Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luz
    Nah!, you've got it all wrong here, I think you're forgetting the cornerstone of romance
    Spoiler:

Stickfightin'

'Cause nothin' says i love you like having your butt kicked .
    You bad. *snickers*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Ok, I come bearing a new fic for you. I think I'm getting better at writing them, but then again that's what I'd hope is happening (plus I should have been doing work when I was writing this, bad me. tsk tsk.)

Anyways, here's the link:

'Falling' For You

If you like it, I might make another chapter and see where it goes from there. Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
        Nah!, you've got it all wrong here, I think you're forgetting the cornerstone of romance
        Spoiler:

Stickfightin'

'Cause nothin' says i love you like having your butt kicked .
        LMAO!

Hey, but just imagine how powerful and strong them superbabies gonna be!

Comment

Originally posted by GateByte
          Ok, I come bearing a new fic for you. I think I'm getting better at writing them, but then again that's what I'd hope is happening (plus I should have been doing work when I was writing this, bad me. tsk tsk.)

Anyways, here's the link:

'Falling' For You

If you like it, I might make another chapter and see where it goes from there. Enjoy
          *SQUEALS* Weir!Whumpin' and Shep!Angst, you must go on, she needs comfort .

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
            LMAO!

Hey, but just imagine how powerful and strong them superbabies gonna be!
            But what is John gonna say when they come out wearing dreads and looking suspiciously like Ronan??
            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
              But what is John gonna say when they come out wearing dreads and looking suspiciously like Ronan??
              The conversation? Here ya go....

As usual, no words are needed between those two...

Later...in Elizabeth's office...

"Elizabeth! Ronon stole my superbaby!"

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                Elizabeth: She had a "super baby"???

John: Did you say it had. . dredlocks?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

The conversation? Here ya go....

As usual, no words are needed between those two...

Later...in Elizabeth's office...

"Elizabeth! Ronon stole my superbaby!"

"It's ok John, We can make super-intelligant babies of our own...come here"

And omg I laughed so hard when I saw ...

*snorts*
                  hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

"I'm *so* gonna kick your..."

"...OUCH!"

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                      "I'm *so* gonna kick your..."
                      http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...er/Cmd6510.jpg
                      "...OUCH!"
                      LOL! that's a fantistic cap...mind if I snurch?
                      hh

Comment

LOL! that's a fantistic cap...mind if I snurch?
                        Go ahead .

Comment

"It's ok John, We can make super-intelligent babies of our own...come here"

"But...but...'Lizabeth...they won't have that supercool kickboxing, stickfighting, butt-kicking ability that's so awesome!"

"No, but they'll have my superevil! powers of persuasion!...
                          Now, come to momma..."

Comment

"But...but...'Lizabeth...they won't have that supercool kickboxing, stickfighting, butt-kicking ability that's so cool!"

"No, but they'll have my superevil powers of persuasion!...
                            Now, come to momma..."

*sniffles*
                            "Can they have my hair?"

"Yes honey..."

"..."

"We're gonna need hairgel...LOTS of hairgel."
                            hh

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                              *SQUEALS* Weir!Whumpin' and Shep!Angst, you must go on, she needs comfort .
                              Glad you liked it. I'll probably update it next week, but I will try for sooner. If I get seriously frustrated with the couple assignments I've got and need a break, it'll probably be sooner. And yeah, definitely will get some 'comforting' in there, just maybe not in the next chapter

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                                Now I have a Special report to Dr. Ron re patient SR: Nurse John arrived on time for his scheduled appt. this AM, cheerful as usual and willing to share his Starbuck’s coffee. He had, however, forgotten the sponges for the scheduled sponge bath. No worries. I came up with an alternative. As a sidenote, I will never again complain about the large tub in the master bath which had heretofore gone unused. He was very helpful in volunteering to clean the tub after our session. I supervised from the doorway and have to report that he did a very thorough job. I find it necessary at this point to apologize for making him late for his next appointment. One request if I may for next time. Can he wear his gunbelt? Slung low? And just one tiny thing. Can someone discretely tell Nurse John that my first name is not Elizabeth. Thanks from a satisfied customer.
                                Morning all! Just a quick flyby before RL takes hold again...

Ah, Southern Red, guess this was the reason why John fell asleep half way through his next session (Sorry, Gatebyte, I'll reschedule a longer appointment for tomorrow). Your preference for a gunbelt? John has several. Do you want the one holding the P-90 or the Magnum. I wouldn't worry too much about John calling you Elizabeth. He calls everybody that - must be a term of endearment.

P.S. Love your fanfic - keep up the good work.
                                Last edited by Ronnikins; 20 March 2006, 01:44 PM.

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Working...
                                X