No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with you FP... it was very teenage-like..

Martin Gero mentioned GateWorld.net forum on the commentary for Childhoods End... he said he goes on after every episode airs to check out what we thought... he read that we thought that Rodney was to mean, so they dialled him back a bit... that was because of us... !!!!!!

YAY!!!!!! Rainbow and rachel also agreed about gateworld forum
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
      Spoilers for the second half imply They're doing this through the decisions they make (in particular, Weir), and i see Them carrying on this way.

At the con in Melbourne, Torri said she was looking forward to the darker side, and how Elizabeth would deal with the consequences of what she's had to do. Sounds interesting, and gives her something really different to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde

Rachel and Rainbow agreed about what in gateworld forum???

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
        I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
        Spoiler:
        Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
          Rachel and Rainbow agreed about what in gateworld forum???
          just that it was a great place to talk to the fans and find out what we think....
          we invited Torri to this thread at the con... laminated invite and all....

Comment

Martin Gero mentioned GateWorld.net forum on the commentary for Childhoods End... he said he goes on after every episode airs to check out what we thought... he read that we thought that Rodney was to mean, so they dialled him back a bit... that was because of us... !!!!!!

I read a con report from last weekend - Rachel said David Hewlett and Paul McGillon both like reading what the fans say online.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
              I read a con report from last weekend - Rachel said David Hewlett and Paul McGillon both like reading what the fans say online.
              when i was talking to Torri, she was like "so i shouldn't be afriad to check this out?" i said "Not at all, we are just as crazy as you." she laughed her a$$ off at that... then she said "i am definately gonna check it out... i will see you on line..." *faints*

Comment

just that it was a great place to talk to the fans and find out what we think....
                we invited Torri to this thread at the con... laminated invite and all....
                Oh, where do you guys hear this stuff?

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                Spoiler:
                Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

when i was talking to Torri, she was like "so i shouldn't be afriad to check this out?" i said "Not at all, we are just as crazy as you." she laughed her a$$ off at that... then she said "i am definately gonna check it out... i will see you on line..." *faints*
                  Now *that* is a great line-and a fantastic invite.

I know one thing-if I was acting and there was a thread or two all about my character, I would *have* to see what people were saying. But hey, that's just me.

Comment

here there and everywhere, but i got it from the commentaries on the season 1 dvds

Comment

Hmmm. Some of us might have given her invitations to GW while she was in Aus
                      She promised me she'd come and look! I said it's all cool, all the threads we've mentioned have good things about her.
                      I hope she looks. She's too nice not to know that people love what she does!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                        Hmmm. Some of us might have given her invitations to GW while she was in Aus
                        She promised me she'd come and look! I said it's all cool, all the threads we've mentioned have good things about her.
                        I hope she looks. She's too nice not to know that people love what she does!
                        aawww... BAMA!!!!!! that brought a tear to my eye.... i hope we dont scare her away...

Comment

sorry Alyssa... i meant to say you and my 'puter wont let me edit....

Comment

OMG, you think Torri reads in here?

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
                              OMG, you think Torri reads in here?
                              I bet she lurks. Rainbow goes into his GW threads as himself and is very cool. I don't think Torri would do that though.

Who knows. She could be one of us.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I really hope she'll sometime post something here...even if it's only one single post...I'd LOVE it!

Comment

Working...
                                X