Sheppard is rather accustomed to going towards beautiful young women.
        But if the actress who will play the new doctor, if she is already with somebody, or if she don't like the men, Sheppard will be disappointed.Except If Sheppard is not attracted by this woman, that would be very well.
        It is beautiful of dreamed

Comment

My favorite scene in TRW. It's this one and the ending scene.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Spacemonkey_Jackson; 26 November 2006, 09:11 AM. Reason: Spoiler Tags. Sorry 'bout that!

Comment

Spacemonkey, TRW caps need to be under a cut please.

Having said which, I saw that episode again this afternoon. So pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
              Spacemonkey, TRW caps need to be under a cut please.

Having said which, I saw that episode again this afternoon. So pretty!
              Fixed it!

It is a pretty episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                Fixed it!

It is a pretty episode.
                Thanks.

And it is! I think I'm going to skin the fanlisting - the current layout isn't quite as pretty as I'd like.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
                  Anyhow, for those interested in the Transcript for "Return II"

I just finished it so here it is

Return II Transcript

Spoiler:
                  What tickles me the most is that Joe messed up Sheppard's Authentication code. In the beginning of the episode it was "Alpha Six Delta Charlie Niner" by the end of the episode it was "Alpha Delta Charlie Niner Six". No wonder Caldwell didn't believe he was Sheppard.

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSCRIPT!!!!! January is not going to come soon enough for me & I am going through serious Shep withdrawls!!

Comment

Originally posted by shell33 View Post
                    THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSCRIPT!!!!! January is not going to come soon enough for me & I am going through serious Shep withdrawls!!
                    LOL I hear ya! I think I have gained like ten pounds from all the comfort food I have been resorting to...

Anyways, this thread will help you take the edge off.

WELCOME!!
                    My Myspace (doesn't that seem redundant?)

Sig courtesy of Whistler84, R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by firedust22 View Post
                      LOL I hear ya! I think I have gained like ten pounds from all the comfort food I have been resorting to...

Anyways, this thread will help you take the edge off.

WELCOME!!
                      Thanks. I've been a lurker for months. When I saw someone had posted the transcript, I just had to post!

Comment

Welcome shell33

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                          To the aussies out there,

Just flipping through TV Week and it says that in 2 weeks its the SGA final! How can it be, it's only been 4 eps! And we saw all of SG-1 without a break, what the?
                          i know!! i was really hoping that was a typo! at least with the dvd's coming out we can watch the whole season in one go without having to wait for a whole week to watch one episode. channel 7 are getting my nerves!
                          three's a crowd...
                          ahh thats better

aww cute.

I think people who don't watch Atlantis are crazy.
                          And I think people who don't watch Stargate SG-1 are equally as whacked.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post

What I wouldn't be down with is if when every time a hottie walked past he stopped and said something like "Hello there!" Tho I probably would laugh as I've done it more than once myself
                            Yeah, I don't think Atlantis really needs the equivalent of a Joey Tribiani...okay, so maybe it would be amusing, but not if it's John.

Southern Red-your comment about not being amused automatically made me think of Hathor (We are soooo not amused)

“Le monde a tellement de regrets
                            Tellement de choses qu'on promet.
                            Une seule pour laquelle je suis fait
                            Je t'aimais, je t'aime et je t'aimerai...”

~ Francis Cabrel

Comment

Spoiler:
                              God, I hadn't thought that shep might fall under this new Doctors Charm....god *cries* what if that's the ship that TPTB are going to sail and make cannon? *cries some more* I know it's no good freaking out till we actually see what happens- but with Elizabeth and Branton..... *sigh*

.....just as I was looking forward to the rest of Season 3 and 4 even with the cast changes....
                              sigpic
                              Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                              |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Lethe View Post
                                Yeah, I don't think Atlantis really needs the equivalent of a Joey Tribiani...okay, so maybe it would be amusing, but not if it's John.

How you doin'?
                                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Working...
                                X