• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Varda View Post
    Hey there!
    And finally I'm with you again. *hugs everybody in the thread*
    How're you doing?

Last two weeks or so were quite busy. Family matters, university, health issues and so on.
    But still I managed to find some time for nerdy things. xD I almost finished watching the fourth season of SG-1. And I'm over with playing the Assassin's Creed franchise. It took me about 130 hours of gameplay in common, but I regret nothing!

And I'm planning to visit China in the end of July. (Yes, mandogater, I remember that I promised to take some photos for you ). That would be a hell of a trip...
    *Hugs back*

I hope you're feeling better, Varda.

How did things go with the rest of your finals?

Thanks for remembering about the pics. I hope you have a great time while in China.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      Hey, it's Bates, and he looks way happier and seem to be less of a pain in the behind now, well, who knows, maybe it's becuase he isn't busy being the only one who saw Sheyla in season 1 and try and point it out and is allowed to focus on other things.
      One huge mistake about Bates in this episode that still ticks me off is him saying the Air Force gave him his medical discharge. He was a MARINE!!!!!!! How can a Devil Dog get discharged by the Air Force?!?!??!?
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
        I'm still baffled as to what happened to Tumblr for you. That's just strange. I loved all your sparky/sga gifs and sorely miss seeing new ones from you on Tumblr.
        And I miss looking at your pics. I have no idea what's going on but I had this same problem a couple years ago with photobucket. Whatever it is I hope it gets fixed before Fall season begins.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        all i remember during the first like 10 episodes or so John only called her "Dr. Weir".
        And it was hot, and then called her Elizabeth and that was hot too.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
        One huge mistake about Bates in this episode that still ticks me off is him saying the Air Force gave him his medical discharge. He was a MARINE!!!!!!! How can a Devil Dog get discharged by the Air Force?!?!??!?
        TBH, I wasn't pay attention to what he was saying, so this escaped me. But it's a pretty silly mistake to make.

Comment

sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

^ They're looking at the moment where everything went to Hades in a handbasket
            sigpic

Comment

Well, good to know I can still kill the thread on command How bout this instead...

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              Let's go kill some replicators

This is ill-advised

What, you disagree? You think we should do nothing?

Wtf? No, I mean we should wait til we can kill every single one of the little ****ers

Ahhh. So we're in agreement then - the replicators must die

Agreed. I just think nuking them is a bit premature - didn't work out too well for the ancients

True. But they're probably building those ships to attack us, so we should probably do something

In that case, bomb to your heart's content. But I reserve the right to say I told you so if they come after us

^ how the 'drama' of First Strike could have been resolved before the first ad break
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday! And... I'M BAAAACK! Did ya miss me?

Anyway, the Northwest was magnificent, with all the cool weather, pine trees, cute critters, and peace and quiet that I just don't get in LA. Hopefully I'll have a few pics up soon.

Just about finished with the laundry and getting stuff put away, and still have to get caught up on everything I missed while I was away, but just wanted to stop in and say hello and hug all of you! So... {{{{HUGS}}}}

But I couldn't resist this...

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                Well, good to know I can still kill the thread on command How bout this instead...

Let's go kill some replicators

This is ill-advised

What, you disagree? You think we should do nothing?

Wtf? No, I mean we should wait til we can kill every single one of the little ****ers

Ahhh. So we're in agreement then - the replicators must die

Agreed. I just think nuking them is a bit premature - didn't work out too well for the ancients

True. But they're probably building those ships to attack us, so we should probably do something

In that case, bomb to your heart's content. But I reserve the right to say I told you so if they come after us

^ how the 'drama' of First Strike could have been resolved before the first ad break
                Nailed it! You are the master, as always.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hello all! Happy Tuesday.

Originally posted by It's A Paradox View Post
                  Here you go: (X) Feel free to look around.

And you're more than welcome to just call me Paradox. Mostly everyone I meet on gateworld does.
                  Cool! I'm now following you too. You have some very pretty stuff. But of course, Sparky is always pretty.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday! And... I'M BAAAACK! Did ya miss me?

Anyway, the Northwest was magnificent, with all the cool weather, pine trees, cute critters, and peace and quiet that I just don't get in LA. Hopefully I'll have a few pics up soon.

Just about finished with the laundry and getting stuff put away, and still have to get caught up on everything I missed while I was away, but just wanted to stop in and say hello and hug all of you! So... {{{{HUGS}}}}

But I couldn't resist this...
                  Hi, SK! Good to see you again!

