No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This may seem like a stupid question to most of you, but is there a public forum besides fanfiction.net to post some fics?
    I put the "M" in stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizabeth
      I'm looking for fanfiction in which Elizabeth is sick and John worries about her. There's one in particular I'm looking for but can't find where she has appendicitis and it's right after an argument between her and John. I'd also be interested in reading others with the same qualifications. Can anybody help me out? Thanks!
      This isn't that one, but a great fic with some John angst/Lizzie danger I read last night where Liz is
      Spoiler:
      a runner.
      Really well written, great humor.
      Check it out if you haven't already read it!

Pursuit

Fanfic is the only thing that'll get me through this eternity of a hiatus...
      SGA: the 3-season show...

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin
        Hee! XDD It would be really awesome if she was really referring to him
        Spoiler:
        being the reason she didn't get enough sleep. Not even in a so-doing-it-way (because we know that's not true ...YET ), but maybe they often meet at night when they both can't sleep... and talk or play cards or something. XD Anything!
        Spoiler:
        I wouldn't be surprised. We know from Allies that Elizabeth had been having trouble sleeping. John no doubt has periods of insomnia too. With everything they've all been through and all the difficult decisions they've had to make the entire command staff probably does. I imagine a lot of late night book/movie/TV discussion, games, or just walks or sitting quietly together reading.
        DDC

Comment

Originally posted by Meg-Ann
          Legos are bad, too.

Hee hee, I love the look on their faces! John's all like, "You did WHAT?!"

And she just has a devilish look on her face, like "I'm not tellin'!"

Comment

Originally posted by stubadingdong
            This may seem like a stupid question to most of you, but is there a public forum besides fanfiction.net to post some fics?
            Command Dynamics hosts Shep/Weir fic specifically, while Wraithbait hosts all manner of fic (with a few exceptions, listed on the front page), and there's an archive at Atlantica too. Plus there's bunches of LJ communities for fics.
            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
            Last update: 14 April 2006
            Melyanna's Multimedia
            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Spoilers for Intruder
              Spoiler:
              Well didn't the late night talk already happened in Intruder. See it's canon. They have late night talks, they just don't show them all. *hits tptb on the head*. lol. They seemed so comfy talking plus the flirting, it was cuteness

sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                Command Dynamics hosts Shep/Weir fic specifically, while Wraithbait hosts all manner of fic (with a few exceptions, listed on the front page), and there's an archive at Atlantica too. Plus there's bunches of LJ communities for fics.
                I don't have an LJ and am too ADD to be trying to figure that out. LOL

I'll try the others, though. Thank you!
                I put the "M" in stupid.

Comment

If you have any fics you can email them to me and I'll put them on my site.

Comment

Originally posted by ddc
                    Spoiler:
                    I wouldn't be surprised. We know from Allies that Elizabeth had been having trouble sleeping. John no doubt has periods of insomnia too. With everything they've all been through and all the difficult decisions they've had to make the entire command staff probably does. I imagine a lot of late night book/movie/TV discussion, games, or just walks or sitting quietly together reading.
                    My bet is that those moments take place on their balcony. I love the balcony scenes! If I ever visit the set, I want to see SG1's gate room and SGA's balcony.

Comment

Need help. I'm looking for the ComicCon Joe/Torri wallpaper that has "Undeniable chemistry" written on there. I don't remember where I've seen it but I have. Thanks in advance.
                      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                        My bet is that those moments take place on their balcony. I love the balcony scenes! If I ever visit the set, I want to see SG1's gate room and SGA's balcony.

i love the Baclony scenes as well!... i think it really defines their relationsip.. kinda like.. this is our balocny.. we discuss anything here... Late night Balcony visits should be there *hits TPTB*
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I was trying to get something started on my forums, but it's been sluggish getting off the ground.

I have an archive ready for uploading fan fiction that'll support archiving, searching, the usual fanfic-like chapters/submissions/reviews, all of that. Just haven't had enough interest to make it available.

The Sparky section: http://forums.mindvenom.com/viewforum.php?f=34

Oh, I added a youtube tag a while back that lets you display youtube videos without leaving the page (inline, centered on the page within a post itself).

I also have image albums (up to 500k, 2000 x 2000 images can be uploaded, multiple files at once) that I'm trying to fill on up (personal albums are also there for all registered users, free). leelakin was kind enough to post some of her Sparky art over there.

Comment

Possibilities for "The return part 2":
                            Spoiler:
                            I'd like to see Shep traped in a cell with Niam or an other athosian tryin' to torture him or infect him with "super" nanites or something. And then Liz would come to his rescue lol and shot Niam ( or another athosian) in the back !!! lol could be a nice fanfiction ^^

xxxx

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate
                              Spoiler:
                              I'd like to see Shep traped in a cell with Niam or an other athosian tryin' to torture him or infect him with "super" nanites or something. And then Liz would come to his rescue lol and shot Niam ( or another athosian) in the back !!! lol could be a nice fanfiction ^^

xxxx
                              Spoiler:
                              Right-o, Liz deserves to be the action hero for once! XD It sure is going to be one hell of a battle. Then again... It's only the mid-season cliffhanger. They can't make it overly dramatic yet or we won't have anything new to angst over in the REAL finale. XD
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate
                                Spoiler:

xxxx
                                Oh, I like that idea!
                                Spoiler:
                                Besides being very sparky, that would be so good for Elizabeth's character development. As an activist, she has had to make many decisions in the past few years that were difficult, but imagine her actually having to kill. It would be interesting to watch her deal with the aftermath and watch John reassure her that replicators are not human.

Comment

Working...
                                X