Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    There's Todd. Hey buddy. Asking for help again, I see.
    Pretty much a giveaway with the smoke and wreckage in the background. Whoopsie. LOL

Comment

Is it just me, or has Rodney's lab been getting bigger and more elaborate with every episode?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        I would have loved to see Todd and Elizabeth go up against each other.
        Todd would've totally treated Elizabeth as Atlantis's Queen. And probably respect her a lot more than he does Sheppard! LOL!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Is it just me, or has Rodney's lab been getting bigger and more elaborate with every episode?
          And yet we never did see John's office.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*whispers*TARDIS*whispers*

Comment

Oooh, Todd's got a ZPM! It's all about the shiny, eh?

Comment

Todd would've totally treated Elizabeth as Atlantis's Queen. And probably respect her a lot more than he does Sheppard! LOL!
                Thanks for the AU fic bunny. LOL

Comment

And yet we never did see John's office.
                  Then again, given John's style of command, I doubt he uses it much.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                    Thanks for the AU fic bunny. LOL
                    I aim to misbehave! *salutes*

Comment

I can imagine him making some comment about being impressed with "Sheppard's Queen". LOL

Comment

Todd would make a great gambler. He never reveals his hand.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Todd would make a great gambler. He never reveals his hand.
                          And as we saw in Vegas, the Wraith are good with poker.

Comment

I can’t understand why John reacted this way. I mean, agreeing with the IOA. Even Rodney felt it was weird. Just look at the way he looked at John, while leaving the conference room.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

What objections? You guys really can't take the chance.

Comment

Ooooh, dark John is just delicious.

Comment

Working...
                                X