On another note, I did this a couple of weeks ago but neglected to share it here. It's a redo of the illustration I did for my very first fanfic, It's Good to Be Home. On deviantArt there's this 'draw it again' meme and I thought this one was a prime candidate.

Spoiler:
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Nice job Erin! I wish I could draw at all!
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                      On another note, I did this a couple of weeks ago but neglected to share it here. It's a redo of the illustration I did for my very first fanfic, It's Good to Be Home. On deviantArt there's this 'draw it again' meme and I thought this one was a prime candidate.

Spoiler:
                      LOL I just faved that about 1 min ago on dA
                      I agree with she-demon... very nice job what you did there. I cant draw either so I'm jealous too

Comment

Good afternoon everyone! Welcome back, Scary Kitty!

sigpic
                        Sig by (x)

Comment

Hello! I noticed the thread's been a little slow, so I come bearing a gift. I don't know if it's been done before, but this is my version.

ERI SNARK VERSION OF THE STORM:

1st Half

Spoiler:

THE STORM/THE EYE - SPARKY SNARK STYLE

[INT. - JUMPER. DAYTIME]

John and Teyla are together, having a conversation about how John hasn't visited the mainland in a while. Which makes their reasons for flying across the ocean in a Jumper seem questionable.

JOHN: How are your people doing?

TEYLA: They were attacked by the Wraith, they were accused of treachery, their beliefs were shunted and they have been forced to begin life anew on a mainland with no Stargate. Oh, and they have now discovered their original homeworld has been scorched bare. Otherwise, they're peachy.

JOHN: Don't mind me. I'm just making small talk to avoid looking at your somewhat crazy hair.

TEYLA: That is completely understandable. Hey, look over there. I know that I am rustic, but even I know those clouds ain't right.

JOHN: Wow. I've never seen a storm that big from this altitude.

AUDIENCE: Altitude? What altitude? You're like ten feet above the ocean!!!

JOHN: Let's radio this in, because I'm sure that a storm that stretches across the whole horizon won't affect transmissions AT ALL.

[INT. - ATLANTIS. CONTROL ROOM. DAYTIME]

ELIZABETH WEIR hears static.

WEIR: Hello? Jeez, I hope this isn't another Poltergeist episode rip off.

(to tech)

Did he just say something about the weather? Because by my calculations, which essentially boil down to looking out the balcony door, the weather is perfectly fine and sunny. And if there was a massive, threatening hurricane out in the ocean close enough to where a Jumper is flying on patrol, SURELY ATLANTIS'S ADVANCED INSTRUMENTS THAT CAN PICK UP SUBSPACE TRANSMISSIONS FROM DEEP SPACE WOULD HAVE NOTICED IT A FEW DAYS AGO.

Tech: (shrugs)

[INT. - JUMPER. DAYTIME]

John has wisely decided to actually support his altitude theory by actually gaining altitude and flying above the storm.

TEYLA: Um, which way is that going?

JOHN: Guess.

TEYLA: My people are going to get the crap beat out of them again, aren't they?

JOHN: Yep. And then Atlantis, which is what really matters.

AUDIENCE (trying to figure out Jumper One's flight pattern): Mainland - storm past mainland, but heading to mainland - Atlantis in other direc--where were you flying to again???

[INT. - ATLANTIS. PRESUMABLY DAYTIME.]

The group is gathered, along with Radek, whose performance in this episode will make him a mainstay for years to come.

RODNEY: Really big storm. Just happened to pop up on us. We won't bother to explain how, because it's too 'boring'.

ZELENKA: Which is the writer's way of saying 'I don't really care to explain, because the science is sketchy.'

WEIR: Okay, well, Atlantis, being a flying spaceship and all, is ready for it, right?

RODNEY: WRONG! Of course Atlantis isn't ready--where would the fun in that be?

FORD: Wait. Can I ask a stupid question?

MCKAY: You need permission?

FORD: How can Atlantis sink?

AUDIENCE: Seriously? These are the best of the best they selected to go on this mission?

[INT. - ATLANTIS. HALLWAY TO ELIZABETH'S OFFICE]

JOHN: Eh, it's not that bad. I saw The Perfect Storm, it's only bad if you're in a boat.

