Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday mentalmichael!

Comment

Dug up another really gorgeous fic today. I'd read something of dirty diana's before, but I don't know why I didn't read everything.

Fall (no spoilers)
      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
      Last update: 14 April 2006
      Melyanna's Multimedia
      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Happy Birthday mentalmichael!
        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

I'm surprised FP hasn't posted this yet, but I'll steal her thunder.

Happy birthday, mentalmichael!
          Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Happy Birthday, mentalmichael !!!!!
            Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday Mentalmichael!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                What you said. Plus
                Spoiler:
                there also had to have been some Liz/Shep discussion before the waiting-at-the-gate scene because she knew they were there and ready. Lots of cuteness in this. Even Shep's flirting I found cute because he was just trying to get her to listen and using the tools he had on hand. The best part was that it didn't work which meant she had to be a wraith. I mean, think about it. Shep's frustration in trying to get the captain to listen was the first time I realized that when he has a long speech to make, he doesn't breathe. *another example is the explanation to Liz in GUP* Also when he took his glass, he touches her fingers. *lalala* I've seen those glasses all over in several colors. Also loved the scene with Teyla bluffing Caldwell with technobabble and Ronon's reaction.
                Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about that other Awesome!Teyla moment and Ronon looking all twitterpated because of it. *la* +=SPANKY LUV!

"You broke my arm, woman. I think I'm in love." -- to in a fic that escapes me at the moment.

I'd also like to say Happy Birthday mentalmichael!

"proud member of ship ship hooray special Ops team", I like the sound of that, true_romance! Can I join?

AL
                Last edited by A.L.; 24 May 2006, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Happy Birthday MentalMichael!

Comment

Well, it seems you've already had your Aurora conversation.

Spoiler:
                    It was a really good episode, i like it loads. I found the part where Sheppard is telling the captain about how the world ended 10.000 years ago to be very moving.
                    The sparky parts everyone has already mentioned, the beginning where Weir smiles oh so proudly at team Sheppard, and the end with the boose. There was a cute bit of sparky too .

Comment

*votes for another scene like this in S3.*

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                        *melts*, you know, scenes like this are the ones that convince me tptb have already made up their minds about ship, and the red herring is nothing but an attempt to play with our minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                          *melts*, you know, scenes like this are the ones that convince me tptb have already made up their minds about ship, and the red herring is nothing but an attempt to play with our minds.
                          Red herrings keep things interesting when seasoned correctly. There's a time and a place and it must be prepared carefully. CC on TXF messed up with a little red herring named Will. Gr.

AL

Long live Sparky!
                          Last edited by A.L.; 24 May 2006, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                            Blue, did you do the color alteration in that cap yourself? You've pulled out some interesting tones in it. I can do color correction pretty well (I've done some correction on Intruder flashback caps), but I'm not as good at changing the tone without making it look weird.
                            Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

I'm rather late but I want to give my thoughts on Aurora too, since it's one of my favourite eps of S2.

Most of what I liked about it has already been mentioned but anyway...

Spoiler:
                              I loved it so much because imo it was a really well-rounded episode. It had a little bit of everything in it. Some drama, some comedy... I laughed at Teyla's attempt at techno babble and Ronon's reaction to it and almost cried (yeah, I admit it ) when the captain of the Aurora delivered his speech to the crew.

My favourite Sparky moment also was when Elizabeth talked Caldwell into letting John's team go on this mission and the look she gave John when she and Caldwell arrived on the bridge. She was so proud!

Btw, before I watched the ep someone on here mentioned that in the final scene Elizabeth's glass had the most champaign in it. Geeky as I am I actually paid attention to that when I watched it and it's true. John is such a gentleman!

Long live Sparky!

Edit: Happy Birthday mentalmichael!
                              Last edited by the evil puppy; 24 May 2006, 09:03 PM.
                              SIG BY THE EVIL PUPPY

Comment

I can't really add much to the conversation about 'Aurora'. I liked the episode, found the scenes with Rodney amusing (as ever), but having only seen the ep once under distracting circumstances a while ago means my memory isn't go good.

I thought the scene and the end was touching. It might have even made me cry (which doesn't take much, according to my sister--understatement of the year, she said!)

Happy Birthday MentalMichael!

Comment

Working...
                                X