Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by La'rosh
    Lol, I agree.

Again, I agree. Though this time with John. TH with blonde hair.*tries to quickly push picture out of her head*
    *Is evil* I made this manip aaages ago. IMO, they'd still look good together.

Comment

I have no clue what to think of this.. I mean great manipulations guys but it just doesn't work for me.
      I must say they have something in common but the chemistry wouldn't have been the same since it's different people and all.

I liked Jessica Steen's Weir but she didn't take the step so..
      Torri Higginson is doing a marvelous job anyway (would you see this emoticon in blond?!)

they don't want to loose their job
      Mod Note: Sig oversized.Click to view.

Comment

John: Lizbeth, what's all this about you going blonde?
        Lizbeth: You can stop with the puppy eyes, John. There's no danger of that.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh

ROTFLMAO
          Just when i thought i was gonna be able to sleep tonight

there goes my sanity
          Last edited by Major Zoidberg; 25 April 2006, 01:24 PM.

Comment

...My eyes! oh my eyes!

Originally posted by mirafemina
            There's be lots for the McWeir crowd if Elizabeth had stayed blonde. (I hate 'McWeir', makes me want to add 'Mc' to everything... Stargate McLantis...McDHD...McPuddle Jumper... and so on and so on).
            *lol* Could I have a large fries with that?
            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
              I was looking at some caps, and on this one (an oldie from Poisoning the Well) it looks like she has her hand on his leg, and McKay is onto it .

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...poison_161.jpg
              LOL! Rodney's like, "So then...whoa now!" Great piccie.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                I was looking at some caps, and on this one (an oldie from Poisoning the Well) it looks like she has her hand on his leg, and McKay is onto it .

Lol I think Mckay would be the last one to figure anything out!
                Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Actually, she looks good in this manip. I'm not saying she would look good in real life, but she looks good here.

Spoiler:
                  Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Well if you thought that looked wrong.

And Shep/Weir in the bizarro 'verse.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...rowdershep.jpg
                    It was hard guesstimating the height difference and I have limited JS pics so this is the best I could come up with.
                    Unfortunately, I can't green ya again lol, biut those are fantastic! Very nice edits. Bizarro world would be mighty odd--maybe Atlantis should do a Bizarro ep for the 100th anniversary.

On a side note, I caught a bit of Lost City last night. Jessica did a nice job, but I prefer Torri's interpretation of the character. Torri remains feminine yet powerful. She's also a little flirty around Shep and I didn't see that side of Jessica's Weir, but maybe I needed to see more. I know Rodney would like the blonde edition lol.

Later all off to my Bday dinner,
                    Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Whew. I just sent a huge batch of SFA nominations... and the form can only handle 8 submissions at once. *facepalm*

People, the noms are heavily weighted to slash still... get yours in before it closes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                        Whew. I just sent a huge batch of SFA nominations... and the form can only handle 8 submissions at once. *facepalm*

People, the noms are heavily weighted to slash still... get yours in before it closes!!
                        When does the nomination list come out?

Spoiler:
                        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
                          After TLG, I'm not so sure

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                            When does the nomination list come out?
                            Not sure, but nominations close midnight Sunday-- I think it's Pacific time?

Comment

Originally posted by mirafemina
                              There's be lots for the McWeir crowd if Elizabeth had stayed blonde. (I hate 'McWeir', makes me want to add 'Mc' to everything... Stargate McLantis...McDHD...McPuddle Jumper... and so on and so on).

Hehehe, too true. When I first saw the title for that ship I pictured Ronald McDonald.

“Le monde a tellement de regrets
                              Tellement de choses qu'on promet.
                              Une seule pour laquelle je suis fait
                              Je t'aimais, je t'aime et je t'aimerai...”

~ Francis Cabrel

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
                                C'mon dude we all know Rodneys a sparky shipper, he might be lurking right now!

Comment

Working...
                                X