WEIR: I agree with you if it were only McKay is doing his best 'SG-1 McKay' impression, but I'm willing to trust Zelenka. He's auditioning right now for recurring cast member and I think he's going to make the cut.

JOHN: Got it. In that case I'm gonna go find us a slightly sketchy ally to make friends with, entrust our people to and be our last hope.

WEIR: Have fun!

[EXT. - ATHOSIAN SETTLEMENT. STORM ON THE WAY.]

CARSON: Dammit, Teyla, I'm a doctor, not a construction worker!

TEYLA: Wrong show. Now man up and take a rope.

[INT. - CREEPY LOOKING CONFERENCE ROOM LIT BY CANDELABRA.]

SMEADON: Ignore my creepy name, the creepy outfit, and the creepy setting. You can totally trust me. Though I have reservations about allowing the entire population of Atlantis on my planet. I don't think there's room.

AUDIENCE: What size planetoid do you live on? Pluto?

SMEADON: What do you offer as payment?

SHEPPARD: Uh, nothing. I will let you choose which side of this shiny weapon you'd prefer to be on, though.

SMEADON: Point taken. And just so we're on level terms, know that I'm not at all offended by the closeted threat. I'm just the kind of guy upon which to lay that kind of threat. Again, ignore the creepy outfit.

[INT. - ATLANTIS LAB]

RODNEY: Time to cue my predictions of impending doom and my inability to fix things.

ZELENKA: Don't worry, we're used to it by now.

SHEPPARD (walking in): Okay, I've got us a place to stay. You just need to ignore the completely creepy looking people who I basically just threatened within an inch of their life if they didn't agree to help.

WEIR: And people wonder why we ended up getting put on trial in Inquisition. Okay, so to sum up, we have nowhere to go and nobody to trust, and if Atlantis goes down we lose access to the Stargate, thereby stranding us wherever we were to go, creepy candalabras or not.

SHEPPARD: Sounds like a mid-season two parter to me!

[INT. - MANARIA.]

Creepy guy reveals he DOES know how electricity works.

SMEADON: My Henry VIII outfit isn't nearly scary enough to be taken seriously as a villian. Get me the Genii.

[EXT. - ATHOSIAN SETTLEMENT]

Teyla is back there again. She's herding her people, who apparently do not take the threat of storm seriously, since they're still out hunting.

FORD: Explain to me why they're out hunting again?

TEYLA: Because they don't believe the storm's that bad. Who would? I would not unless I'd seen with my own eyes. Or watched the Weather Channel, where everything is bad.

FORD: Explain to me why you didn't, I don't know, bring pictures to show them? I assume we're not limited to word of mouth here?

TEYLA: Um, my people chose huts over working bathrooms. Pictures may not do it for them.

FORD: Right. We'll camp out here.

[INT. - ATLANTIS LAB]

Zelenka and Rodney have apparently either scared or irritated all other scientists off.

ZELENKA: We don't get hurricanes in central Europe.

AUDIENCE: Really? Wonder why. And this guy's supposedly a genius. *headdesk*

RODNEY: Blah, blah blah small talk to get to the Key Word. LIGHTNING!

ZELENKA: LIGHTNING!

[INT. - CONTROL ROOM]

Zelenka and Rodney jump in front of Weir doing their best two-man routine, which thereby solidifies Zelenka's recurring status role.

RODNEY: Storm from hell. What does it have a lot of?

WEIR: Power.

AUDIENCE: That's not actually a stupid answer.

RODNEY: In the form of...

AUDIENCE: Um, what's up with the twenty questions? Didn't you just gripe about lack of time?

WEIR: You wanna build a windmill?

AUDIENCE: That WAS a stupid answer.

ZELENKA: Allow me to elaborate succinctly. Lightning.

RODNEY: And now it's time for the two-man routine.

Rodney and Zelenka run through a series of interrupted cross convos explaining the principle to Weir, who is really only concerned about whether the City will survive the storm.

WEIR: I'm assuming all this talk about conductors and burning people to a crisp in the hallways--which does actually count, by the way, as a type of boring explanation you wished to avoid earlier--has a point and will come back to be used sometime later in the show?

ZELENKA: Short answer? Yes.

WEIR: Awesome. And by the way, Radek, you've just passed your audition. Welcome to the show!

