• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casting for Elizabeth's new
    Spoiler:
    'boyfriend'
    has already started!
    (The news was sent to me by a fan of another ship group so I don't vouch for reliability.)

A sneak peek!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      Spoiler:

Shep: What are you thinking!?! That guy is young enough to be your. . son. . or GRANDSON!

Liz: Now John, you wouldn't be jealous would you?

LMAO! You know that the 'age' thing is going to come up at some point! LOL! This might just be Gero's way of making fun of certain insane fans that think John is too young for Elizabeth! *take that!*

Comment

Sunday is a day of rest even in Pegasus.
        Spoiler:
        This spoiler http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=587 lists 2 guest characters, Mike and technician. Stands to reason one of them is the bomber unless we have another gould-infested crew member. Also it looks like several are killed and a bunch injured making it a pretty serious event. I'll bet Lizzie will blame herself for daring to take some time off. Maybe we'll get to see John tell her she's allowed to have a personal life. And if I had thought long and hard I couldn't have come up with a better guy to play Mike than Sean Maher. I loved him on Firefly. Totally adorable and nonthreatening which I don't see as being a problem with the future of Sparky at all. Like I said earlier, we may have to see a total breakdown of their relationship before it can change. The good this ep will accomplish in how people view Elizabeth will be worth the pain. What overall would be the purpose of showing her having a love life, particularly with a subordinate, if they are not going to continue to give her a love life. Look what they've done with John. Could this be mutual wild oats? And BTW it looks like Liz and Teyla were planning to spend part of their day off together. Wonder where John and Ronon are? Ronon could be sharpening his knives, and whatever John is doing I just hope and pray he's doing it shirtless.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
          Spoiler:
          'boyfriend'
          has already started!
          (The news was sent to me by a fan of another ship group so I don't vouch for reliability.)

A sneak peek!

Spoiler:
          The guy in the tube, right? *ROTFLMAO*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            The guy in the tube, right? *ROTFLMAO*
            Well, at least he's armed with adequate protection.

Comment

Spoiler:
              'boyfriend'
              has already started!

A sneak peek!
              censored
              BAMA, YOU GOTTA PUT WARNINGS ON THOSE!!!!!

Of course, I've shared lockerrooms with guys like that, but some people may not be desensitized.

a time to mourn

Comment

Spoiler:
                'boyfriend'
                has already started!

A sneak peek!

Spoiler:
                Hey, is that a little chest hair I see on the guy on the right? Cool. Now just picture from left to right:John, Ronon, Carson and Rodney.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter

Of course, I've shared lockerrooms with guys like that, but some people may not be desensitized.
                  LMAO! Yeah, I was about to go to lunch. I just lost my appetite. LOL

But I'm with FP it's the guy with the in the tube, right?

OMG! I can't believe I just wrote that. *dies*

I'm going to go and stare that picture of Sean Maher now to erase that image.
                  ~Athena

Comment

LMAO... no Liz cant have the guy in the tube.. I got dibbs. lol. j/p. But I do think it should be someone younger =]

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by HelenT
                      On the topic of those spoilers...

Spoiler:
                      Is anyone else worried the PTB's are trying to give us sparky shippers a message with the whole 'won't get into a relationship with someone who works under her' thing? I.e. making that attitude canon now rather than implied as previously.
                      I'm a longtime lurker, but rarely post, so want to take this chance to say "Hi!" to everyone, and say thanks for all your lovely posts, pics, and great discussions regarding John and Liz.

To HelenT---
                      I love your fic so will go read the new one right away!

As for the spoilers, I totally agree with you. That was exactly what hit me when I read them....
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm not so worried about Elizabeth having a flirtation with a guy who has a crush on her, but if they are doing a redux of the whole Sam/Jack issue of not being allowed to have a relationship with a subordinate, then that is lame, lame, lame, and I would be VERY worried about that. Adopting that line of thinking as canon for why Elizabeth isn't in a relationship could have serious repercussions for the future of our ship. I would really hate to see them do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter

Some day we'll all learn not to click on the button when it's Bama.

And thanks for the reminder about Simon on the previous page. It's something that occurred to me earlier, but soccer and this silly fic have been eating my brain, so I forgot to bring it up myself.
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Spoiler:
                          'boyfriend'
                          has already started!

A sneak peek!

Spoiler:

GAH!! BAMA!!! That's just not right...lol!

I just wanted to report thay my latest Sparky fic is finished. I know I'd mentioned it before and some did not want to read it until it was completed so...here it is.

Title: This Is Not Happening
                          Rating: T
                          Pairing: Sparky
                          Warnings: MPreg, minor language, ocassional icky medical stuff.
                          Genres: Drama, Angst, Romance, MPreg
                          All fourteen chapters can be found here. Chapter one is at the bottom.

I'd really like to know what you all think of it!

Spoiler:
                          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

I know a couple of pages back, someone said
                            Spoiler:
                            that Sheppard might be injured in the explosion. Here's a quote from the spoiler
                            ... a call comes in for her to report in because an explosion has just gone off at the base of the tower near the gym and has killed three and injured a dozen more — and they think this explosion was caused by a bomb.
                            I think that it's possible that maybe both Sheppard and Teyla are injured in the explosion, maybe sparring at the time? I think Weir would feel really guilty about it since she cancelled her lunch with Teyla, where if she hadn't Teyla wouldn't have been injured.
                            Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
                              I know a couple of pages back, someone said
                              Spoiler:
                              that Sheppard might be injured in the explosion. Here's a quote from the spoiler

I think that it's possible that maybe both Sheppard and Teyla are injured in the explosion, maybe sparring at the time? I think Weir would feel really guilty about it since she cancelled her lunch with Teyla, where if she hadn't Teyla wouldn't have been injured.
                              That's actually quite an interesting idea. I wouldn't mind seeing them explore that in some detail. It would almost certainly
                              Spoiler:
                              have the effect on Elizabeth of making her think she shouldn't let her attention on the city slip for a moment for a personal relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                                That's actually quite an interesting idea. I wouldn't mind seeing them explore that in some detail. It would almost certainly
                                Spoiler:
                                have the effect on Elizabeth of making her think she shouldn't let her attention on the city slip for a moment for a personal relationship.
                                Actually, that's what I'm afraid of seeing. [Sunday]
                                Spoiler:
                                I'd much rather see her seeing everbody else dealing with the situation when she got there, showing her that...not that she isn't as important to the city as she thinks, just that it wont fall apart if her attention wanders. Afterall, I'm sure there was nothing she could have done to prevent the bomb detonating, no matter where she was.

I don't want to see her thinking it's reason for her to isolate herself further.

Comment

Working...
                                X