No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now Todd is in full control of the Daedalus. Wow, Todd, you can be really mean, you know that!?
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Todd seems to be large and in charge and heading for Atlantis. Big surprise there.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Now now, Todd. Nothing is as it seems.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Opening credits!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Whoo, shirtless Shep!

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
              John has problems in his ears, and some glasses in his back, but he is ok. What a relieve! And Dr. Zelenka is not hurt either, thanks to John.
              And, as we'll soon see, they did a really lousy job making it look like the glass had actually penetrated his shirt and done all that damage to his very nice back.
              sigpic

Comment

Okay I'm trying to catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Whoo, shirtless Shep!
                  Way too short a scene of shirtless Shep.
                  sigpic

Comment

Millions will die!

Well, isn't that just peachy.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Way too short a scene of shirtless Shep.
                      And way too little skin being shown for all that.

Comment

And now back in Atlantis, they have now a new command centre.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Todd is manhandling Woolsey. Or should that be Wraithhandling. Anyway, Woolsey is in trouble.
                          sigpic

Comment

And wow, Amelia won the bet.
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay I saw my shirtless John scene. Do I have to stick around for the rest?

Comment

Yeah, where is Caldwell!!!???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X