[INT. (I think) - CAVE IN THE GENII SETTLEMENT. SINCE IT'S A CAVE, WHO KNOWS WHAT TIME IT IS]

A group of GENII warriors are fighting. We recognize SORA because of the gorgeous curls that she feels no need to tie back into a ponytail, despite the extreme training session. KOLYA appears, doing his best Mama Fratelli wardrobe impression and kicking Sora's butt with staff weapons, though as the only real fighting we ever see the Genii do involves guns or knives, the audience must wonder why.

GENII EMISSARY: Commander, that guy from Star Trek needs to see you.

KOLYA: Hold on. I'm establishing my character as a bada--.

GENII EMISSARY: He says now, or he'll start using an Irish accent again, sir.

KOLYA: DANGIT!

[EXT. ATLANTIS MAINLAND - STORM'S A-COMING]

FORD: Explain to me, again, why we're standing around near a bunch of tall trees with a mega-storm on the way? This isn't a Syfy movie of the week!

TEYLA: Because obviously if we leave now, we'll cause the writers problems, since they'll have to compensate for our adeptness if we land on Atlantis. We stay.

BECKETT: Sweet. I might get the chance to equal Rodney in complaints by the end of the episode.

[INT. GENII HOMEWORLD - COWEN's OFFICE - AT WHO KNOWS WHAT TIME]

COWEN: Go. Siege Atlantis. Bring back stuff.

KOLYA: Easy for you to say. You get to stay in the water treatment plant for the next two episodes.

[INT. ATLANTIS GATEROOM - STORM'S STILL A-COMING]

The Atlanteans evacuate to, presumably, Manaria, except for two guards who are about to have the coolest lines anywhere in the show.

RODNEY: Okay. Establishment scene, letting audience know everyone's gone and we're going to the labs. Which is why I am up here and not actually IN the labs.

JOHN: Hold on, I need to establish I know Jumper Two's still out there and am apparently not worried at all and don't feel the need to radio them.

[INT. MANARIA - CREEPY DINING HALL AGAIN.]

A young ATHOSIAN named DORAN is learning the basics of getting hammered at the hands of peer pressure. The GENII sneak in and twist his arm, literally, to get his GDO.

AUDIENCE: HOLD IT!! Why the heck does this weird kid we've never seen before get a GDO to Atlantis?

SMEADON: He's all yours.

KOLYA: Good Smeadon. Nice Smeadon. Master is pleased.

[INT. ATLANTIS - LAB. STORM IS ALMOST HERE]

Rodney, John and Elizabeth are gathered in a lab where Rodney is explaining what they'll have to do to make the lightning power work.

RODNEY: Okay. In case you didn't get it the first time, I'm rerunning through the explanation again.

ELIZABETH: That's two times the boring. Get on with it.

RODNEY: Right. So, in any case, we're going to turn the City into one of those huge static electricity balls that entertain the kiddos. But to do it we need to disable the grounding stations, two of which are conveniently located close to the Tower--which is totally safe, I'm sure--the other two of which are not so conveniently located at the end of piers, which will now lead to a cute set of association banter between myself and Sheppard. I say: Brisk. You Say:

JOHN: Far. I say: Walk. You say:

RODNEY: Run.

JOHN: Right. Elizabeth, you okay with this?

ELIZABETH: Go ahead, have a McShep moment. I get both of you the whole next episode.

JOHN: Right. Alright, move out. Time to set up the cliffhanger.

Last edited by Eri13; 02 July 2013, 10:33 AM.
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

2nd Half

Spoiler:

[EXT. MAINLAND - STORM IS ALMOST HERE]

Stupid Athosian KIDS Jumper two was waiting for finally figured out that storm = bad, and made their way back home. Audience laments that the future of the Athosian people lies in the hands of these guys and the one that gave away all Atlantis's secrets on Manaria.

FORD: Time to lift off.

BECKETT: WAIT! It's scary out there!!

FORD: Uh, if we wait any more we'll be in the middle of the storm.

BECKETT: So?

FORD: But the storm's at our backs and we're in a SWIFT FLYING MACHINE THAT WILL LET US OUTRUN IT.

BECKETT: That doesn't matter. Let's just sit here instead.

TEYLA and FORD look at each other and for some reason they decide to let the MEDICAL DOCTOR call the shots. The Audience wonders what happened to the radio.

[EXT. ATLANTIS, PIER, GROUNDING STATION FOUR - WINDY]

John gets down to the Grounding station, establishes for everyone how far that brisk walk was. Rodney and ELizabeth engage in a little McWeir while Sheppard listens in.

