X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*giggles* *off to see scans*

That's an awesome pic.

They all look gorgeous

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
      Scans of the latest SciFi magazine are available here. I'm still reading through the articles that are available, but there was this question from some fan and Torri Higginson's response (put in spoiler tags, even though there's not really anything spoilery about it):

Spoiler:
      Q: Is Weir using Sheppard to make Caldwell jealous?
      Torri: I think Caldwell is toying with Weir to make Shep jealous.
      Thanks Mel!

She's IS on the Sparky wavelength!

The articles are fun to read..I love some of the answers from Torri...

Spoiler:

Q: Does Weir speak jive?
      Torri: She not only speaks it, you should see her on a dance floor.

And my fave!

Q: Is Elizabeth ever going to go Off-World again? Ever?
      Torri: Well, she did end up in handcuffs and blindfolded the first time... so if it's up to her ... Yes.

Lol...

And I love the picture of Rachel and Nala, her dog.
      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Spoiler:
        I choose to believe that's canon.

Comment

Spoiler:
          Ditto!

Comment

Scans of the latest SciFi magazine are available here. I'm still reading through the articles that are available, but there was this question from some fan and Torri Higginson's response (put in spoiler tags, even though there's not really anything spoilery about it):

Spoiler:
            Torri is SO on-board.

She must be reading zero.point.snark.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Spoiler:
              Hehe. Its so canon

Lovebar made by natz099
              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                I'm SO glad you didn't mention Sam/Thor there...*sigh*
                Well, there is a difference, Thor is hot. I don't mind bad guy/good girl pairings as long as the guy is hot i.e Scully/Krycek, Hermione/Malfoy, but Kavanaugh is so ugghhh!, Weir/Kav sounds almost as disgusting as Scully/CSM. Which makes me wonder, are there any hot baddies on Atlantis?, 'cause i can't really think of anyone. I don't know if Col. Skinner qualifies as a baddie, but to me he is not hot, so IMO he just doesn't cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                  Well, there is a difference, Thor is hot. I don't mind bad guy/good girl pairings as long as the guy is hot i.e Scully/Krycek, Hermione/Malfoy, but Kavanaugh is so ugghhh!, Weir/Kav sounds almost as disgusting as Scully/CSM. Which makes me wonder, are there any hot baddies on Atlantis?, 'cause i can't really think of anyone. I don't know if Col. Skinner qualifies as a baddie, but to me he is not hot, so IMO he just doesn't cut it.
                  Wait until "Michael" airs. From the pics, the guys a hottie. Although, I do believe that the Teyla Appreciation Thread has already started rooting for Teyla/Michael just to spice things up a bit.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                  I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                  Spoiler:
                  Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Someone (I think it was on another list) had asked why doesn't John just tell her that he's "in love" with her? I think that part of the reason is that she throws him off balance. He's never met anyone quite like Liz before and he's not quite sure how to handle how he feels.

Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
                      Someone (I think it was on another list) had asked why doesn't John just tell her that he's "in love" with her?
                      Thoughts?
                      Maybe it's because he doesn't know he's "in love" with her?
                      sigpic
                      "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                        Maybe it's because he doesn't know he's "in love" with her?
                        Ah... yes unfortunately. -headdesk-
                        But he'll see eventually.
                        Last edited by xkawaiix; 04 December 2005, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          Torri is SO on-board.

She's a smart girl, our Torri! I think she was beaten over the head with Shep/Weir during her time in Aus..

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                            Torri is SO on-board.

You know, I know she's being 'jesting' a bit in her response but I do think there might be an element of 'truth' in that answer and she may even feel it too. I must admit, I *really* like that angle and if anything could 'get to' Shep and force him to 'show his hand' in regard to Elizabeth, I think it could be Caldwell's antics.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka
                              Someone (I think it was on another list) had asked why doesn't John just tell her that he's "in love" with her? I think that part of the reason is that she throws him off balance. He's never met anyone quite like Liz before and he's not quite sure how to handle how he feels.

Thoughts?
                              I don't think he realises the extent of his feelings at this early stage. I dont think that either of them do actually. I think they may subconsciously know that there is something 'different' (kudos to Melyanna for the word ) about their relationship compared to all the other people, but they dont want or can't acknowledge it yet.

Lovebar made by natz099
                              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                                And I love the picture of Rachel and Nala, her dog.
                                LOL, same here! Aw... I wanna see Sedge and Nala on Atlantis!

Comment

Working...
                                X