Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
    I just like Liz so much that I read fics that pair her with anyone!... cept Kav of course...*bleh*
    So I take it you've no desire to read my sick and twisted little Weir/Kav fic - the one that made me want to spork my eyes out as i wrote it? (It's here, by the way.)

Like FP, I've posted on the Weir/Kav thread - as a joke! 'Cause really, the thought of that ship just makes me shudder.

Sounds like you had a blast! Give us a link as soon as you've got those pics up!
    ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
    The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Aww no problems! I'm glad to share everything about it with you all. I have a feeling that seeing Joe at a con is going to be a rare opportunity,so if I can tell everyone what it was like then...

I'm just grateful that I was able to go and meet him in person. I can't stress enough that he is such a lovely man! He's so shy and sweet

All the other guests were a blast too! Jason was so much fun in the parties! Rainbow is amazingly funny (I got the chance to speak with his best friend too..he's gonna let me know all the good places to go in Vancouver when I go in August)
      Elle Harvey (Novak) was Amazing! She did this brilliant improv scene with two guests... I can't really explain that one... but if you ever meet her...ask her to do it... Everyone was rolling with laughter
      I wish I could've gone. To any con, actually. Maybe if I save my money for a few years.

Sounds like it was great though.
      Stargate Addicts - a podcast for the obsessive Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan
      My new podcast with Merala Anewan, come check it out. It'll make us happy.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

Originally posted by La'rosh
        I wish I could've gone. To any con, actually. Maybe if I save my money for a few years.

Sounds like it was great though.
        I'd love to go to a con too but either I have lecture or exams.

I love Novak! She's one of the funniest ever! Loved her so much in CM.

FP, shipping vor CSI is not easy. Mainly watch the show for the characters. (the CSI ptb at least know how to give background and how to develop charas)
        sigpic

Comment

Lucky lucky people! The ones who were at the con. I'm hoping to go to one next year.

*sigh* I got in trouble and had to remove my signature. Apparently it was too spoilerish. *wonders how the Sheylas can get away with their sigs from Conversion*

LurkerLa: I read you fic. Funny but left disturbing images in my mind....

Spoiler:
          Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Major_Moomin - thank you for the awesome report! Sounds like you had a total blast and I am very, very jealous. Can't wait to see more pics, Joe looks great! *slurp*
            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Jenova: Yes, on CSI they are at least perfect with character Developement

@Gwen: You had to remove the sig???? what again is our spoiler reglement?... or better from what time on can we post everything from the 1st part of S2 without tags????????

Balcony:

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                @Gwen: You had to remove the sig???? what again is our spoiler reglement?... or better from what time on can we post everything from the 1st part of S2 without tags????????

Balcony:
                Yes I had to remove it. Apparently I can have it back when the episodes go into syndication here in the US. In other words...late this year, early next year.
                And it was so pretty... *mourns the loss of pretty sig* I can have one that has balcony scenes or grins, but not that.

Spoiler:

Comment

Ankareeda! Report!!!! Please!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                    Yes I had to remove it. Apparently I can have it back when the episodes go into syndication here in the US. In other words...late this year, early next year.
                    And it was so pretty... *mourns the loss of pretty sig* I can have one that has balcony scenes or grins, but not that.
                    It seems we have a siggy police amongst us, 'cause they're telling the Shep/Teyla shippers to remove, or alter their siggies too. Still i love your current one about Torino, i'm so excited about this, specially for the figure skating.
                    Back OT, thank you MM for your info on the con. And on CSI, never watched that show, mainly because i find the characters extremely unsuferable.

Comment

Goodbye, pretty sig! Hope you survive siggy prison!

On a partially random note, I just watched the TLG promo 10 times in a row. I love Rodney's reaction to
                      Spoiler:
                      the kiss.
                      For some reason, I find myself liking him more and more. My friend would probably tell me I'm crazy. Of course, one of my other friends would say something like "Sorry. He's taken" I just keep finding things about me that remind me of McKay and it's a bit disturbing.

