No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop hitting the pretty or I may have to come out there.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Back to Sheppard getting beaten up. *licks lips*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This must be the spot with the missing scene about Elizabeth. *hates*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Stop hitting the pretty or I may have to come out there.
          But he looks so yummy when he's getting beaten up! LOL!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This must be the spot with the missing scene about Elizabeth. *hates*
            Yup. *rages*

Comment

And now Koolya is talking about John’s failures, in not being able to rescue his friends and the people he had promised to protect. How I hate the fact they deleted the part about Elizabeth. How I wish I could have seen it.
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Radek says Rodney is brilliant. Now we know something is wrong.
                sigpic

Comment

Wow, and from here on, from this moment where they cut John’s hand, I knew that something was not right. They were not going to cut the hand of the lead actor, would they? (Bear in mind that when I saw this for the first time, I had no idea what was going on behind the scenes.)
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And here comes the part where John gets his hand chopped off!

Comment

Noooooooo! Arrrggghhh!
                      sigpic

Comment

"What are you running away from?"

Hmmm....

Comment

John's woobie faces in this are the best ever. What are you running away from? OMG, I have a list.
                          sigpic

Comment

This is the part where I figured out she's not real. I was probably a bit slow. And I never did guess about Radek.
                            sigpic

Comment

John's woobie faces in this are the best ever. What are you running away from? OMG, I have a list.
                              A list that makes Santa's Nice and Naughty lists look amateurish. (Sorry, Santa )

Comment

This is the part where I figured out she's not real. I was probably a bit slow. And I never did guess about Radek.
                                Yeah, Radek was the one that really threw me. Did not see that one coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X