No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We bought a Nintendo Switch and next time Peach gets stuck in Bowser's castle, me -- Mario -- is not going to rescue her. She stole our stars in Mario Party. CPU-players... no idea why they invented those.

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Okay GW is being weird. I saw a post by america and some numbers but now it's gone. Come back, america!!

Anyway, just wanted to post because Aaron Rogers and Green Bay LOST TONIGHT! And I'm doing a happy dance.

Comment

Not GW or the software (for once!)

America just leave your next post up or I can un-delete the last one for you.The others will see it and reply.
        Just give them time because the forum's laggy.
        Would've sent you a pm to explain ,but the forum won't let me.
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          Would've sent you a pm to explain ,but the forum won't let me.
          You are the best Mod we have got, how dare the forum do that to you!!
          You tell it OSYtbfB.gif
          http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

LOL!
            *Quietly glares at the servers and vbb*
            *Hopeful wag*
            *Gives up*
            This is the 3rd attempt to get this post through.....

Edit: it got through.
            Thank you server demons...friends.
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Hmm, the forum's not lagging this morning...hopefully that bodes well. Hang in there, Bagpuss!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lol, JT2, I just saw that Green Bay lost and figured that you were celebrating I have to say, it made me smile as well.

America126, I was thinking of watching an Atlantis epp or two myself tonight. Which ones did you watch?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
                    Lol, JT2, I just saw that Green Bay lost and figured that you were celebrating I have to say, it made me smile as well.

America126, I was thinking of watching an Atlantis epp or two myself tonight. Which ones did you watch?
                    I Watched The Rising---and --Hide and Seek.....
                    Last edited by america126; 24 January 2022, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      Okay GW is being weird. I saw a post by america and some numbers but now it's gone. Come back, america!!

Anyway, just wanted to post because Aaron Rogers and Green Bay LOST TONIGHT! And I'm doing a happy dance.
                      GW is Being Slow......BUT I Am Back! It Has Been a While

That is AWESOME!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Comment

Originally posted by america126 View Post
                          GW is Being Slow......BUT I Am Back! It Has Been a While
                          It's ridiculously slow. I just tried a frellin' 20 minutes to get one stupid page to load.
                          I took the liberty of running a speed test on the main forum page and it takes almost a full minute to fully load. That's 52 seconds too long.

I'm starting to loose my patience to be quite honest. There are ads coming through that I can't seem to block, which slow it down even more. I opened the page in Edge, which I don't normally use and there are ads taking up almost the entire top side of the page. WTF?!
                          How can anyone even tolerate that size?

Nevertheless, I made it... I may have to write an Office Saga chapter on these shenanigans.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

It's ridiculously slow. I just tried a frellin' 20 minutes to get one stupid page to load.
                            I took the liberty of running a speed test on the main forum page and it takes almost a full minute to fully load. That's 52 seconds too long.

Nevertheless, I made it... I may have to write an Office Saga chapter on these shenanigans.
                            I Know Right??? I Have Never Seen it This Slow. I Have Been Trying to Get on Gateworld ...

I Watched 38 Minutes and Suspicion Today.

The Scenes Between John and Elizabeth are NOT Subtle Anymore, Especially Since I Have Been Watching Hallmark Movies.
                            Last edited by america126; 25 January 2022, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                              LOL!
                              *Quietly glares at the servers and vbb*
                              *Hopeful wag*
                              *Gives up*
                              This is the 3rd attempt to get this post through.....

Edit: it got through.
                              Thank you server demons...friends.
                              I Know Right????

This Forum is Oh SO Slow.

Comment

I ended up reading instead of watching SGA, but I hope to sneak a few in this week.

FH- looking forward to new chapter! Too bad the inspiration is frustrating. GW has been weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X