No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    Wow. Avoided the internet for days and logged on to discover the Stargate Now Twitter movement. Feel like I have whiplash now.
    Heck, this is the first I've even heard of it.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wow. Avoided the internet for days and logged on to discover the Stargate Now Twitter movement. Feel like I have whiplash now.
      I saw that too. I wish them luck.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*giggles*

My face is numb... I was at the dentist's. Feels really weird.

Anyhoodle...

I'm all in.

Though, my first tweetstorm was more like a soft breeze. Need to prepare myself a bit better for the real deal on Saturday.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Indeed.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          *giggles*

LOL, yeah I've been there too. Gotta be careful eating afterward until it wears off, too. Yogurt is my best friend in those cases.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            LOL, yeah I've been there too. Gotta be careful eating afterward until it wears off, too. Yogurt is my best friend in those cases.
            I had an icecream -- by the time I finished it, it had long since melted into a puddle.
            By far the longest I've done over eating an icecream.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I had an icecream -- by the time I finished it, it had long since melted into a puddle.
              By far the longest I've done over eating an icecream.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Sunday was lazy and ended with another Hallmark viewing of Signed, Sealed, Delivered -- well, a downloaded viewing of another SSD film. I find them remarkably hilarious to watch...

My monday, on the other hand... the only good thing about it at the moment, I requested my first days off for the year (1 in April, day after FACTS -- and a week in May). Let the countdown begin...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Ugh, getting up early the Monday after Daylight Savings starts...who said this was a great idea? Oh right, the weather's gonna be good today.

Sunday was lazy and ended with another Hallmark viewing of Signed, Sealed, Delivered -- well, a downloaded viewing of another SSD film. I find them remarkably hilarious to watch...

My monday, on the other hand... the only good thing about it at the moment, I requested my first days off for the year (1 in April, day after FACTS -- and a week in May). Let the countdown begin...
                      Ahhhh, always nice to have vacay to look forward to.

Comment

Ugh, getting up early the Monday after Daylight Savings starts...who said this was a great idea? Oh right, the weather's gonna be good today.
                        We haven't switched hours yet -- I think we're doing it two weeks from now. Nevertheless, not looking forward to it. No way...

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Yes. Bittersweet. I see all the tweet storms to save/resurrect series and always wonder why couldn't this one have been saved. Anyway. No need to rehash that. Looks like a strong showing. Not all of the actors tweeted, though I suppose I understand why.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Ahhhh, always nice to have vacay to look forward to.
                          I kicked off the time change with a road trip. Not the best planning when decide to get on the road before daylight. It was a long day, but worth it for the sunset walk on the BEACH! Finally found me some sunlight. Crossing some fingers it injects some life into me. This winter has kicked my butt.

*giggles*

My family still tells stories of my post-wisdom teeth drug induced walking haze. The numb face thing is hysterical too if you have to eat. Or drink.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Yes. Bittersweet. I see all the tweet storms to save/resurrect series and always wonder why couldn't this one have been saved. Anyway. No need to rehash that. Looks like a strong showing. Not all of the actors tweeted, though I suppose I understand why.
                            Yeah. I see all the tweet storms/fanmail campaigns and all that don't work, and it's no surprise to me.

We haven't switched hours yet -- I think we're doing it two weeks from now. Nevertheless, not looking forward to it. No way...
                            I kicked off the time change with a road trip. Not the best planning when decide to get on the road before daylight. It was a long day, but worth it for the sunset walk on the BEACH! Finally found me some sunlight. Crossing some fingers it injects some life into me. This winter has kicked my butt.
                            Yay! Yesterday was a long day for me too. But aaaahhhh, the SUN!

Comment

My family still tells stories of my post-wisdom teeth drug induced walking haze. The numb face thing is hysterical too if you have to eat. Or drink.
                              You know it's not going to be a pleasant evening with the drinking and the eating when even the dentist apologizes for numbing half your face.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Working...
                                X