Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    Have you seen this article on the frontpage?

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...fepisode.shtml

Atlantis SO needs an episode like this!
    Atlantis needs this episode and a "down below" episode. Actually, instead of a day off episode, I'd be happy to see more episodes start with them not in the thick of things. Some of the scenes that have resonated most are the casual scenes they did in the first season, because it helps us get to know the characters better. You can learn a lot from how a man reacts under fire, but you can also learn a lot about him from his bookcase.
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      Have you seen this article on the frontpage?

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...fepisode.shtml

Atlantis SO needs an episode like this!
      I know! And they don't want to do this! If they did en episode a character, the show would be just amazing! Well at least we know for sure that Gero is cool and lurks here a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
        Atlantis needs this episode and a "down below" episode. Actually, instead of a day off episode, I'd be happy to see more episodes start with them not in the thick of things. Some of the scenes that have resonated most are the casual scenes they did in the first season, because it helps us get to know the characters better. You can learn a lot from how a man reacts under fire, but you can also learn a lot about him from his bookcase.

Down Below is a B5 ep right? When does it air in the series? I've seen the first 4 eps. of s4. Next disk comes tomorrow.

I think Atlantis lends itself to an ep. like Gero was talking about. They have a very different environment. A day off for sg-1 would be dull because it would be on Earth. Or just the day in the life on Atlantis without a major crisis and getting a glimpse of everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
          Down Below is a B5 ep right? When does it air in the series? I've seen the first 4 eps. of s4. Next disk comes tomorrow.
          They did an episode about two technicians on the station in Season 5. I don't think it was called Down Below, however. That's just what I've heard that concept called before, because it gets below the usual tier of characters that we see every week.

Originally posted by SGLAB
          I think Atlantis lends itself to an ep. like Gero was talking about. They have a very different environment. A day off for sg-1 would be dull because it would be on Earth. Or just the day in the life on Atlantis without a major crisis and getting a glimpse of everyone.
          Actually, another I'd like to see is something like Zero Hour on SG-1. It'd be nice to see an episode that's just what happens in the city when the team is off getting itself into trouble. It'd be a relatively cheap episode to produce, too.
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
            Actually, another I'd like to see is something like Zero Hour on SG-1. It'd be nice to see an episode that's just what happens in the city when the team is off getting itself into trouble. It'd be a relatively cheap episode to produce, too.
            I loved Zero Hour!! I'd love to see what everybody else does when AR-1 is away. Like what it is exactally Lizzie does all day. I'm not sure it is like in fanon where she just does reports.

Spoiler:
            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
              I loved Zero Hour!! I'd love to see what everybody else does when AR-1 is away. Like what it is exactally Lizzie does all day. I'm not sure it is like in fanon where she just does reports.
              I'd love to see an ep like that too! And maybe it could help develop other characters than Shep and McKay.

And an ep like The Other Guys would be great too. Maybe with Zelenka and Beckett off-world 'cos we all know how they love being off-world.

Comment

Happy Birthday Gwenhwyfar!
                Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Happy Birthday Gwenhwyfar !!!
                  Awesome sig made by *E*K*R*. Thanks!!!!!

Comment

yeah happy bday!!
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
                      Ditto. Here's a birthday present.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

have some green!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                          I'd love to see an ep like that too! And maybe it could help develop other characters than Shep and McKay.

And an ep like The Other Guys would be great too. Maybe with Zelenka and Beckett off-world 'cos we all know how they love being off-world.
                          I can't stand those two guys Felger (is it?) and whoever the other guy was, i don't even know who is who, as soon as i saw the episode was going to be about them i changed the chanel, so i've never seen this episode.
                          However i do like Beckett and Zelenka inmensely, so an episode from their point of i would like, Zelenka is such a sweetie, and it'd be such a change seeing the two of them in the heat of the action.
                          A couple weeks ago we were discussing something like this at the Sheppard discussion thread, about how refreshing it'd be to see Sheppard having to be rescued by the unlikely characters, we were talking about McKay doing the rescuing, maybe because Sheppard was incapacitated, but it'd would work with any of those characters you wouldn't expect to be the action heros.
                          I'm not so sure about an episode without action but if it's tackled by someone like Gero then it'd certainly be something to look forward too.

Comment

Did I see a birthday message? ooh...

*pokes Foolish for mint cake*
                            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

mint cake??
                              sigpic

Comment

OMG - I'm falling down on the job!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GWEN!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X