No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. I'm sure my obsessive nature will fit in nicely here. Besides, I need something to focus on...and lift my cracked Apollo/Starbuck shipping heart. Sparky is an infinitely happier discussion than the ones revolving around those two.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef
      Thanks. I'm sure my obsessive nature will fit in nicely here. Besides, I need something to focus on...and lift my cracked Apollo/Starbuck shipping heart. Sparky is an infinitely happier discussion than the ones revolving around those two.

-Stef
      *quickly runs into thread*
      *lobs another funny video at Sparkers*

Clicky here for The Secret Hermiod Video Diary.
      Warning: S2 and S3. So NOT PG. Multi-shipping. By Mercscilla

Also WELCOME ALL NEWBIES!!!!!

*runs out of thread*

ETA: Decided not to ship for Apollo/Starbuck. Think they'll break my shippy heart. Mind you, Adama/Roslin ship is rather enchanting? Just saying......

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong
        Welcome Lizzyanna!

And I agree 100%!

Thank you to wish me the welcome, me as I am one 100% to shweir, I
        find as they are too nice both.... Live Vive to shweir it!!!!

Comment

I adore the couple Elisabeth John and that I find them formidable sets
          they are too nice and that the this most beautiful couple of Atlantis.
          Click and vote... For Amanda Tapping !

Comment

Originally posted by oris
            Welcome to GW and in particular this thread. How nice that your first post is here!! Look forward to hearing from you a lot.

And dont take a mint if it is offered to you!!

Comment

Welcome my Oris adored, I adore you, and bursts you well on this
              forum!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kazan
                Welcome to GW and in particular this thread. How nice that your first post is here!! Look forward to hearing from you a lot.

And dont take a mint if it is offered to you!!

Me I am French, and I do not speak English too well, then it is Lizzyana which helps me. I thank it for helping me, and I adore it...
                And I my first message is poster here, because I am really a
                fan of this too brilliant couple.
                Click and vote... For Amanda Tapping !

Comment

Me I am French, and I do not speak English too well, then it is Lizzyana which helps me. I thank it for helping me, and I adore it...
                  Your English is better than my French Oris!
                  They are the best couple by far so you are in good company. Hope you enjoy and stay a long time.

Accueil. Votre anglais est vraiment très bon. C'est beaucoup de mieux que mon français. Je triche en utilisant un logiciel de traduction. Espérer que vous amusez.

Comment

Word! Bienvenue! Je suis d'accord avec cela.

Anyway, I was viewing this clip again (and again) and I was just wondering if I've got too much of an over active imagination?
                    Originally posted by Ankareeda
                    After close scrutiny and trying, oh so hard, to be neutral, I thought
                    Spoiler:
                    John got a tad emotional after he said "You don't have to say it" and while Rodney joked "You feel hungry too?", he kept staring, rather choked up, at Elizabeth before the scene cut (too soon for my liking) to Rodney.

So, am I making something out of nothing? At this stage we don't need no shippy glasses since there are so many other overtly Sparky scenes but was just wondering if this counted or not.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnikins

Anyway, I was viewing this clip again (and again) and I was just wondering if I've got too much of an over active imagination?

Spoiler:
                      John got a tad emotional after he said "You don't have to say it" and while Rodney joked "You feel hungry too?", he kept staring, rather choked up, at Elizabeth before the scene cut (too soon for my liking) to Rodney.

So, am I making something out of nothing? At this stage we don't need no shippy glasses since there are so many other overtly Sparky scenes but was just wondering if this counted or not.

Spoiler:

You know, he was still looking at her for a while after that, and only looked away when Teyla started talking (ie, when he remembered that there were other people in the room!).
                      I will never get tired of watching that scene.

And happy Friday everyone! 11 hours to go! Well, for me anyway

Sparky on youtube

Comment

Word! Bienvenue! Je suis d'accord avec cela.

Spoiler:

Ronni, If you're crazy then so am I, because I thought the same thing.

Spoiler:
                        the "you don't have to say it" played a little like Elizabeth's "you can tell me yourself" from "Thirty-Eight Minutes". Shep and Weir have a strong connection and I think they know what the other is thinking. In this case, maybe Shep wanted to bail her out before they both looked like "hopeless romantics"

EDIT: Almost forgot, Wlecome to All Newbies!
                        Royal
                        Last edited by Royal_Nonesuch; 28 July 2006, 07:34 AM.

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by firedust22
                          Thanks! If you click on it, it will link you to the Whistler84 Memorium thread, where there are several of her signature creations posted.

And am I a fan of Sheppherd/Weir?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE SPARKY!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Welcome to lizzyanna, oris, Stef, and to all newbies!

Go Sparky!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Great Chemistry Starts with Great Sparks

Comment

Originally posted by Sukiyaki
                            Welcome to lizzyanna, oris, Stef, and to all newbies!

Go Sparky!!!!!!!

Thank you, it is nice, happy of all to meet you, his fact pleasure!!!

Comment

Spoiler:

I think this points out to something, and IMO, counts as a Sparky minute. hee

Watch the clip again and you will see that
                              Spoiler:
                              the first time Liz addressed everybody, she looked at Ronon/Teyla, then Rodney, and lastly, directed her gaze solely on John. Second time she addressed the team, she did the same thing again, looked at Ronon/Teyla/Rodney, then settled her gaze at John this time, making her run out of words to say (and I like to think because her gaze is on John, that she was at a lost for words, because her eyes are trying to drink John's face in, finding out he was alive and well). As for John getting a tad emotional, hell yes! He is equally doing what Lizzie is doing, drinking her face in, and joining in this gazefest.
                              I can't help but notice how bright and happy Lizzie's eyes are. They were even fluttering in one scene.
                              sigpic

Great Chemistry Starts with Great Sparks

Comment

*quickly runs into thread*
                                *lobs another funny video at Sparkers*

Clicky here for The Secret Hermiod Video Diary.
                                Warning: S2 and S3. So NOT PG. Multi-shipping. By Mercscilla

Also WELCOME ALL NEWBIES!!!!!

*runs out of thread*

ETA: Decided not to ship for Apollo/Starbuck. Think they'll break my shippy heart. Mind you, Adama/Roslin ship is rather enchanting? Just saying......

Hey!
                                Just had to delurk to say great job on the video Mercscilla! How funny!
                                I have to agree with u regarding A/R...anyway back on topic SPARKY!After being a compulsive Sam/Jack shipper it's soooo good to finally see a ship thats GONNA sail!!
                                Soo can't wait for tonite, well not that i'll be able to watch it being in old Blighty but ur comments will keep me going!!
                                ....back to the law applications
                                Vic

Comment

Working...
                                X