No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now Todd is going to feed on Mr. Woolsey.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Todd is barking up the wrong tree, and Woolsey may have to pay the price.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ruh-oh! Woolsey's the appetizer course!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
          Okay I saw my shirtless John scene. Do I have to stick around for the rest?
          LOL!

But don't you want to snark at the rest of it?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay I saw my shirtless John scene. Do I have to stick around for the rest?
            Believe me, I was tempted to just keep looping that scene.
            sigpic

Comment

Imagine if that was Elizabeth he had captured instead of Woolsey. That would have been some great woobie faces right there.

Comment

Todd likes to play with his food.
                sigpic

Comment

LMAO at Woolsey's face at Todd putting his arm around him.

Comment

Imagine if that was Elizabeth he had captured instead of Woolsey. That would have been some great woobie faces right there.
                    *flails*

Comment

Yeah, John only seems to be able to dredge up a little bitty woobie over Woolsey. Teyla and Radek look quite concerned however.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Believe me, I was tempted to just keep looping that scene.
                        Betcha Lizzeh's gonna be really disappointed when she learns what she missed out on.

Comment

Wow, and Ronon knows how to drop the Daedalus from hyperspace, wow, I am surprised and impressed! I wonder if he finally agreed to have some “lessons” with the Daedalus staff.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Whoo hoo! Ronon and Jen just staged a jail break!

Comment

And Travellers to the rescue!
                              sigpic

Comment

And now Daniel is finally going to meet the mysterious aliens.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X