No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John and Ronon and papperwork = two really bored guys who is getting no where.
    sigpic

Comment

Technobabbly makes my eyes cross. Yay, John and Ronon. I'm saved. Teh hair looks particularly perky after its shower.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ahhh, John looks so good rumpled up and bored with paperwork.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Another mention of our Lizzeh. *sighs*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John does look as good sitting behind a desk as Elizabeth does, I guess we can assume that the two of them spent a lot of time going through the mission reports and he learned a lot about how to best go through files from her.
            sigpic

Comment

Rodney, Rodney! Calling Elizabeth "Weir" there, that is just too cold!!!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And now they're talking about Katie Brown! This is probably the most interesting part of all the Rodney & Jeannie scenes.

Comment

Listen to Jeannie, Rodney. Katie is the girl for you. And we all know you're no John Sheppard. That's for sure.
                  sigpic

Comment

I didn't even hear the Elizabeth mention. My brain had shut down at the annoying.

Comment

Cute moment between Rodney and Jeannie.

"And let's face it, you're no John Sheppard"

Just what Rodney needed to hear but she's right though.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oooh, SGC dining hall!

Poor Ronon.

Comment

I just love this Walter/Ronon scene. Ronon is about to pull his weapon and make him stop talking. OMG, so funny.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, TPTW couldn't get over SG-1 so they had to bring over all these SG-1 actors.

THIS IS ATLANTIS, NOT SG-1

Comment

Love the way John takes the French fry from Walter's plate, LOL!
                              sigpic
                              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                I didn't even hear the Elizabeth mention. My brain had shut down at the annoying.
                                I thought it was just me. If John wasn't there to make a woobie face, I tuned out.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X