• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parsifal
    Thanks for the link.

Comment

Thx!!! *hugs* I so love this one! The end is just priceless!
      sigpic

Comment

LMAO! Thanks for the link Parsifal!

Comment

I have read this about,three times,and it is always really funny. I never could figure out when Liz finds out Rodney was in the room though.

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
            I have read this about,three times,and it is always really funny. I never could figure out when Liz finds out Rodney was in the room though.
            Me neither. I suppose it could just be her intuition, or she heard him mumbling to himself. I'd imagine he would probably have been repeating 'this is not happening' or 'happy place, just think of my happy place' or something to that effect (he seems to talk to himself or at least think outloud a lot) in order to distract himself from it, even though we know deep down he's a sparky fan at heart .

Comment

**Sneaks in happy Sparky pic**

Comment

Originally posted by GateByte
                Me neither. I suppose it could just be her intuition, or she heard him mumbling to himself. I'd imagine he would probably have been repeating 'this is not happening' or 'happy place, just think of my happy place' or something to that effect (he seems to talk to himself or at least think outloud a lot) in order to distract himself from it, even though we know deep down he's a sparky fan at heart .
                That's what I was thinking. Probably when he was calculating Pi. I know I tend to talk to myself when I do math... *clears throat self-consciously*
                Anyway, since he is a Sparky fan, I think after he got over the trauma, he was totally happy for them.

EDIT: Or maybe she saw, or felt, the device on the bench...

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                  I love this pic. What special is it from?

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                    I love this pic. What special is it from?
                    If I'm not mistaken I believe it's Scifi Inside: Scifi Friday.

Comment

So I'm sitting in the darkened theatre...Children of various ages on all sides of me, their little eyes riveted to the screen as 'Curious George' bounces around, upside down and atop Yellow Ted's head. Myself? I'm enduring which is about as good as it gets. But being a good mommy-I sit quietly and take small pleasures in the childish giggles all around me as the movie mercifully begins to draw to a close.

Then, in the grand finale frames, Ted and Curious George cannot find a dog pal of theirs. The humans yell out as they frantically search for the little pet. "Sparky! Do you see Sparky?!" I couldn't resist.

"Oh yeah! I see Sparky! I see Sparky everywhere!" I blurt out with a grin. Little eyes turned on me and giggled. My own little boy excitedly turned to me and said, "Mommy! Sparky's lost! You really don't see him!" I winked and told him-"Just you wait sweetheart, they'll find him-I promise!" And of course, as the movie ended, happily he was indeed found safe and sound.

Yes, there are metaphors and signs all around. *grin* Btw, I've got to have me one of those big yellow 'George' hats.

Sally, thank YOU so much for those fic recs yesterday. I loved all of them!

Reading today, I see we have no/little real info on the new eps yet. Hope Mel is keepin the email/phone/telepath lines hot!

'Bout time for those season 3 promo shots to appear soon. Can't wait to see if they'll mix them up any and I'm crossing fingers for a John/Elizabeth coupleish shot or two. I think what we're seeing with Sci-fi's recent marketing of them is no accident. I do believe that Tptb have finally decided that selling the two of them as a head duo- a little seperate - and at the forefront of the bigger team is the best way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                        'Bout time for those season 3 promo shots to appear soon. Can't wait to see if they'll mix them up any and I'm crossing fingers for a John/Elizabeth coupleish shot or two. I think what we're seeing with Sci-fi's recent marketing of them is no accident. I do believe that Tptb have finally decided that selling the two of them as a head duo- a little seperate - and at the forefront of the bigger team is the best way to go.
                        Couldn't agree with you more. Scifi is totally shipping sparky. Hopefully some of that will rub off on tptb and we get some wicked promo shots with John/Liz together, since they are, afterall, the two leaders of Atlantis. It's about time tptb realize the great potential they have with John/Liz, and put them where they belong - front and centre.

And on a different note, that sparky in Curious George you mentioned is just the cutest. I can't say that, had I watched the movie, I wouldn't have been thinking about our sparky too.

Comment

So I'm sitting in the darkened theatre...Children of various ages on all sides of me, their little eyes riveted to the screen as 'Curious George' bounces around, upside down and atop Yellow Ted's head. Myself? I'm enduring which is about as good as it gets. But being a good mommy-I sit quietly and take small pleasures in the childish giggles all around me as the movie mercifully begins to draw to a close.

Then, in the grand finale frames, Ted and Curious George cannot find a dog pal of theirs. The humans yell out as they frantically search for the little pet. "Sparky! Do you see Sparky?!" I couldn't resist.

"Oh yeah! I see Sparky! I see Sparky everywhere!" I blurt out with a grin. Little eyes turned on me and giggled. My own little boy excitedly turned to me and said, "Mommy! Sparky's lost! You really don't see him!" I winked and told him-"Just you wait sweetheart, they'll find him-I promise!" And of course, as the movie ended, happily he was indeed found safe and sound.

Yes, there are metaphors and signs all around. *grin* Btw, I've got to have me one of those big yellow 'George' hats.

Sally, thank YOU so much for those fic recs yesterday. I loved all of them!

Reading today, I see we have no/little real info on the new eps yet. Hope Mel is keepin the email/phone/telepath lines hot!

LOL! Poor Bama. Reminds me of when I made my Mom endure the Digimon Movie...

I can't wait for the promo shots either. I notice there was one or two for the first season promos. There will probably be some. With Weir's good hairstyle.

Spoiler:

Comment

yay for sci fi channel

I'm keeping my hopes up for the promo shots. Season 1 were..... okay. Season 2... gorgeous.. Season 3... ok help me out here..

Comment

Eeeeee! I still have yet to convince my galfriends to come with me and see that, Bama.

And I think we have found ourselves another mascot!

Watching out for Sparky.

Comment

Aww, but Curious George is awesome! He's such a cute little monky! I still want to see it! *is still a kid at heart*

And they mention Sparky. I definately need to see it now.

Hehe, George as a Sparky mascot.

Imagine Geroge and Jor wreaking havoc together. Oh my!
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X