SHEPPARD: Any day now!

RODNEY: Since you're still considered capable at this point, I'm giving you advanced level instructions.

SHEPPARD: Look at this. Still mensa, for at least one more episode.

RODNEY: One down, one to go. Now run. The audience likes it when you do that.

[INT. OVERLOOKING THE ATLANTIS GATEROOM]

Single best conversation of secondary characters in the whole of the SGA universe shall be preserved in its entirety:

GUARD 1: Bacon.

GUARD 2: The one thing you brought with you is bacon?

GUARD 1: Hey, it's the food that makes other food worth eating.

GUARD 2: You wish you brought bacon to another galaxy?

Brilliant dialogue is now interrupted. Bacon soldiers forget all protocols and elect to lower the Gate shield without even bothering to clear it with any of the superior personnel, all three of which are still in Atlantis. They welcome in the well-disguised Genii, led by Kolya, who promptly shoots them.

AUDIENCE: Awwwww. Bacon dudes!

SORA: Why did you kill them? I'm only asking because I need to have an establishing moment of sympathy.

KOLYA: Wooo! Big City! And look! Windows!

[INT. MULTIPLE AREAS OF ATLANTIS/INTERCUT DIALOGUE BETWEEN SHEP/WEIR/MCKAY/GENII]

John is running to the Grounding Station. He hears reports of the incursion over the radio as Rodney and Elizabeth enter the Gateroom and run smack into Kolya.

WEIR (grabbed by the Genii): Who are you?

MCKAY: (looking appropriately peeved and not scared, for once in his life): Genii.

KOLYA: Doctor Weir. I will repeat that because it's kinda sexy how I say it. Doctor Weir.

WEIR: I agree.

KOLYA: And now we own Atlantis. Doctor Weir.

[INT. JUMPER BAY/INTERCUT INT. JUMPER ON MAINLAND ]

Sheppard has gone into full commando mode, which kinda excites the audience as he starts acting all kinds of awesome. He also confirms that the radio actually does work, which makes the crew in Jumper 2 look even more stupid for not radioing in earlier.

SHEPPARD: Ford, where the heck are you?

FORD: Uh, we decided to wait it out.

SHEPPARD: You decided to 'wait out' a storm that's covering 20% of the planet.

FORD: It was Beckett's idea.

SHEPPARD: Whatever. THe Genii are here and they've taken Weir and McKay hostage.

FORD: Ooo, that's not good. We're coming.

BECKETT: No, we're not. Lookit! Bad storm.

TEYLA: I agree, only on the principle that we absolutely have to let Sheppard have his commando moment. Sorry Major.

SHEPPARD: Right. Zero Dark Thirty here I come.

[INT. ATLANTIS GATEROOM - STORM STILL A-COMING]

Kolya takes a waltz around the Sheppard/Weir balcony, which angers Elizabeth even more than the sight of the bacon boys being carted off on stretchers. Though where the Genii are taking them, since they don't know the City, is beyond the audience.

WEIR: Who are you?

KOLYA: Acastus Kolya. Remember it well.

WEIR: Oh, I will. Though I do have to wonder why you've got it out for us. We can be friends.

KOLYA: Do I look like someone who was cast to be a friend?

WEIR: Point taken.

KOLYA: We need medical supplies, the Wraith Data thing that looks like a weird USB, oh, and all your C4, though I'm probably not entirely sure what that is.

WEIR: All of it? Talk about hostage situation overkill.

KOLYA takes a moment to flash a glare at McKay who was 'leaning' over the communications console to let Sheppard in on the news.

MCKAY: WHAT? I don't look suspicious just leaning!

KOLYA: No, but repeating everything I just said verbatim may have been a tip off. Take her to the place to get the stuff we need.

WEIR: You realize that's in three different places.

Sora hustles off Weir with a petulant look on her face.

Kolya (to McKay): Why are you here anyway? Wouldn't the most important personnel be evacuated first?

AUDIENCE: Wow. Dude's perceptive. He actually pointed out a decent quibble with the script.

MCKAY: Um, don't you ever watch this show? The leads always do everything. Duh.

KOLYA: Not buying it. As this is a PG show, we can't show what we're about to do but we can subtly imply it.

Soldier draws out a knife. Rodney gulps.

