Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all you Shweirs!

I made this a while ago, but am just now sharing it with you. Hope you like it.

Here's the pic:

Enjoy! I hope

Leadfingers
    Last edited by leadfingers; 31 October 2006, 08:35 PM.
    Best friend to Fyd818

Comment

Originally posted by leadfingers View Post
      Hi all you Shweirs!

Here's the link: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...esentpaint.jpg

Enjoy! I hope

Leadfingers
      Cute!!

Happy birthday to all those that I have missed, and welcome to the thread all newbies!!

So is there an official date for the air of epsiode 311? I've been missing all the syndication shows because of football, too, so the Sparky withdrawls are actually to the point of affecting my health. But all the fics and artwork are helping, so thanks everybody!!
      My Myspace (doesn't that seem redundant?)

Sig courtesy of Whistler84, R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by leadfingers View Post
        Hi all you Shweirs!

Here's the link: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o...esentpaint.jpg

Enjoy! I hope

Leadfingers
        That's very pretty leadfingers.

Comment

Congratulations to Mel and Blue chalking up wins in the Stargate Fan Awards.

Well done!
          sigpic
          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

*nods* Congrats to everyone who won

I didn't, but I'm just chuffed people felt my stuff was worth nominating. *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by Meg-Ann View Post

John's scary in that!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                Great Job!!!!!!!!! Perfect scenes to go with the words!
                and

Congrats on 100 Posts

Congratulations Vala Black!

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_Black View Post
                  oh that is so good bout the dvd's coming out in november! finally season 2!!
                  i made a sparky vid. sorry if u r getting sick of seeing the same clips but i have a very limited collection. it is to the song 'it is you (i have loved)
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIj30Hj6PgU
                  Great vid, Vala. I for one never get tired of those clips. This vid just shows why we love this ship so much.

Congratulations also to all the fan award winners. Did anyone else count the # of Sparky fics? I got 17. A good percentage I think, especially in such a slash heavy venue.

Now I have to go to the hairdresser. Now that I know Joe likes redheads, maybe I'll ask her to add a few more drops to the mix. I mean, after all, the man himself said "Red is good."
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Congradulations to everyone who won

make up your own mind about this pic
                    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Lmao!
                      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

What is she looking at? ...

@hopalong: but the hello-kitty-shirt is cute .

Comment

Hello! Would you tell me what you think of this?

Spoiler:
                          "Off world Gate activation!" This simple sentence prompted Doctor Elizabeth Weir from her office and to her familar place at the top of the stairs.
                          ` "Who is it?" She asked, turning to Zelenka, who was manning the Gate controls.
                          "It's Doctor McKay's IDC." Zenlenka answered, reaching over and turning off the Gate's Iris. Elizabeth's eyebrow arched softly. Considering Colonel Sheppard was suppose to be leading the mission and wasn't due back for another day, she came to the conculsion that something had gone wrong.
                          McKay stepped through the Gate first, blood trailing down his face from four small scrathces under his left eye. In his hands was his jacket bundled around a small object.
                          Ronon and Teyla came through then and the Gate shut down behind them. No Colonel Sheppard in sight. Elizabeth was down the stairs in a flash, ready to ask questions. And Rodney McKay was already blabbering.
                          "I told him not to touch it, but does he listen to me? Noo! He doesn't listen and look what-" Rodney was cut off in the middle of his rant by four sharp claws poking through his jacket and into his fingers, "Ouch!"
                          "Rodney, where's John?" Elizabeth asked, not wishing to know what type of creature had been brought into her city. Rodney looked a little nerovus before answering.
                          "He touched a machine. An Ancient machine. Well, it has to be some type of Ancient joke, has to be. I told him not to touch it!" Rodney told her in a rush. Once again four sharp claws popped out of the jacket, looking again for Rodney's fingers.
                          "What is that?" Elizabeth asked, glancing warily at the jacket.
                          "Sheppard." Rodney answered, thrusting the jacket into her hands.
                          "What?" Elizabeth asked as the folds of the jacket fell away to reveal a small, furry animal.
                          It had two large up-right ears that swiveled, tracking every noise in the room. The little thing's eyes rather resembled those of an Earth cat, in that they were almond shaped, golden, and silted in the middle. It's body was covered with mostly white fur, except for the head, which was covered with a rich brown color. It also had a long swishing tail, with bands of color on it. Not to mention the very sharp claws that flexed as the creature took in the Gateroom.
                          For lack of better words, Colonel Sheppard had been turned into a cat by an Ancient machine. This day just couldn't get any worse.

"Woman who catch fly with chopstick accomplish anything." --- My friend, Elizabeth, about me.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                            Congradulations to everyone who won

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y11...FiInside01.jpg

make up your own mind about this pic
                            hehehe i had the same naughty thoughts lol

CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO WON STARGATE FANFIC AWARDS!!and to those who were nominated too!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ShepWeir View Post
                              Hello! Would you tell me what you think of this?

Spoiler:
                              "Off world Gate activation!" This simple sentence prompted Doctor Elizabeth Weir from her office and to her familar place at the top of the stairs.
                              ` "Who is it?" She asked, turning to Zelenka, who was manning the Gate controls.
                              "It's Doctor McKay's IDC." Zenlenka answered, reaching over and turning off the Gate's Iris. Elizabeth's eyebrow arched softly. Considering Colonel Sheppard was suppose to be leading the mission and wasn't due back for another day, she came to the conculsion that something had gone wrong.
                              McKay stepped through the Gate first, blood trailing down his face from four small scrathces under his left eye. In his hands was his jacket bundled around a small object.
                              Ronon and Teyla came through then and the Gate shut down behind them. No Colonel Sheppard in sight. Elizabeth was down the stairs in a flash, ready to ask questions. And Rodney McKay was already blabbering.
                              "I told him not to touch it, but does he listen to me? Noo! He doesn't listen and look what-" Rodney was cut off in the middle of his rant by four sharp claws poking through his jacket and into his fingers, "Ouch!"
                              "Rodney, where's John?" Elizabeth asked, not wishing to know what type of creature had been brought into her city. Rodney looked a little nerovus before answering.
                              "He touched a machine. An Ancient machine. Well, it has to be some type of Ancient joke, has to be. I told him not to touch it!" Rodney told her in a rush. Once again four sharp claws popped out of the jacket, looking again for Rodney's fingers.
                              "What is that?" Elizabeth asked, glancing warily at the jacket.
                              "Sheppard." Rodney answered, thrusting the jacket into her hands.
                              "What?" Elizabeth asked as the folds of the jacket fell away to reveal a small, furry animal.
                              It had two large up-right ears that swiveled, tracking every noise in the room. The little thing's eyes rather resembled those of an Earth cat, in that they were almond shaped, golden, and silted in the middle. It's body was covered with mostly white fur, except for the head, which was covered with a rich brown color. It also had a long swishing tail, with bands of color on it. Not to mention the very sharp claws that flexed as the creature took in the Gateroom.
                              For lack of better words, Colonel Sheppard had been turned into a cat by an Ancient machine. This day just couldn't get any worse.
                              ...and the rest of the story is where?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                                ...and the rest of the story is where?
                                I'm working on it.

Believe me you are going to love it. Would this classify as Shep whump???

"Woman who catch fly with chopstick accomplish anything." --- My friend, Elizabeth, about me.

Comment

Working...
                                X