No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuse me, but everyone knows (or at least should know ) that the "canon" season 6 of SGA is "Atlantis Rising", so It doesn’t matter what legacy books they will publish or were published or what comic books there will be.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Have fun!

That was my reaction, as well.

*snickers*

Indeed, though it would completely derail those other tie-in books as they already did their own version of a return to Pegasus. Actually, I might support publishing a comic version of Extinction just for the comedy of watching fandom implode in the subsequent war over which one is "canon." But then, you all know I'm evil like that.
      Heh, but neither of them is canon because they haven't been on screen. Unless you have a different definition of "canon" like some people.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
      Excuse me, but everyone knows (or at least should know ) that the "canon" season 6 of SGA is "Atlantis Rising", so It doesn’t matter what legacy books they will publish or were published or what comic books there will be.
      Thank you thank you. I've been forced to go inside my own head canon and stay there for a while now also.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Heh, but neither of them is canon because they haven't been on screen. Unless you have a different definition of "canon" like some people.

Thank you thank you. I've been forced to go inside my own head canon and stay there for a while now also.
        You mean "head canon" isn't real "canon"???

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          You'd never convince anybody around here that it's not.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I'd rather stay inside SGA Rising's version of canon than anybody else's.

Let me spoiler this cause I'm going to get rude.
              Spoiler:

Cause the other options for canon are kinda hilarious. There's the Legacy books where Teyla would have slept with even Rodney if only she'd thought of it, because she has casual sex with everyone... completely going against everything we saw on screen for 5 seasons. Oh, and Rodney is the Oprah of Atlantis. Everyone goes to him for relationship advice.

Then on the other hand, we have a possible comic book made from the Extinction "script". This would go something like this: Rodney and Sam technobabble, Rodney and Sam save the day, McKeller scene, Woolsey scene, Rodney and Sam, Jennifer, Sam, Rodney, McKeller, oh yeah the team, Sheyla scene thrown in at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

Spoiler:

Cause the other options for canon are kinda hilarious. There's the Legacy books where Teyla would have slept with even Rodney if only she'd thought of it, because she has casual sex with everyone... completely going against everything we saw on screen for 5 seasons. Oh, and Rodney is the Oprah of Atlantis. Everyone goes to him for relationship advice.

Then on the other hand, we have a possible comic book made from the Extinction "script". This would go something like this: Rodney and Sam technobabble, Rodney and Sam save the day, McKeller scene, Woolsey scene, Rodney and Sam, Jennifer, Sam, Rodney, McKeller, oh yeah the team, Sheyla scene thrown in at the end.
                You think very clearly when you're being rude. Mallozzi said on his blog that he thought the Legacy books did a good job. I guess that attitude explains a lot about the last 2 seasons.
                sigpic

Comment

It's never said on screen, but many of us have decided in our head canon that it is Elizabeth.
                  I guess I'll go with that as well. John and Elizabeth got ****ed over by TPTB.
                  sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                  https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

You think very clearly when you're being rude. Mallozzi said on his blog that he thought the Legacy books did a good job. I guess that attitude explains a lot about the last 2 seasons.
                    I would bet $ that he's never read any of them. He's just going by what his minions tell him.

Comment

I would bet $ that he's never read any of them. He's just going by what his minions tell him.
                      That was my thought because even he doesn't write the characters that badly, well maybe except for John.
                      sigpic

Comment

That was my thought because even he doesn't write the characters that badly, well maybe except for John.
                        Why did/does he hate John so much?
                        sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                        https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Hope you're all enjoying this Canon Monday!

True fax, dat.

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
                          Right on!

Yep. You, me, and everyone else on this thread. Haven't we been saying all along that this is the sanest thread on GW?

Blasphemy!

You'd never convince anybody around here that it's not.
                          Damn right.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            Makes me wonder what show the Legacy authors were actually watching.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                              Why did/does he hate John so much?
                              He doesn't hate John, he hates Joe. Can't get into it here.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm stuck... because I don't know how to be evil. Seriously. One of the characters is doing something bad, and I can't make it work because I'm not a bad person and my mind doesn't work like that.

Apparently, all of my evil fic bunnies have departed...

Comment

Working...
                                X