No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 is off to a good start with everything that's happening... if this what the year's going to be like I might want my money back now.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      2022 is off to a good start with everything that's happening... if this what the year's going to be like I might want my money back now.
      People are gonna be asking for a lot of refunds, methinks...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Alas, the snow is melting. As it slides off my roof, it sounds like squirrels are having a rave in my attic. Could be a bit of both, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
          Alas, the snow is melting. As it slides off my roof, it sounds like squirrels are having a rave in my attic. Could be a bit of both, I suppose.

I hope Southern Red's circle are all safe from the snow in DC. I can't believe people have been stuck on I-95 (that's the major highway on the East Coast) for almost a whole day now. Yikes!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            I hope Southern Red's circle are all safe from the snow in DC. I can't believe people have been stuck on I-95 (that's the major highway on the East Coast) for almost a whole day now. Yikes!!
            Yeah, that was insane!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

We're supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow on Friday. If it happens it will be the first real, shovelling needed, snowfall of the season.

Comment

*saunters in*

Too much snow... just send it our way. I want it. I want to build a snowman and more in my garden.
                Actually, I want the cats to feel snow for the first time in their life.

In other news, my best friend got me a magic cube toy as b'day gift and I'm literally confusing myself with it. So much so that I thought I had it all figured out so I told my sister I wanted to show her something cool and then I got stuck and was like... err, hold on a minute... I can't remember how I did that.
                She found it, of course, truly hilarious.

Also... did I tell you guys I got a date for my booster shot -- January 12.

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to post this...

Happy Birthday, Falcon Horus!!!

Comment

Must remember you are a month (& a few years) after mine. Happy Birthday from me too FH.
                    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and Happy (belated) Birthday to Falcon Horus!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      *saunters in*

Too much snow... just send it our way. I want it. I want to build a snowman and more in my garden.
                      Actually, I want the cats to feel snow for the first time in their life.

In other news, my best friend got me a magic cube toy as b'day gift and I'm literally confusing myself with it. So much so that I thought I had it all figured out so I told my sister I wanted to show her something cool and then I got stuck and was like... err, hold on a minute... I can't remember how I did that.
                      She found it, of course, truly hilarious.

Also... did I tell you guys I got a date for my booster shot -- January 12.
                      Yay for the booster shot! And LOL at the magic cube toy! I expect I'd have the same luck with it.

SNOW. We got hit with another couple of inches last night...and the rain that was supposed to immediately follow it and wash it away...hasn't shown up yet. Typical.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        SNOW. We got hit with another couple of inches last night...and the rain that was supposed to immediately follow it and wash it away...hasn't shown up yet. Typical.
                        Is it supposed to warm up there and melt?

Now we're supposed to get 4-8 inches instead of 4-6. I hope it falls more along the 4.

And FH, I wish I could send it all to you. Well, really, I wouldn't mind keeping a little bit. Just enough to make things pretty.

Comment

I see all these pictures of snow everywhere. Talk of blizzards (which are obviously not cool ... I mean... figuratively speaking) and loooooots of snow, and I get a wee bit jealous.

Comment

Trust me, it's cool for the first day. Then it isn't. Especially when you lose power. That reminds me, it's time to plug in my cell to charge up.

Comment

Happy belated birthday, FH!

It snowed again here, not as much as you all are getting, but it sure is pretty. For whatever reason I felt an urge to attempt bread baking. As per usual, it did not go to plan. Crunchy outside and maybe not cooked enough inside? Maybe I should just stick with soup.

Comment

Happy belated birthday, FH!
                                Thank you.

For whatever reason I felt an urge to attempt bread baking. As per usual, it did not go to plan. Crunchy outside and maybe not cooked enough inside? Maybe I should just stick with soup.
                                Maybe a belated lockdown activity... wasn't it a lockdown trend, baking bread or bananabread (whatever that is)?

Comment

Working...
                                X