X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xfkirsten
    Yup! I caught both of those!
    Spoiler:
    My guess is that most of those were Common Ground. The shot of Elizabeth looking through the door was the only one that struck me as Real World. That shot was a lot clearer in my original video - sadly, the compression really mucked up her face.
    Spoiler:
    This one was mostly about the Genii, so it makes sense that this would mostly be from Common Ground. Still, I think that The Real World is a strong possibility for the shot of the door.

I'm still feeling a bit silly that we got a promo where the clips are mostly focused on these two. I'm going to interpret at will.
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

I can't view the promo. Only listen to it. Is anybody going to have caps soon? *is very hopeful*

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
        I'm still feeling a bit silly that we got a promo where the clips are mostly focused on these two. I'm going to interpret at will.
        Works for me!

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
        I can't view the promo. Only listen to it. Is anybody going to have caps soon? *is very hopeful*
        Do you have the latest Divx codec? The video is encoded in Divx 6.0.
        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Did anyone notice Shep's hair looked a little "flat" in the clip with Koyla? I think it is actually a little longer.

Comment

oh...dang! Why is it that I can never get video on there things! meh!

Thanks anyway xfkirsten...you say you'll have caps up soon?
            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by lissa1000
              What relationship related thing would make you stop watching sga? I'd be tempted to stop watching if they threw in shippy moments for both Sparky and Sheyla. At this point, I think they need to choose a ship and stick with it. Shippy moments in the Stargates tend to be meaningless anyway and that would make it that much worse.
              I don't think any ship would make me stop watching Atlantis (or SG 1 for that matter). I think maybe tptb have learned their lesson from the S/J shippiness on SG1 and are not going to really pick a ship. Which is okay with me. I like to ship Sheppard/Weir, but I can see the possibilites of other ships. That's just me, though. Everyone's entitled to their opinions. Believe me, my friend and I both ship for different things all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34
                LOL.. does that get annyoing him commenting on it all the time?
                LOL He has only watched the one eps (He has been in Iraq for six months) I don't think I will ever watch a eppy with him again. I love him, but I can't handle him telling me the truth, when I just want to watch the fantasy.

Now onto the new promo....
                Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Thanks for the link xfkirsten! I can't get picture either...but it sounds darn good!

Comment

LOL.. i no wat u mean.. my cusin usally watches it with me and hes been Iraq for 6 months too
                    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

OMG! We got a new promo thing and there were things from TRW?? And I miss everything?

Kirsten, oh man I love you! Thank you so much for the vid!
                      For everyone who can't see the picture, download this player: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
                      This player is a must if you download videos from the internet

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SGLAB!!!
                      *throws Weir-and-Sheppard-shaped confetti*
                      Last edited by Erised; 23 May 2006, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                        OMG! We got a new promo thing and there were things from TRW?? And I miss everything?

Kirsten, oh man I love you! Thank you so much for the vid!
                        For everyone who can't see the picture, download this player: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
                        This player is a must if you download videos from the internet
                        Thanks hun.
                        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Thank you xfkirsten for the promo!!

Spoiler:
                          Yep, I also think that shot with Elizabeth behind a door is from TRW. This promo is even greater than the other! I really can't wait to see season 3.

Otherwise, Happy Birthday SGLAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hey guys i made a music video a while ago and decided to post it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1KWxpenSzQ

let me know what u think
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Thanks for the promo xfkirsten !
                              Spoiler:
                              Yay, Koyla's back

Comment

About the new promo.

Spoiler:
                                Too much to hope that it's Elizabeth that Sheppard is caught with by the Genii?

Comment

Working...
                                X