Back to sparky:

That one just never gets old for me. Even my mom thought it was cute.

And I really need to find time to improve my sparky picture collection.
                      Stargate Addicts - a podcast for the obsessive Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan
                      My new podcast with Merala Anewan, come check it out. It'll make us happy.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

Yeah, I was asked to remove mine too, because it had a tiny image of the hug in it. Syndication should start in the fall of this year.

And those of you who have images from The Long Goodbye of
                        Spoiler:
                        Elizabeth armed to the teeth
                        are probably going to be asked to remove yours as well.

Anyway. I'm sure that those sigs with the mouthsmushing incident from Conversion will be told the same thing. There are just a lot of people to contact about sigs. They'd gotten really lax about spoiler images in signatures (though if you ask me, anyone who's that worried about being spoiled should just use the forum feature to hide everyone's sigs).

Oh well. I was thinking about doing a Weir for President sig anyway. I started all that nonsense, after all.

And I'll repeat that request for more convention information. (I'm probably finding it amusing to an inappropriate level that Joe said the Conversion mouthsmush was the most uncomfortable thing he'd ever filmed. )
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

I have a feeling that seeing Joe at a con is going to be a rare opportunity,so if I can tell everyone what it was like then...

I'm just grateful that I was able to go and meet him in person. I can't stress enough that he is such a lovely man! He's so shy and sweet
                          Hmmm. I'm thinking maybe this is why it'll be rare to see him at a con. Maybe because he's kind of not the con sort of guy. Everyone says he's shy.... I wonder how he feels in that sort of situation (especially since the topic of his naked butt being posted on GW was apparently brought up! Something that I've been pretty vocal about not being impressed with!!)

I think Joe's a lot different to a loud, crazy, in-your-face type like ... yep, David Hewlett, or Rainbow Sun Francks. Or either of these two:

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                            It seems we have a siggy police amongst us, 'cause they're telling the Shep/Teyla shippers to remove, or alter their siggies too. Still i love your current one about Torino, i'm so excited about this, specially for the figure skating.
                            Back OT, thank you MM for your info on the con. And on CSI, never watched that show, mainly because i find the characters extremely unsuferable.
                            Not affending, but if you never watched it how can you tell? I tell you what, as much as I love SGA but imo you can't compare the characters of CSI to Atlantis. The CSI ones have a story, have family problems, problems with their collegues, they lose people and cases, they love, laugh and cry. THIS is what *I* call close to real people. Sorry for OT.

Anka, girl what takes you so long? Please shirt report!

sigpic

Comment

I'm back guys. Sorry, but my flight had delay, on the way to London on Friday I had to wait 3 hours! for my plane and backwards nearly 2 hours delay. That totally sucked! I'm up now for 32 hours without sleep, so be a bit patient. Thanks!

But we got the contract signed. *rofl* I'm uploading my pictures at the moment!

@ Major_Moomin: Yeah, Craig is a great dancer. OMG, that was so embarrassing, I was with him on stage (I was the one with the yellow shirt, long blond hair, cowboy boots and jeans *hides* ). What a pity, that we didn't meet , but maybe I saw you...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                                Hmmm. I'm thinking maybe this is why it'll be rare to see him at a con. Maybe because he's kind of not the con sort of guy. Everyone says he's shy.... I wonder how he feels in that sort of situation (especially since the topic of his naked butt being posted on GW was apparently brought up! Something that I've been pretty vocal about not being impressed with!!)

I think Joe's a lot different to a loud, crazy, in-your-face type like ... yep, David Hewlett, or Rainbow Sun Francks. Or either of these two:
                                I hope to see him at a con someday. I think he is a really great guy.
                                I agree that the butt pic being brought up was just wrong. It's one thing to joke about stuff. It's another to bring it up like that. Completely innapropriate!

Bama's still not here? I thought she was gone because of the Super Bowl. She is a big football fan. Hope she comes back soon. We need some deep discussions and she always started them.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X