No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Teyla doesn’t know what to do, John to the rescue.
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

C'mon Ronon, hasn't Sheppard taught you to play any video games? It's just like that.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Apparently Teyla's lessons with Major Marks haven't gotten very advanced yet...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Jason is trying to hold his wig on. *snort* And where did Teyla learn a phrase like "venting atmosphere?" What exactly did Marks teach her?
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            I love the way Joe pronounces "Atlantis." It makes me want to go around saying it that way.
            Yeah, me too!
            sigpic
            sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Teyla is back to reading her "My Yahoo" page and reporting findings.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                C'mon Ronon, hasn't Sheppard taught you to play any video games? It's just like that.
                Oh Ronon, you will never learn!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh lovely! The sun in this universe is a lot bigger.

Comment

No, Rodney, that does not make sense scientifically. Let's all count the laws of physics that get broken, shall we?
                    sigpic

Comment

And Rodney has no idea how long it'll be 'til the next jump. Oh, that's useful!

Comment

No, Rodney, that does not make sense scientifically. Let's all count the laws of physics that get broken, shall we?
                        Gee, do you think TPTW made it a game to see how many laws of physics they could break each week?

Comment

Teyla is back to reading her "My Yahoo" page and reporting findings.
                          Oh snap!

Comment

It's never good when Ronon goes wandering off by himself.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh crap! They've been boarded!

Comment

Where's Ronon? Just follow the sound of gunfire, John!

Comment

Working...
                                X