[INT. ATLANTIS LAB ]

Elizabeth is getting Sora the Wraith USB device. Sora looks even more petulant than she normally does.

SORA: Where is Teyla?

WEIR: Teyla? Ah. That makes you Sora. Cuz I totally didn't figure it out by the red curls and petulant expression.

SORA (petulantly): I WILL AVENGE MY FATHER!

Weir: Chill out, Hamlet. You'll get your chance. And trust me, the way you handle it, the fanboys will be pleased.

[INT. ATLANTIS ARMORY]

Genii soldiers find that Sheppard has curtailed their measure to get all the Atlantis C-4, which was all apparently stored in only one box. Clever.

[INT. CONTROL ROOM]

Elizabeth is examining Rodney's arm, which, to his credit, is actually bloody. Kolya learns how to use a Radio for the first time.

SHEPPARD: You let them go, I'll give you back the bombs. Capice?

KOLYA: Bombs? Who wants Bombs? I want Atlantis. Go, deactivate the grounding station.

SHEPPARD: And...I'm back to running.

[INT. JUMPER ON MAINLAND]

Teyla, Ford and Beckett are concerned they haven't heard back from the Major yet, despite the fact that it would be totally stupid during a hostage situation for him to be giving them play-by-play.

BECKETT: My question is, why would the Genii attack us?

FORD: Who knows? We only threatened them, exposed their operation, stole their gear and killed one of their top people. You know, the norm.

TEYLA: Only they believe falsely. I mean, about killing one of their top people. We did all the other things.

FORD: We need to get back.

BECKETT (who is not only a commander but now a nautical specialist and can tell wind speed, in knots, simply by looking out the Jumper windshield): No. We stay.

[INT. ELIZABETH'S OFFICE]

Kolya's apparently made himself comfortable at Elizabeth's desk. Elizabeth is escorted in by Sora.

ELIZABETH: Look, I'm the diplomat so I've got to get in at least one negotiation scene here.

KOLYA: Go ahead.

ELIZABETH: We can be friends.

KOLYA: Lovely try. A bit stupid at this point, though.

ELIZABETH: Okay. You realize you can't be an effective leader without someone to sit on your desk?

KOLYA: Right now I only have Sora and Ladon. I'll have to think about this.

ELIZABETH: Go ahead. Honestly, I'm just waiting for Sheppard to do his thing.

GENII SOLDIER: He's just about to.

[INT/EXT. GROUNDING STATION THREE - STORMS HERE!]

John checks the lifesigns detector and notes that there are two Genii spying on him. Rather than deactivate the panel, he opts to get into a firefight instead. The Genii soldiers miss him, but hit the control panel, which McKay has already warned in establishment is fragile. Also established is the fact that the Genii probably should have been taking target practice rather than training with sticks, because they have terrible aim.

JOHN: Now you broke the grounding thing. And we're going to have to listen to McKay gripe about how we're all going to die, which sort of pisses me off more than your shooting at me.

MCKAY (completely forgetting to be scared or injured now that he has a legitimate reason to complain): Now we're all going to die!

KOLYA: You killed two of my guys!

JOHN: You killed two of my guys! Even Stevens!

KOLYA: I don't think so. (He pulls out a pistol, and aims it at Elizabeth).

AUDIENCE (sitting up): Holy crap...

KOLYA: Say goodbye to Doctor Weir.

JOHN: You kill her I'll blow the City up!

KOLYA: Please, for once I'm a villain who isn't an idiot. Without her, I know you can't. Now say bye-bye.

JOHN: WAIT! PLEASE DON'T KILL HER! I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!

SPARKY SHIPPERS (nose to TV): WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!

John's cries of Kolya are drowned out by the storm as the City pans out to the absolute worst looking VFX of all of the Atlantis series run.

TO BE CONTINUED

The second part tomorrow...
                            Last edited by Eri13; 02 July 2013, 10:46 AM.
                            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

This is great, Eri! I look forward to reading part 2.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by (x)

Comment

Yay! Eri Snark! Lol at the Sora/Hamlet line. Looking forward to the next part!

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                                Nice job Erin! I wish I could draw at all!
                                Thank you!

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                                LOL I just faved that about 1 min ago on dA
                                I agree with she-demon... very nice job what you did there. I cant draw either so I'm jealous too
                                Haha! Nice. Thanks very much! ^^
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X