No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John knows what it's like to lose someone he loves, and especially loose them to the nanites...what, he basically said it himself.

But feeding Wallace to the wraith, that’s something else.
    sigpic

Comment

And at least Jeannie is all right and while I'm glad she is I'm sad about what had to happen for that to happen.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        John knows what it's like to lose someone he loves, and especially loose them to the nanites...what, he basically said it himself.

But feeding Wallace to the wraith, that’s something else.
        Yup. Dark!John. He's a bad boy, and I like it. It'd be boring if he didn't cross that line.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Abd they're back on Atlantis.

Abd in John's room and look there is 'War and Peace' on his night stand.
          sigpic

Comment

This is something else John had to deal with. Just one thing on top of another with him. No wonder he was so dark after this.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hey, there's War and Peace on John's nightstand!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wow, i love (so to speak) John's face at the end, his sadness and maybe a little bit (or a lot) of guilty because of what he had just done.
                sigpic
                sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

*high-fives Brie* Great minds see alike!

Comment

He doesn't want to talk about it Rodney. It's just one of many things he can't bear to think about. Now leave him alone. He merely presented the situation.
                    sigpic

Comment

John's face is verging on woobie...

Comment

And poor John, another thing he will have to live with (not because it was in any way his fault but because he couldn’t find a way to prevent it either) but thankfully he can at least feel that Wallace made the decision himself and maybe knowing that they know had the full code with the nanites he feels that if they find Elizabeth again they could also use it to help her.
                        sigpic

Comment

No, really Rodney. Who has been lying to you? Not even close.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ugh, season 4 sucks.

Comment

And thus ends another snarktastic post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us for the fun today, and be sure to come back next week for more insanity and the return of our ONE TRUE LEADER on This Mortal Coil! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Good postathon. Just enough John parts to keep me sort of interested.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X