No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurricane Matthew unearthed cannonballs in the US -- on the Carolina coasts I think.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      So, we're supposed to watch shows with cannons right? (It's also Explorer's Day.)
      In this case, "canon" (with one n) means the shows/films/books that are considered as the "official" story by The Powers That Be. (For instance, in Stargate, the novels are NOT considered canon by the producers, in Star Wars, the novels used to be canon but aren't any longer, in Babylon 5, certain novels are more canon than others, etc.)

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Hurricane Matthew unearthed cannonballs in the US -- on the Carolina coasts I think.
      That was pretty cool to hear about.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I know, I just wanted an excuse to watch Master and Commander again. Because young Jarvis looks good in a navy uniform. Today, my bookshelves were delivered. So now I get to organize everything. (And put my clothes in the plastic tubs.)
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

I know, I just wanted an excuse to watch Master and Commander again. Because young Jarvis looks good in a navy uniform. Today, my bookshelves were delivered. So now I get to organize everything. (And put my clothes in the plastic tubs.)
          AHAHAHAHAHA! The truth comes out! (BTW, awesome movie. Because yes, young Jarvis and young JARVIS/Vision! )
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Today I'm watching Star Wars, because I found the DVD at the library. All the Stargate box sets are put away, but I have other shows from the library to watch too.
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

For anyone keeping an eye on the weather, the Pacific Northwest is about to get slammed with a couple of windstorms over the next few days...so if I don't show up as usual, it's probably because we've got a power outage and I can't get online.

Today I'm watching Star Wars, because I found the DVD at the library. All the Stargate box sets are put away, but I have other shows from the library to watch too.
              Perfect timing, as the new trailer for Rogue One just dropped today.

Comment

Oh, that's out next month? Hopefully I can attend.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, that's out next month? Hopefully I can attend.
                  It's coming out December 16 here in the US.

Comment

That's right about the Middle Earth movie date. Tomorrow, I get more furniture.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone, so happy to see so many familiar names still posting on this board. Hope you all are doing well. I wish I hadn't stayed away so long...so long, I can't seem to reset my password to get my original account. Scary Kitty, I hope the weather out there starts behaving for you. I've been watching that in my news feed and it doesn't look good. Stay safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
                        Hello everyone, so happy to see so many familiar names still posting on this board. Hope you all are doing well. I wish I hadn't stayed away so long...so long, I can't seem to reset my password to get my original account.
                        If you still know your name, these two accounts can be merged. Ask Bagpuss or Skydiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          If you still know your name, these two accounts can be merged. Ask Bagpuss or Skydiver.
                          That's what I had hoped. I signed up for the new account just so I could PM them to ask for assistance, but then received an error that said I didn't have PM privileges. That's what I get for being such a slacker. I'll try again after I escape probie status.

Comment

That's what I had hoped. I signed up for the new account just so I could PM them to ask for assistance, but then received an error that said I didn't have PM privileges. That's what I get for being such a slacker. I'll try again after I escape probie status.
                            LOL yeah, you'll have to suffer the probie-status a little longer first.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Hello everyone, so happy to see so many familiar names still posting on this board. Hope you all are doing well. I wish I hadn't stayed away so long...so long, I can't seem to reset my password to get my original account. Scary Kitty, I hope the weather out there starts behaving for you. I've been watching that in my news feed and it doesn't look good. Stay safe!
                              Thanks, we're buttoned up and going to go out for a final grocery run in a little bit. Still got power and hope we keep it, but we'll probably lose it at some point. Tomorrow looks like it's going to be a new level of crazy.

Just keep posting, you'll break free soon!

Comment

Got some new (and free) furniture. It was stored for a while, in a house with dogs. But was free, and came with a floor lamp.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X