No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone remember the name of a fic that Mel wrote that had Kolya, baseball, S/W stuff in it?
    URL would also be muchly appreciated.
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
      Does anyone remember the name of a fic that Mel wrote that had Kolya, baseball, S/W stuff in it?
      URL would also be muchly appreciated.
      I think it was Game On, you'll find the links to the first and second parts there.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
        I think it was Game On, you'll find the links to the first and second parts there.
        It was indeed... Duh... it was a Spygate story!
        Thank you muchly...
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          My bet is that each expedition member was given a small kit of things of handy things to carry, I'm not talking about weapons, but survival gear. Off the top of my head, a swiss army knife or leathermen (I carry a leathermen, used to carry a swiss army knife), a lighter, anyone other thoughts?
          Matches, batteries, a compass, the morning-after pill

That's a really good pick-up MF. I never noticed it. I'd be willing to bet that too though. Not only would it make sense from a survival POV but she had that huge rucksack with her when they first went through the gate.

I'd love to see Lizzie's room and what she has in it. We've seen that John has a guitar and skateboard in his room (and how he managed to bring those back I'd love to see as they're not colonising and shouldn't have time to play in the eyes of TPTB) so it would be interesting to see what Elizabeth brought with her.

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
            Excellent! Everyone go read this fic now, thanks for letting us know about chapter 8 SallyLizzie!
            No problem! I guess you would like to know that chapter 9 is up too? (Of Sunrise and Sunset)

And for those following Scum Of The Galaxy, chapter 5 is up.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
              Matches, batteries, a compass, the morning-after pill

That's a really good pick-up MF. I never noticed it. I'd be willing to bet that too though. Not only would it make sense from a survival POV but she had that huge rucksack with her when they first went through the gate.

I'd love to see Lizzie's room and what she has in it. We've seen that John has a guitar and skateboard in his room (and how he managed to bring those back I'd love to see as they're not colonising and shouldn't have time to play in the eyes of TPTB) so it would be interesting to see what Elizabeth brought with her.
              Well, I could definitely see Liz bringing a few books, probably a journal to write in, pictures of her family. Maybe a volleyball or something? What kind of sports do you think she likes?

She might have even brought a favorite movie. (How much stuff were they allowed to bring with them, only a few personal items?)
              Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

Comment

Storm AU, character death, from sourfall: And You Will Never, Ever Know.

P.S. Excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
                  Well, I could definitely see Liz bringing a few books, probably a journal to write in, pictures of her family. Maybe a volleyball or something? What kind of sports do you think she likes?

She might have even brought a favorite movie. (How much stuff were they allowed to bring with them, only a few personal items?)
                  Well in one episode, Hide and Seek I think, Elizabeth says they were allowed one personal item. But then John had his poster, guitar,book and football tape so.. I think someone cheated.

Spoiler:
                  Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
                    Well in one episode, Hide and Seek I think, Elizabeth says they were allowed one personal item. But then John had his poster, guitar,book and football tape so.. I think someone cheated.
                    Yeah, I remember that quote, too. I was wondering what was up with all of John's personal items.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                      Heh, did you hear her answer? He asked her if she wanted to comment on Sheppard and Teyla, and she said that no, she didn't. Wouldn't say a word. I found it rather amusing, especially since those commentaries seemed to have been recorded around the time they were filming Runner and Duet.
                      Very interesting, given the fact that Rachel has been one of the biggest pushers of the Sheyla ship in the past.

Comment

My assumption was that after they went back to Earth, they were allowed to bring back more stuff (since it wasn't a we-have-to-carry-it-all-through-at-once situation anymore).
                        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Actually, we didn't see his guitar till Conversion so it's fair to assume that he brought it back with him during Intruder. But you're right about the poster, book, and football tape.

I don't see Lizzie being into any sports, mainly bc I just don't see her ever having the time to enjoy something like that. I could see her having a treadmill at home tho, and could see her having one in Atlantis. So she wouldn't have to use them gym and could work out in her own time.

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                            My assumption was that after they went back to Earth, they were allowed to bring back more stuff (since it wasn't a we-have-to-carry-it-all-through-at-once situation anymore).
                            Yeah, and my assumption would also be that there was a communal stack of books brought, and everyone got to throw one in. Hence the book and the football game.
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                              Yeah, and my assumption would also be that there was a communal stack of books brought, and everyone got to throw one in. Hence the book and the football game.
                              ...or John is sneaky enough to get in more than his fair share of personal items.
                              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                                ...or John is sneaky enough to get in more than his fair share of personal items.
                                Or Weir just allowed him to bring more than one since we all know how much they like each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X