No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute comment about the closing scene in The Tower from one of my GW friends who's not a Shep/Weir shipper (she's into Sam and Jack)

She said at the end
    Spoiler:
    Elizabeth looked a bit sad, and John came out to say "it's okay, I didn't choose the girl, I'm standing right next to you". She also says Shep and Weir seem like they're lonely and they'd be good for each other.

How do you like that??

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
      Cute comment about the closing scene in The Tower from one of my GW friends who's not a Shep/Weir shipper (she's into Sam and Jack)

She said at the end
      Spoiler:
      Elizabeth looked a bit sad, and John came out to say "it's okay, I didn't choose the girl, I'm standing right next to you". She also says Shep and Weir seem like they're lonely and they'd be good for each other.

How do you like that??
      I think she has just become a S/W shipper
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

She said at the end
        Spoiler:

How do you like that??
        my squeeing sparky heart is jumping up and down!!! THat's awesome! I love to know non-shippers opinions about sparky... just proves we're not so crazy when we see sparky in every single scene of them together!
        But The Tower was really obvious.. I love the "I'm here for you!"

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
          my squeeing sparky heart is jumping up and down!!! THat's awesome! I love to know non-shippers opinions about sparky... just proves we're not so crazy when we see sparky in every single scene of them together!
          But The Tower was really obvious.. I love the "I'm here for you!"
          Yeah it proves that the sparky isn't built on a point of view... but on a real and undeniable chemistry.
          *~'.:GTA 199:.'~*
          Je me souviens

Comment

Originally posted by dark_faith
            Yeah it proves that the sparky isn't built on a point of view... but on a real and undeniable chemistry.
            Oh yeah, my co-worker who I watch Atlantis w/ at work, says that he so doesn't see the Teyla/John thing. But could see something between Lizzie/John! And he's definitly not a shipper!! How cool is that!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dark_faith
              Yeah, two actors who know how to work it, to make the characters look amazing!

Comment

Just a quick, drive-by observation from The Tower:

Spoiler:
                Regarding the kiss...it was very much an Oh-Boy!-I-Get-To-Have-Sex-With-A-Hot-Chick-With-No-Strings-Attached kiss.

The kiss we're all waiting for is a I've-Got-To-Take-This-Slow-And-Savor-This-As-Long-As-Possible-Because-If-I-Never-Touch-This-Woman-Again-I'll-Die-A-Happy-Man kiss with Elizabeth.

Big difference. HUGE.
                I put the "M" in stupid.

Comment

She said at the end
                  Spoiler:

How do you like that??
                  Usually, it takes a lot to convince some of my buds to see the ship but in this case, it's so natural that all it takes is two or three pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                    Usually, it takes a lot to convince some of my buds to see the ship but in this case, it's so natural that all it takes is two or three pictures.
                    Yes a picture can say a thousand words *hehe*

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
                      Yes a picture can say a thousand words *hehe*
                      **Does shifty eye movement**
                      Spoiler:
                      They didn't have to know that they were posessed when they kissed, right?

Comment

Originally posted by stubadingdong
                        Just a quick, drive-by observation from The Tower:

Spoiler:
                        Regarding the kiss...it was very much an Oh-Boy!-I-Get-To-Have-Sex-With-A-Hot-Chick-With-No-Strings-Attached kiss.

The kiss we're all waiting for is a I've-Got-To-Take-This-Slow-And-Savor-This-As-Long-As-Possible-Because-If-I-Never-Touch-This-Woman-Again-I'll-Die-A-Happy-Man kiss with Elizabeth.

Big difference. HUGE.

Nice point! I guess it'll take quite a few seasons to get to that point...
                        Last edited by Chrysalis; 03 February 2006, 07:33 PM.

Comment

I finished the Tower a while ago. It wasn't as bad as I feared. It was kind of one of those eps. that are good for one viewing, but you're not all that interested in watching again.

From what I had read about the ep. I thought it was going to have everyone wildly ooc.

The good.
                          Spoiler:
                          Peter Woodward.

*Shallow moment. Shep wearing his sunglasses.*

Smart Shep. Gave Rodney the idea of how to get more power.

Teyla's getting good at handling Rodney.

And just because.

Balcony scene.

The rest was not so much bad as meh.
                          Spoiler:
                          John was a little too enthusiastic with the princess before she told him what she wanted from him, but I think that stopped him cold. Mostly the son and daughter of the Lord Protector I think was his title were ridiculously ott.

And after all that the previews for next week's ep. has me very excited.

While watching sg-1 I had to see the promo for the Tower at least 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                            Before I Sleep

*prepares for major "The Tower" rant from FP*

*LOL* You know me too well!

My take? This was the absolute WORST piece of crap I have ever seen in the Stargate universe. Droops says the best thing about it was Ronon slitting that dude's throat. Should I stop there?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I'm not going to comment on The Tower since no matter how hard I try to sugar-coat it, I always end up with a version of the post that would get me banned.

EDIT: I'm compelled to agree with Droops.

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                                *is extremely depressed at the fact that droops and FP arent posting*

Just now got on - had to watch BSG - there IS quality sci-fi out there.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X