No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
    I'm sooo tired from preparing for the holidays; I'm ready to get to the enjoying part. Supplies from my morning shopping excursion should help, specifically the wine and dark chocolate.
    Now we're talking!

It's always great to get past that hump. Hooray to a little more light each day. Even if it's just a few extra seconds a day, I'll take it.
    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I love these dark days but only because I love all the lights in the streets.

I don't celebrate christmas but I do love having a tree and decorating it and having all the lights shining bright, and the music... and the jolly times at work where everyone's downright holiday chilly even though we have to work (though my new year starts with a week off).
    Same here. The atmosphere of the season is what keeps me going. It's a special kind of magic.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Star Wars: The Last Jedi was so AWESOME!! It totally got my whole Star Wars vibe going. On the strength of The Last Jedi, I went back and watched The Force Awakens again, and actually liked it more than I originally did.

Oh, and
      Spoiler:
      I'm totally Reylo shipper trash now. Like I needed another ship. *sigh*

AND the Infinity War trailer on the big screen was beautiful.

Comment

I went back and watched IV, V and VI in one night.

And I'll be going back to watch it a 2nd time on Friday, and a 3rd on January 10.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Still haven't seen The Last Jedi.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I went back and watched IV, V and VI in one night.

And I'll be going back to watch it a 2nd time on Friday, and a 3rd on January 10.
            I'm going to see it a second time during the week.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday and a Merry Christmas to all!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and if you're braving the crowds for after-Christmas shopping today, good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Comment

Relaxing long weekend which then abruptly ends in a workweek... now, there's a wake-up call!

Especially since I'd been going to bed way, way, way too late -- and 7am came way, way, way too early.
                  (I've been re-editting the teaser trailer for Origins. Can't watch but darn it, I can do better than whomever gobbled that stupid thing together)

Comment

I watched The Last Jedi again on Christmas. I was able to appreciate it more the second go around- some of the cinematography was absolutely stunning- but as much as I want to love this movie, I'm just not there. I'm not sure I'll get there, but I'm hoping I'm wrong. It does make me happy to see that many others are enjoying it and I love seeing the little kiddos in the audience enraptured by the story. Maybe the third time will be the charm for me.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday and a Merry Christmas to all!
                    I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! We went driving around, so many beautiful lights!

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and if you're braving the crowds for after-Christmas shopping today, good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor!
                    Almost as scary as Black Friday. Went to lunch and them retreated home.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Relaxing long weekend which then abruptly ends in a workweek... now, there's a wake-up call!

Especially since I'd been going to bed way, way, way too late -- and 7am came way, way, way too early.
                      (I've been re-editting the teaser trailer for Origins. Can't watch but darn it, I can do better than whomever gobbled that stupid thing together)
                      Aaaaah, so the MGM promo machine still sucks. Good to know there are some things we can still count on.

Almost as scary as Black Friday. Went to lunch and them retreated home.
                      Sounds like what we used to do the day after Christmas; go to the mall and have a nice breakfast at one of the fancy restaurants, then wander around watching everyone else run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Comment

Aaaaah, so the MGM promo machine still sucks. Good to know there are some things we can still count on.
                        Oh like you have no idea.... Well, you probably do, but still.

I like my teaser better, and the images are the same and I also may have developped a little crush on Ellie Gal.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Oh like you have no idea.... Well, you probably do, but still.

I like my teaser better, and the images are the same and I also may have developped a little crush on Ellie Gal.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

I haven't watched it yet, I should probably just check out yours. Did you post it somewhere? (It's probably right under my nose in the thread and I'm having a blind moment.)

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Sounds like what we used to do the day after Christmas; go to the mall and have a nice breakfast at one of the fancy restaurants, then wander around watching everyone else run around like chickens with their heads cut off.
                              I think NYE will be a repeat. Lunch and retreat.
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

I haven't watched it yet, I should probably just check out yours. Did you post it somewhere? (It's probably right under my nose in the thread and I'm having a blind moment.)
                                No blind moment -- didn't post it here or anywhere else on GW (the only vid I posted in the vid-thread was my 23 years of Stargate video).

It's on Youtube -- here you go.

Comment

Working...
                                X