Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronnikins
    That was beautiful Trialia. You encompassed (sp?) quite a depth of emotion with a few well chosen words. Any chance of fanfics? (just wonderin')
    *chuckles* http://dream.unfaithful-mirror.net : browse my fanfics to your heart's content. And thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
      *chuckles* http://dream.unfaithful-mirror.net : browse my fanfics to your heart's content. And thanks!
      Woohoo!!! More fanfics to read! *goes toddling off to read them*

Sig made by Dana and RealmofX

Comment

Woohoo!!! More fanfics to read! *goes toddling off to read them*
        Hee. My email address is trialia @ gmail.com if you feel like reviewing anything. Oh, and there are two other snippets about Torri in the poetry section, unlabelled.

Comment

Agreed. I've passed that point with CSI's Grissom/Sara relationship... I just don't care anymore, they've been dragging it out for 6 years!
          Gah! Tell me about it... I've been rooting for these two for years, but it's starting to bore me now. I'm kinda glad they toned it down this season...but at the same time...I'm not

And no one can make me happier right now...Not only am I gonna meet Torri, Rachel and Don in July... Elijah Wood and Sean patrick Flannery have been added too

Elijah Wood!! WOOT!
          Last edited by Major_Moomin; 20 March 2006, 01:52 AM.
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
            Gah! Tell me about it... I've been rooting for these two for years, but it's starting to bore me now. I'm kinda glad they toned it down this season...but at the same time...I'm not

And no one can make me happier right now...Not only am I gonna meet Torri, Rachel and Don in July... Elijah Wood and Sean patrick Flannery have been added too

Elijah Wood!! WOOT!
            WOW!!!!! that is soooo cool... SWEET!!!!!

i have been watching the eye recently... i LOVE the hug!!!!!!! lol.... no matter how many time i see it, i still reckon she was gonna kiss him... it looked that way to me anyway!!!!!

EDIT!!!! not enough sleep i tell you... i meant the Seige three
            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
              i have been watching the eye recently... i LOVE the hug!!!!!!! lol.... no matter how many time i see it, i still reckon she was gonna kiss him... it looked that way to me anyway!!!!!
              You're confusing me Lexa... there was a hug in The Eye? Did I miss that? O_O

Comment

You're confusing me Lexa... there was a hug in The Eye? Did I miss that? O_O
                oops... see above post!!!

Comment

oops... see above post!!!
                  *giggles* Definitely not enough sleep, honey. Maybe you should go to bed early tonight.

And guess what! I just went to the hospital for an appointment, and met Dr. John Elizabeth! Sign or what?

Comment

*giggles* Definitely not enough sleep, honey. Maybe you should go to bed early tonight.

And guess what! I just went to the hospital for an appointment, and met Dr. John Elizabeth! Sign or what?
                    His last name was Elizabeth?

*snorts*... he had a girls last name...*splorfs*
                    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                      His last name was Elizabeth?

*snorts*... he had a girls last name...*splorfs*
                      *laughs* Yep, true as.

Comment

*laughs* Yep, true as.
                        hehe!!!! that is sooo funny... there is a girl at my school... Lisabeth Weir... and she is a huge stargate atlantis fan!!!! lol...

Comment

hehe!!!! that is sooo funny... there is a girl at my school... Lisabeth Weir... and she is a huge stargate atlantis fan!!!! lol...
                          Well, now I'm just jealous!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

I bet she is!

Comment

The only thing we've had is when one of my teacher friends was teaching reproduction and used little John and Elizabeth as examples...

I nearly choked on my lunch!
                              hh

Comment

Scene 5:
                                At the wedding ceremony....

Rodney: (very snarkily to himself) I was expecting to be Best Man NOT the freaking Maid of Honour!!! Hmmmm, I wonder if I will be able to catch the wedding bouquet. Now, if I launch myself at a 35 deg angle 0.4 sec after the bouquet is thrown..........
                                Ok, these latest set of 'marriage' captions you guys have been doing are hilarious . But you know how hard it is to try and laugh quietly so as to not wake your roommates? Tried to green ya for this one, but it says I have to spread the love some more.

Comment

Working...
                                X